Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ganza, Sayto

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ganza, Sayto Empty
PostSubject: Ganza, Sayto   Ganza, Sayto I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 7:58 pm

Ganza, Sayto Ncjq

Name Ganza, Sayto

Weapon: Jet Tucker

Love Interest: None, at the moment

Appearance: Sayto is a little short for her age. She is 5' 4". She has a thin figure, and she is small chested. Her skin is a dark brown, and she has bright yellow eyes. She has long wavy/curly black hair that ends at her knees. Her clothing consists of a pair of black, red, and yellow shorts with suspenders, a blue tank top, and yellow sneakers. Along her right arm and side, there is a tattoo that fades from red, to black. She has a yellow backpack that she carries around.

Personality: Sayto is usually happy, but don't think she is happy go lucky. She can be very snarky, and sarcastic. Her personality may come off as a little rude, but she is actually a really nice person. Sayto is really outgoing, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's caring, and will love you to the end. She is also SUPER tough. Though she can be a bit sensitive when it comes to her chest. She doesn't like to read, and she sometimes ignores instructions, and directions. She is rather adventurous, and takes quite a few risks. She has not yet realized that she is reckless.

History: Sayto had a teen mom and dad. Her parents divorced soon after she was born, and she started living with her dad, in Death City. She still lives with her dad, and goes to DWMA. She rarely got to see her mom, so she was a little boyish. Living with her dad and no girls, and all. When she first got into DWMA, she was ecstatic. She always felt so lucky to be there, and she thought being happy all of the time would express her gratitude. Later in the year, her mother also moved to Death City, making her even happier. As the year went on, spending a lot of it with her mom, her boyish personality disappeared a little. There are still hints, though.

Miscellaneous: Her favorite color is yellow. Second is red. She's also kinda awkward, and has a terrible sense of direction. She doesn't pay attention to a lot, and has a terrible memory.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Maybe..."

Last edited by GiblerJab on July 27th 2014, 11:08 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ganza, Sayto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganza, Sayto   Ganza, Sayto I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 9:41 pm

Expand upon her history so that it meets the requirements
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ganza, Sayto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganza, Sayto   Ganza, Sayto I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 8:39 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Ganza, Sayto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganza, Sayto   Ganza, Sayto I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:32 pm

Ganza, Sayto SuBGn35

Gibler, she needs some formatting correcting (centering and bolding of section titles). They're small details, but please correct them.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ganza, Sayto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganza, Sayto   Ganza, Sayto I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ganza, Sayto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: