Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kima, Valkeer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kima, Valkeer Empty
PostSubject: Kima, Valkeer   Kima, Valkeer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 10:05 am

Kima, Valkeer

Weapon: N/A

Animal Form: Vulture

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual, Romantic): Pansexual, Aromantic

Appearance: Valkeer's regular appearance is a worn, brown, hooded trench coat with a mouth guard and a black, wrinkled shirt with a logo of a long bankrupt company. They wear baggy, brown faded jeans and leather boots with brown hair and blue eyes. However, when he appears as a male, he keeps his hair and eyes, but becomes very masculine and handsome, wearing a suit with a white shirt and black jacket with a black tie or a white, collared t-shirt with shades. When appearing as a female, she still keeps the hair and eyes but as a beautiful, curved woman. She either wears a long, tight fitting red dress with a split up the leg or a white tank top with cargo pants.

Personality: As either a male or female, Valkeer is very cocky and flirtatious with a tendency to seduce most people they meet, since they think of themself as the master/mistress of manipulation. When in neither of their guises, they are very mysterious and untrustworthy, barely able to talk to people since they are very self conscious of their normal self. From their deceptive personality, whenever playing a game of some kind, they will always cheat by using their magic. Loves to spread rumours and manipulate people in power to get what they want. They often take advantage of others misfortune for their own gain, but, for some unknown reason, they have a weakness for flat-chested girls.

History: I'm going to put this plainly and never mention it again. Valkeer was born with neither sets of genitalia.  This is why they prefer others to refer to them as they, them, theirs, etc, as I have been doing. When they were born, their mother cried in sadness, knowing they would never have a normal life. When they started going to school, they feared each day for their own well being from the constant taunting and bullying they were put through. He discovered his magical potential when one bully went too far and actually resorted to violence. That bully found himself stumbling off of the roof of the school. This caused even more ridiculing and eventually rejection from society. On the last day of school, they learnt their greatest ability. The mirage, as he called it, after the illusion of the desert some vultures were found. They discovered their ability to create unbelievable illusions, which they figured out by accidentally making everyone see an enormous, terrible monster at their graduation. They ran, of course. They ran from society and into the desert, where they found themself quickly dehydrated and slowly dying. This is when they learnt to survive off others misfortune, eating other unfortunate creatures that were list in the desert, just as the vultures did. One day, many years later, they came across a gigantic city in the middle of the desert and decided to take up residence there.

Miscellaneous: If you don't know already, Valkeer has the ability to change their gender and appearance and can change the age of their personas to suit the situation. When desperate, they will use their enchanted marionette, allowing them to control a single person. After coming out of this state, they are put on the brink of death for an undefined amount of time. It's very taxing controlling two bodies. Their mirage ability can also reach into people's minds and find what they want most (or fear most), then create an illusion of it. However, any sort of mind-training or heavy psychological experiences makes it significantly harder. They have a pet vulture named Andros. They also carry trick dice which they can manipulate to any number they want, but on default is all ones.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater or a sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body."

Last edited by Spyder on March 17th 2016, 3:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Kima, Valkeer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kima, Valkeer   Kima, Valkeer I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 12:56 pm

IAccepted! And moved!

I really like the ability of mirages and illusions you gave him, they seem fun to rp with.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Kima, Valkeer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kima, Valkeer   Kima, Valkeer I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 3:46 pm

Kima, Valkeer SuBGn35

Please extend Valkeer's animal form section (You must have minimum 100 words in it)
Quote :
When desperate, they will use their enchanted marionette, allowing them to control a single person
Please explain how this marionette works. Can it control people's characters? If yes, then please, nerf it ASAP. We don't allow abilities that can control other characters.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kima, Valkeer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kima, Valkeer   Kima, Valkeer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kima, Valkeer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: