Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spyder's character log

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spyder's character log Empty
PostSubject: Spyder's character log   Spyder's character log I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:30 pm

Jeremiah "Cogs" Rukin

Weapon
Sword--Shizu Resu--4 souls

Birthday: September 25th
Libra

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 112 lbs

Unusual Traits:
Has an arm made from gears and cogs, like clockwork. Is a surprisingly good dancer. Also wears a top-hat.

Profile:
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2819-rukin-jeremiah-cogs

Topics
The Search for a Weapon Partner (finished)
Richard Knight becomes a DWMA student (inactive)
A summer ball (inactive/finished)
A Very Important Plan (finished)
And a Very Important Heist (finished)
The Halloween Ball (finished)
Back in the Game (active)

Relationships

Shizu Resu: It's complicated...
Jeremy's beloved meister he has had to save several times. Is currently in denial about any potential emotion that goes above "just friends". He hasn't known her for very long, yet has developed a large sense of loyalty and has a need to protect her. Once again, he is in denial. After the fateful incident with that dreaded skunk sorcerer, he has been in slight depression due to cutting off Shizu's arm in an attempt to save her. It was confetti. Oops.

Suhas Chord: Murderous
Jeremy loathed Suhas from the first moment he saw him. Suhas has continued to screw with Jeremy and his friends after the sorcerers first encounter with Dexter. Is determined to kill him.💢 Also afraid that his meister might feel very differently. If Jeremy somehow gets drunk again, he in fact finds Suhas helpful and won't actually try to kill him.

Dexter Sable: "My home dog"
A very close friend of his that eats rocks and steals stuff. Loves to tease him with precious stones (especially amethyst) but his actually very nice towards him. Lately, the friendships been unsteady thanks to a meddling sorcerer...

Richard Knight: "Mah Bro"
Jeremy doesn't know the guy very well, but he seems pretty cool. He thinks he's pretty arrogant sometimes, but who isn't? The only real complaint he has is that he should check up on his bike more often. Seriously man, check your spark plug.

Klaus Winchester: "I DON'T KNOW YOU"
Knows him even less than he knows Richard. And that's saying something.

Myra (insert last name I totally know here): Interesting
Jeremy didn't talk to Myra for long, but he talked long enough to realise how unbelievably swagalicious she was. Like, wow. Really swagalicious.

That One Dragon Lady: ITS A FUCKING DRAGON
Met on the Halloween ball, he thought it was a really good dragon costume. When revealed to be a real dragon, his brain damage altered his reaction from "OHOHO ITS A DRAGON *dives out window*" to "Aight". She seemed pretty nice, if not a bit emotionless sometimes.

Last edited by Spydead on January 4th 2015, 9:05 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyder's character log   Spyder's character log I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 12:54 pm

Dexter Sable

Meister
~No weapon~

Birthday: March 29th
Aries

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 100 lbs

Unusual Traits:
Has light-blue gems for eyes and other random gems scattered around his body. Eats gems/rocks. Is a kleptomaniac (compulsive need to steal stuff).

Profile: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3050-sable-dexter

Topics
The Search for a Weapon Partner (finished)
Shopping, in some ways... (Finished)
999 More to go? (Finished)
Back in the Game (active)

Relationships

Jeremy Rukin: Oh, uh, yeah, bros...
Jeremy has been Dexters bro for a pong time. Although he is constantly teased, he respects Jeremy and his obviously superior intellect. He still thinks Jeremy and his meister are going out, disregarding Jeremy's constant complaints. Their friendship has taken a turn for the worse thanks to a meddling sorcerer... Since Jeremy took up drinking, Dexter has actually become afraid of Jeremiah.

Suhas Chord: Dislikes
He met Suhas at a marketplace on one of his stealing sprees. The sorcerers flirtatious tendencies have made Dexter flustered more than once, and dislikes him from constantly stopping him from stealing when his kleptomaniac tendencies take over. Also doesn't like him because Dexter just finds him irritating.

Last edited by Spydead on January 4th 2015, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyder's character log   Spyder's character log I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 9:04 pm

Elliot "Ivory" Faye

Meister
Red—Chain-Sword—4 Souls

Birthday: January 13th
Aquarius

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 120 lbs

Unusual Traits:
Ivory is an albino, with a tattoo under his left eye.

Profile: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3658-faye-elliot

Topics:
(I've forgotten all of the topics before this one)
Stuck in the Frozen Wasteland (active)

Relationships:

Red: Beloved Weapon
Not that there's any love going on yet. Even if I do in fact ship them very hard. Ivory is very happy with the weapon that chose him. A wild spirit and a punk, she really couldn't have been a better match.

Carmine Whatever: LOATHE
Ivory HATES Carmine with every bone in his body. Carmine may have been Reds first meister, but he nearly let her get raped. And now, she is physically (and possibly emotionally) scarred.

Omega: It's a fucking Robot.
Ivory has suddenly realised he does not, in fact, like robots.

Kidd: Fuck off
Thinks he's a stuck up prickle frickle

Last edited by Spydead on January 5th 2015, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spyder's character log   Spyder's character log I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2015, 10:04 am

Valkeer Kima

Vulture Sorcerer
~No Weapon~

Birthday: May 31st
Gemini

Height: Varies

Weight: Varies

Unusual Traits: Agender (although that can hardly be considered unusual), looks really fuckin dodgy all the time.

Profile:
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3249-kima-valkeer

Topics:
And A Very Important Heist (sort of) [finished]
Back in the game (active)

Relationships:

Jeremiah Rukin: Fucking Hilarious
"I love hanging around Jeremiah, for he has become so unpredictable and unstable since the head injury he sustained. I love fucking with his mind, too."

Shizu Resu: Adorable
"I love toying with this girl's emotions and changing into an attractive young boy her age to screw with her head. Although I've been watching her, and I know to never go too far, otherwise my head is going to be on a pike."

Dexter Sable: Alright, I suppose...
"Not nearly social enough for me. But he is quite an interesting child."

Suhas Chord: Pathetic
"I think Suhas is a pathetic excuse for a sorcerer. We may be alike in some ways, but I would never have a mental breakdown from an illusion. That's just silly. Although I do find him quite attractive, with that monochrome get-up... And that smug little grin that just makes me wanna–fuck! Wait, no! Not that! It doesn't make me... He's pathetic."

Attor Oleander: I'm going to snap his neck
"At first, I didn't mind the Kishin. He was quite cute, in some ways. Cute as in a puppy kind of way. But I have since seen my misjudgment, and I see him as the monster he is. He knocked me out, nearly broke my legs, and interrupted me and my Suhas! And he broke my arm! I swear, this intoxicating bastard is going to be decapitated. By me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spyder's character log   Spyder's character log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spyder's character log
Page 1 of 1