Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hopeful Prospect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:16 pm

Alison was walking slowly through the Death Room approaching the main area smiling all the while her feet making no noise as she finally halted. Looking about the room smiling with a rather professional look on her face. "Hi, I'm Alison. I'm here for the interview. I would be very grateful for this opportunity." Smoothing out her dress and clasping her hands behind her back as she spoke.

Last edited by Seris on July 7th 2014, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:28 pm

At the end of the room, it seemed as though the shinigami was bobbing his head back and forth, mask eyes closed as he did a sort of wiggling dance at the center of his room. Beside him stood his son, though Death was not currently acknowledging him as he hummed and danced, completely unfocused on the task at hand, fingers dancing along in front of him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:30 pm

Kid watched his father with a disapproving look, Liz and Patti standing behind him. Liz was busy checking her nails, and Patti was bouncing around in time with Lord Death. Kid saw Alison approaching and looked back to his father. "Dad, we've got company."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 12:43 pm

Alison stopped a respectful distance away from the group and keep'd her smile in place "Hi, who exactly shall I be discussing with?" She then stands up straighter glancing between Death and the others.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:28 pm

ooc: Kept

ic: Himura looked up from where she stood beside the others, her vision split for a moment between brown and red before she smiled and returned to the sane one of the two. "That would be Lord Death, ma'am." She gestured towards the shinigami beside her.

"Hmmmmmm?" He said, stopping and blinking, looking between the other three before smiling wide. "Oh! Yes, yes, you are... Miss Alison Oyalia, right?" The god helld a hand out to her, smiling a large, goofy through the mask. "And what is it that you were wanting to discuss again.....?"

"Teaching," Kazuko said, using one of her swiss knives to clean beneath her nails.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:27 pm

Kid watched with almost disinterest, pulling out a book on coping with OCD. Liz pulled out a small hand mirror, checking her makeup. Patti continued to sway to Lord Death's beat, laughing to herself.
Back to top Go down

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:33 pm

Alison keeps as strait and professional face she can at the unexpected attitude of the Reaper "I was hoping to be hired on as an instructor. I have many qualifications in science and math also I am quite informed on natural dangers in the form of poisons and venoms that animals can put out in the more exotic countries." She says after shaking the Shinigami's hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:49 pm

He nodded, seeming to bob his head in response. "However, there is something different about this, isn't there?" The shinigami leaned forward, looking at her. "Purple soul of a witch, hmmmmmmmm?" He released a laugh before whirling around to face his son. "What do you think of that, Kid?"

Himura shook her head, tapping her foot as she put her knife away. "We already have at least a sorcerer teacher, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:52 pm

"I think her offer is either a poorly conceived trap..." He closed his book, tucking it inside his jacket. "Or more likely a genuine offer. She had the strength of will to approach you without soul protect. I'll admit, she's gutsy."
Back to top Go down

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:09 pm

Alison turns slightly to look at Kid and smiles a little more friendly "I just enjoy teaching and I would think that coming here under a guise would only garner more attention than if I came directly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:13 pm

Shinigami nodded, seeming to grin a bit. The teacher behind him shook her head, sighing to herself. "And what could you teach in regards to the DWMA itself?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:13 pm

Kid nodded in return, pulling his book out and flipping to his bookmarked page.
Back to top Go down

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:45 pm

"As I have stated I could easily teach any manner of math or science or even perhaps teach students what to avoid in the more wild places they might go in their missions." Alison says as she tries to keep her professional air about her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:51 pm

"DWMA-specific." Kazuko clarified as Death began to dance a bit, letting the other two handle the situation for the time being. "Wavelengths, fighting, weapon-meister relationships."
Back to top Go down

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:42 pm

Alison smiles again before saying "I have in-depth knowledge on altered wavelengths such as when souls are introduced to emotions for long amounts of time such as bloodlust, jealousy, anger, sadness, loneliness and many others."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:45 pm

Kid looked up from his book, eyeing Alison once. "Could you, perhaps, teach our meisters how to detect witches who're using soul protect?"
Back to top Go down

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 9:41 am

"No, if seeing through the technique could be taught it wouldn't be as effective as it is now would it?" she said with her professional smile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 11:40 am

"It is possible," Ms.Himura said with a shrug, "A strong soul perception will do it, but it's unlikely."

"What can you teach?" Death looked at her with his masked head tilted to the side, an invisible but obvious wide grin on his face. "If you can only teach basic subjects then you could teach at any school. What about for Weapons and Meisters?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hopeful Prospect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hopeful Prospect   Hopeful Prospect I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hopeful Prospect
Page 1 of 1