Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oyalia, Alison

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oyalia, Alison  Empty
PostSubject: Oyalia, Alison    Oyalia, Alison  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 1:46 pm

Oyalia, Alison  Tumblr_mg9ykv1oH21r7048to1_500

Name (Oyalia, Alison)

Weapon: None as of yet.

Animal Form: Large silver grey anaconda like the picture but a tad smaller- Tends to not transform fully and takes a lamia like appearance at times.  

Love Interest: None yet.

Appearance: She is 5' 7" with long silver hair that she keeps wrapped up in a snake skin ribbon which swirls around from the base of the neck to about 6 inches from the tips also the hair reaches down to her ankles. She has the pale pink eyes of an albino but she wears a deep blue colored contacts to hide them. Her right arm from wrist to mid-forearm is covered in snake scales and her left arm from mid-bicep to mid-forearm is to although they are real they still feel like normal skin and she passes them off as tattoos. She wears a VERY skin tight front zip dress which reaches down to mid-thigh with snake skin trails on it the same as her "tattoos" and ribbon. These snake skin markings are also on the sides of her face and her tongue is mildly forked but it is unnoticeable unless you were to look in her mouth. She normally wears silver grey slip shoes.

Personality: Very smart and often delighted to teach what she knows although you have to be able to challenge her intellectually for her to actually get into talking with you. She tends to have a problem with personal space and gets rather close to people placing her hands on them or leaning on them. She takes delight in suffering of others though she takes pains to hide this little pleasure of hers. She also does things very slowly and methodically planning everything out to even the most minor of details. Polite and sophisticated upfront yet rather dark and malicious behind closed doors.

History: She was born in the witch society though throughout her existence has keep'd a low profile avoiding any sort of trouble. She has studied various alternative wavelengths and the way that they change over a period of time through heavy emotional and physical stress such as deep hatred, malice and bloodlust. Depression and sadness too and a little madness of the varied and near endless variety. Developing serums she calls venom to either increase these in people or articulate smaller shifts in ones wavelength. She has also studied deeply and intricately various sciences and maths to accentuate her more diabolical purposes. After coming of age she moved to start her journey's on her own leaving the mass of witches behind although she keeps in contact as to not alienate herself from her peers.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"Hmm.............................................. Soul Eater can be a great thing."
Back to top Go down

Oyalia, Alison  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyalia, Alison    Oyalia, Alison  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 4:44 pm

Accepted n stuff. c:
Back to top Go down

Oyalia, Alison  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyalia, Alison    Oyalia, Alison  I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 12:13 am

I'll take her.
Back to top Go down

Oyalia, Alison  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyalia, Alison    Oyalia, Alison  I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 2:45 pm

^~^ post in the adoption thread who you want not their app silly~
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Oyalia, Alison  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyalia, Alison    Oyalia, Alison  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2016, 2:06 pm

Oyalia, Alison  SuBGn35

Her animal form needs to be longer. Also, I'd like you to describe her magic, if you can/want ^^

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oyalia, Alison  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oyalia, Alison    Oyalia, Alison  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oyalia, Alison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: