Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beauregard Lanoux

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beauregard Lanoux Empty
PostSubject: Beauregard Lanoux   Beauregard Lanoux I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:23 pm

Beauregard Lanoux Tumblr_mqu8w6FJ1c1qgpyado3_500

Beauregard Lanoux Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrK6byxnvk2GRgxMfG99NT3cMc_C0GnKcyg7J1NFpI1P6KQ7i4VA

Beauregard Lanoux Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2ET84yaPwirzkhxkKcLIk7po6pxGZJ0iBnDrwh9etDWSt0cD6

Beauregard "Beau" Lanoux

Weapon: Possibly Deck in the future

Love Interest: If you're a woman, then probably you...

Appearance: He has neck length brown hair that hangs on the sides of his head. His eye color is a dark shade of red and when he is in battle the whites of his eyes turn black. He is not exactly clean cut but he has a pretty good 5 o'clock shadow going. He wears a dark purple dress shirt with a black button-up vest. And over top of that, he wears a brown duster jacket. Sometimes he wears a bowler hat but not all the time. For pants he wears pinstripe dress pants and for shoes he wears pointed dress shoes. He is 6'1" in height and has normal caucasian skin.

Personality: Beau is as charming as they get. He is always courteous off and on the battlefield, especially to the ladies. Also so ever self-confident, Beau always sees himself winning in the end. But if he doesn't it slightly hurts his pride a little. Plus he always puts his faith in luck and will try anything to come out on top. Not only that he is a smooth talker with the ladies.

History: Born in the bayous of New Orleans, Beauregard Lanoux had a tough childhood. His mother died when she gave birth to him, and his father found death in the bottom of a bottle when he was only 10. He quickly learned how to get by on his on the streets of New Orleans. He even found an exceptional way of getting money, by playing people at poker. Beau doesn’t know why, but he’s always been quite adept at the game of poker. It literally got him all he needed, food, a sort of stable living space, and a couple of “lady friends” along the way.

Beau’s life was going great, until reality hit him in the face hard. Men who were sore losers came to Beau one night and demanded that they wanted their money back on the account of him cheating. Beau, the honest man he was, said no and told them that they lost fair and square. The men didn’t particularly like what he said, so they beat the hell out of him, took all the money he had, and left him broken and bleeding in an alleyway. This left Beau wondering why he didn’t fight back and it made him feel empty inside.

Beau decided to make his body into a weapon. He trained hard, and his soul became stronger each day. He met those men again and he decided to return the favor. He beat them with only using a single metal rod he found on the side of the street. After the beating Beau did nothing else to the men. He just went along on his merry way. Though Beau felt accomplished again, he still felt like he could do more for the world with this new found strength. So he decided to head up northwest to Death City to become the best meister there ever was.

Miscellaneous: -Has a Cajun accent, so will have sort of a slur and throw in acouple French words when he speaks
-Is a ladies man, he will flirt with any girl at any chance he can get
-Loves to gamble and is easily coerced to do anything if has to do with a bet

Have You Read the Rules?
NO!... I mean... I love Soul Eater... >_>
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beauregard Lanoux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauregard Lanoux   Beauregard Lanoux I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 1:41 pm

All clear on this end; Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Beauregard Lanoux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauregard Lanoux   Beauregard Lanoux I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:19 pm

Beauregard Lanoux SuBGn35

Hoody, as of 3/15/2016, this character is in compliance with the rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beauregard Lanoux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauregard Lanoux   Beauregard Lanoux I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauregard Lanoux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: