Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Araya Mikati

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:06 pm

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Changes into crossbow equipped with assorted arrows. Assorted arrows contain explosive, fire, ice, and poison. When in Soul Resonance with meister, she transforms into a high tech crossbow which attatches to the meisters arm. High tech gadgets include accurate spot on aiming, a radar, and digital arrows which will kill the enemy no matter where the arrow hits them. Even a scratch or nick by the digital arrows will kill, so be careful around fellow meisters.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: 5"9 tall, skinny, purple eyes, scar over right eye, brown curly hair

Personality: Araya is often shy and quiet. She may seem submissive on the outside but inside she is confident and strong against peer pressure. She has high tolerance for people and great respect for her meister. She has a great sense of humor. She is
loyal and protective. Other than that, she loves and can communicate with animals. She is also very artistic and draws animals.

History: Her parents were killed when a kishin invaded their home. The father and mother were dragged out of the house and killed by the kishin, who ripped them open. The kishin, after feastin upon the parents, ran after Araya but she was saved when Death the Kid shot the kishin. Araya only saw a glimpse of him before fainting, and found herself in a cottage when she awoke. One of Araya's goals is to kill any kishin she sees as well as finding her savior and thanking him.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater

Back to top Go down

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 5:41 pm

Hang on, this bio needs to be accepted by a Mod or Admin first, Arya. Anyways, there's just a few problems I want you to fix before the bio's approved. First, her weapon abilities are pretty overpowered for a character starting out. The elemental, poison, and explosive arrows should probably start out as a resonance technique and the digital arrows seem completely overpowered. Her appearence could use a bit more detail too, such as what she usually wears. Also, I'm not sure how she's able to actually communicate with animals.... I mean, if you're trying to say she likes just talking to them that's one thing but it reads like she's able to understand dog and stuff for no reason.

Finally, you need to remove Kid Death from her history unless an Admin gives it the ok. Cannon characters are really meant to be used by Admins so... yeaahhh.... I'd recoment looking around for an active player with a teacher or Death Scythe and asking if they could have been the one who saved her, instead. People are pretty good about getting involved in events and stuff like this and it makes things a lot easier than it would be to convince an Admin to allow Kid Death to be used for that.
Back to top Go down

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:04 pm

Ok sorry :P
Back to top Go down

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:21 pm

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Changes into crossbow. When in Soul Resonance, the arrows are assorted (fire, explosive, poison, and ice).

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: 5"9 tall, skinny, purple eyes, scar over right eye, brown curly hair. Usually wears graphic tshirts and jeans with converse.

Personality: Araya is often shy and quiet. She may seem submissive on the outside but inside she is confident and strong against peer pressure. She has high tolerance for people and great respect for her meister. She has a great sense of humor. She is
loyal and protective. Other than that, she loves animals and is excellent at horseback riding. She is also very artistic and mainly draws animals.

History: Her parents were killed when a kishin invaded their home. The father and mother were dragged out of the house and killed by the kishin, who ripped them open. The kishin, after feastin upon the parents, ran after Araya but she was saved when someone shot the kishin. Araya only saw a glimpse of the person before fainting, and found herself in a cottage when she awoke. One of Araya's goals is to kill any kishin she sees as well as finding her savior and thanking them.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater

Back to top Go down

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:49 pm

Normally people just edit the original post, but I guess that works too.... Anyways, Araya seems like a pretty decent person. I imagine it'll be easy for a meister to work with her and overall the bio feels pretty basic with quite a bit of room for growth IC. Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:13 pm

Yay thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Araya Mikati Empty
PostSubject: Re: Araya Mikati   Araya Mikati I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Araya Mikati
Page 1 of 1