Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Sakura Alistair

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Black Sakura Alistair Empty
PostSubject: Black Sakura Alistair   Black Sakura Alistair I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 12:30 am

Black Sakura Alistair (nickname: "Kura")

Meister
Blanc

Weapon Form
Serrated double-edged blade about a foot long, serrated only on one side. She has two brown hair-colored tassels that hang off of the end of her handle, which has a somewhat soft gold-colored silk wrapped around it. The blade is slightly curved to the right.

Crush
None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Conor Flynn, but she hasn't seen him in ages and worries about him.

Description
She is a bit shorter than most people, but she makes up for that with constant movement. She has shoulder-length light brown hair that appears slightly jagged, and her bangs are quite weird. They split down the middle and move to either side of her head, and they are black for some reason at the tips. There is no other black in her hair except for the tips of her bangs, though. Her eyes are a piercing green, permanently looking from one thing to the next, never able to focus. Her skin is fair, she doesn't go out much and isn't very athletic. She usually wears a dark gray long-sleeved shirt which has a thin red collar and the sleeves appear jaggedly ripped. She wears a brown belt with a gold buckle, small red beads hang off of it from threads attached to it. She wears grayish jeans that are ripped at the ends, and soft gold-colored silk is sewn into the fabric at the ankles to make an "X" pattern. She usually wears either black or brown combat boots, she isn't exactly fashionably gifted...

Personality
She's extremely bipolar at times, shy one moment and proclaiming about how amazing she is the next. She's outgoing when you get to know her, but often changes her opinion of people and leaves them clueless. She is often suspicious of people when she first meets them, but she never lets it show. She's cheerful when around friends, can get angry somewhat easily (more so with strangers), and loves peaches for some reason that never really had an explanation.

History
Not much to say other than that she was born and has grown up in Death City, she enrolled in the DWMA looking for a change of scenery and some excitement.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!!

Last edited by Stella Bridgewater~ on February 28th 2014, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sakura Alistair   Black Sakura Alistair I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 4:45 pm

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2033-nora-henderson

looking for partner. u in? this link is my page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Sakura Alistair   Black Sakura Alistair I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2014, 5:11 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry... I forgot to edit Kura's status, she recently found a Meister... I'm really sorry!!! :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sakura Alistair   Black Sakura Alistair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sakura Alistair
Page 1 of 1