Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klaus vivaldi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Klaus vivaldi Empty
PostSubject: Klaus vivaldi   Klaus vivaldi I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 5:48 pm

His theme:

Spoiler:

Name Klaus Vivaldi

Meister: no meister, doesn't require one.

Weapon Form:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Klaus is a black violin. He is very similar to an electric violin. He rarely turns into a full violin unless lord death requires his assistance in battle. Usually since he has no meister he only turns partly into a violin. His four fingers will turn into four long strings, he uses them as whips or grappling hooks. Or his forearm turns into a violin bow witch he shoots pegs from instead of arrows. Or his other forearm turns into a violin witch he uses as a mace or shield.

Love Interest: None

Appearance:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Klaus looks like a warm hearted person. He has a long thick bang that falls in front of his right eye. He has light brown eyes. He is quit thin. 6.1 and 140 lbs. He usually always wears the exact same outfit. He has about 18 pairs of the same outfit in his closet. Black boots, black hoodie, black jeans, black shirt, black necklace, black gloves, and  black belt with silver logo on it. He has tough fingers due to playing the violin so much.

Personality: Klaus is very kind. Usually he will be very quiet because he is thinking of music or creating music in his head. He is always trying to come up with different ways to use his violin powers. Klaus is a people pleaser. He wants everyone to be happy. He needs everything to be perfect. Like if he hears music being played and he hears a wrong note. He gets angry.

History: Klaus was a prodigy. He was an amazing composer and violinist at a very young age. Everyone in his family was musically gifted in one way or another. Klaus was the most gifted in his entire family. When he was 10 years old, he was rivaling the best of the best in the violin and composer community. He was considered to be on par with the best composers and violinist in history. At the age of 11 he discovered he was able to transform into a violin. He was sent to the shibusen (dwma). He was extraordinary at hunting kishin too. He became a death scythe at the age of 14 all by himself. Lord death was impressed. He became a mentor for other young students for a while. At the age of 16 he "retired" and went back home to continue composing and playing the violin. When he heard of asura's madness he went back to Death City. He has been in death city ever sense. He was asked by lord death to masquerade as a student to make sure the teachers and nurses are properly doing their jobs correctly.

Miscellaneous: He has 3 self resonances. 1st position. 2nd position, and 3rd. position. 1st position gives him a very noticeable strength boost. 2nd position gives him a very noticeable speed, stamina, and accuracy boost. 3rd position is a combination of both 1st and second.

He can use his pegs as walkie talkies and as eavesdropping devices.

He has a cat he rescued off the streets of death city.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by Vollstandig on July 4th 2014, 11:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Klaus vivaldi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus vivaldi   Klaus vivaldi I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:53 pm

Beautifully done and I love how unique he is!!! Please do a grammar run through for him before acceptance will go through. :)
Back to top Go down

Klaus vivaldi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus vivaldi   Klaus vivaldi I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 10:33 pm

fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Klaus vivaldi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus vivaldi   Klaus vivaldi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klaus vivaldi
Page 1 of 1