Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fucking Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fucking Life. Empty
PostSubject: Fucking Life.   Fucking Life. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:08 am

So. Today I got chewed out for not talking to my family much.

Which would be, y'know, understandable if I had a less shitty family. See, my family dynamic in relationship to myself goes like this:

-Younger sister has gone out of her way to make my life absolute living fucking hell. You don't even know. Stealing stuff, blaming crap on me, hiding my things, berating me, smashing whatever of mine she can get her hands on. Incessently insulting me and treating me like shit, the works.

-Real dad is an abusive asshole. Also probably a methhead. Definitely dealed drugs.

-Mom cares more about her friends than me. I am litterally the last person to hear important news about anything. For example, once, when I was 14, she left me at the house for a week. I didn't know she was leaving until she was already packed. Meanwhile, any time ANY of her 'friends'(Who are all leeches) have any problems, she drops everything to help them. If I have any problems, I get brushed off or told to suck it up. You know I once got sick enough to qualify for ER treatment? The only reason I'm alive is because one of my aunts noticed the fact that I hadn't gotten off the couch in two days. Another instance, I had a disease that I forget the name of, and my mom insisted it was just a cold. However, turns out it was some kinda lung disease that can kill you if left untreated.

-Stepdad treats me like a moron and a screwup. I make any fucking mistake, no matter how small, he treats me as if I was incompetant, and he constantly snips at me and brushes off the few attempts I DO make to get along with him.

-Older sister treats me like I'm five, assumes I'm an idiot, and looks down on me. Further, any time she visits, she CONSTANTLY nags me, never giving me a moment of peace

-The uncle I deal with on a daily basis is a fucking asshole, and treats EVERYONE like shit, and acts like an entitled jerk. And everyone fucking tolerates it. I once got into an actual fist fight with the guy because I DARED to complain about his behavior to my mom, and guess what? Everyone fucking took his side.

Further, RL, I have severe anger issues due to the shitstorm that is my life. However, I can't do ANYTHING about said anger issues but bottle them, because if I DARE show the least bit outrage, I get told 'your just like your father!'. Thing is, he was a abusive dickwad for the hell of it. I have a REASON to be mad. Further, unlike him, I don't punch people. The MOST I do is raise my voice, and even that, I usually have a handle on. Do you know what its like to be compared to a person who you absolutely LOATHE? It fucking sucks.

Its honestly gotten to the point that when I'm home, I'm in my room at all times, and when I'm not home, I outright avoid anyone related to me. I shouldn't goddamn hate my family, but they seem incapable of treating me like a person and not garbage.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Fucking Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Life.   Fucking Life. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:50 am

Dude, I honestly don't have any idea what to say, though it has been my experience that telling someone, even over the internet, is better than letting it stew, though that is rather hypocritical coming from me.
This does make me thankful for all that I have and take for granted though, and just think, when your older you can make a life for yourself, and because you want so badly to be a better person, your own children will probably have an incredible father.
Back to top Go down

Fucking Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Life.   Fucking Life. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 12:58 am

Life sucks. For a lot of people out there.

But instead of thinking, "This situation is awful and I'm trapped" think about things you CAN do, things you CAN change. Meditate on it. I personally really find that meditation helps me. If you ever want, I can walk you through the process. It's a nice way to cool down and totally detach your thoughts. And afterword, you think about what you CAN change. Ways you can work on managing your own anger, perhaps, or just coping mechanisms.

Even if it's something miniscule you can do to change things for the better, maybe not in your situation, but your mindset, then do that. Those little things stack, and you'll feel way more empowered in the long run.
Back to top Go down

Fucking Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Life.   Fucking Life. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:31 am

That is messed up. A mother should put her children first before anything. All I have to say is hang in there until your 18, then you can move out.
Back to top Go down

Fucking Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Life.   Fucking Life. I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:15 pm

These are the times that test men's souls.
Life, especially in the teenage years. It's just terrible.
I'm lucky enough to be an only child with a stepdad who loves me and a great mother.
But man beetle, when you come off of this you will be far stronger than you started.
I really wish you luck freind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking Life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Life.   Fucking Life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucking Life.
Page 1 of 1