Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 1:08 am

Zoe looks at the three people standing before her. So far, they had seem content on wrapping up their conversations, but Zoe didn't mind that. She waited, and listen to Rogue point out everything to the boy, Lux, and turn to her and asked her where she needed to go.
"Why, I think, I found everything I need right here. I mean it's not everyday that a student can recite everything under pressure like that. So, your name is what exactly, 'cause I need to know that if we're gonna be partnering up?"
Zoe, pauses, hesitantly, wondering if she might have gone overboard with her enthusiasm.
"Too late to take the words back now, so I'll let things play out as is," she thinks to herself as she waits and see what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 1:54 am

Zanic gets a wild gleam in her eyes and whips the blade she held forward resting the edge along Lux's neck as she grinned "Talk like that again and I'll spill your blood right here got it? Scars make you tough and your past makes you strong so suck it the hell up and embrace who you are you got it?" after she spoke her tongue slowly traced her lips as she looked up at the man who towered over her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 9:44 am

He blinked once, twice, in quick succession, looking at her with a startled expression. "You're a weapon?" It was his first question, yes; strangely, this wasn't the first time that he'd had this sort of conversation. His own roommate had done something fairly similiar when they'd first met, after one of his training sessions. Though, yes, he could partner up with just about anyone, it was his own preferences that kept him from doing so permanently;Tony and him were friends, but he could not handle their differences in a partnership.

The assassin had been observing her while the memory played in his head, eyes scanning over her, watching her expression. After being friends and, er, whatever it was the Savannah wanted to call it, with her and Justice for so long, he'd begun to think a bit more like them, taking in the world in silent observation. There didn't seem to be anything exceptionally deceitful about the girl; everyone lied, but she didn't seem to have anymore than her fair share of dishonesties. A few moments after he'd returned her question with his own, he answered: "Rogue, by Academy standards. I was born Jarek Ackerman. And..." he closed his eyes, the swirling blue-grin in them having begun to move like oil and water in a shaken bottle. Taking another breath, he met her eyes once more, "You are?"

At his sides, his hands twitched, his attention only barely split between both girls present, watching, waiting to see if he would need to come to the boy's defense. He was a weapon, right? He hadn't developed the ability to differentiate between the souls of weapons and meisters yet, but now would have been a good use for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 10:39 am

Lux looked at Zanic, as she tells him that he is suppose to be proud of his scars. He gets mad, but holds it in.
"I told you, these scars are a mark of a coward. I'm not going to let myself be overwhelmed from that coward's actions, but I will overcome it," Lux says. He, then, touches  the blade to his throat and says, "This will only get you so far, sometimes you need a little more power."
He grabs her right arm and full body transform onto her. He then thinks to himself, "Two scarred souls, soon to be forever bound together."
He says to her, and for her alone, "I like you, and the way you talk. I will be yours forever, and I will follow you wherever."

Zoe watches the group, and keeps herself from overreacting. She looks at Rogue and says, "A weapon, well, you could say I'm designed more for defense, then offense."
She, then, watches Rogue twitch a little.
"Hmmm, he's nervous for something. Does he see something that I didn't?" she thinks to herself.
"Oh, I am Zoe Talon. That's Z O E T A L O N. Just so you don't mess the spelling up if you have to do some type of paperwork," she says to Rogue.
"Now then, you, um, Lux, and um, um, um, Zanic, come sit down with me and Rogue here and let's play a ice-breaker game."
She sits down in front of the steps, and attempts to pull Rogue down to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 11:09 am

Zanic flexes her arm and moves it about testing the fell of her new... accessory and grins as she says "Power leads to victory..." before spinning her sword with her fingers quickly the black metal humming as it sliced through the air "Follow me and your life will be hell and I shall punish any crack in yourself until your molded to what I desire for our strength. So I say again...embrace your torture." her eyes start to gleam as she gets excited "I want nothing from you except victory and power so fuck your pride because it won't help you against me." she finishes her manic grin on her face but her eyes and her mind totally serious "You got all that?" before turning towards the girl who spoke "I'm busy so don't fuckin' talk to me right now got it you scrawny little fluff?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 12:46 pm

Rogue had initially just looked at Zoe like she was strange, but at Zoe's words, the swirling of his eyes stopped. He reached a hand to take the new girl's, saying only a single word, his other hand reaching for his knife at his belt. "Transform."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 1:20 pm

Droon looks down on the computer moniter with interest, watching the proceedings and mulling over wether or not to join. "Screw it, this thread seems fun!" He announces loudly before jumping through the fourth wall into the thread. If the others were to look up they would likely see Droon, hanging somewhat helplessly from one of the large needles of the DWMA. He waves his arms and yells down "Hey guys!! Little freaking help!?!?" He felt the subtle tearing of his red and black hoody before it gives out and causes him to land on the ground face first. He lifts a comical finger before pushing himself up and dusting off "I'm good, nobody worry!! I just uuuh.... Had a bit of a trip is all." As Droon regained composure he points in a wide circle "now, I need names and introductions, starting with the sexy bit of skirt with the armor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:45 pm

Lux changes back to normal. He laughs at Zanic's comment to the girl, Zoe. He then hears somebody above them. He looks up and sees some random dude hanging from one of the poles.
"How the heck did he get up there?" he thinks to himself as he watches the guy fall.
He looks at him and decides not to worry about him at the moment.
"Well, I think, and at least I know, that this has been interesting day," Lux says. He unbuttons his long sleeve shirt and rolls up the sleeves. His arms show old scars, none of which he never had been proud of, but today, today was a new day.
"These scars will be testament to this vow: I vow, to always improve, and to follow Zanic wherever she goes. I vow to uphold my ideas and my beliefs, not the beliefs of my father and his father and his father's father. I vow to forge my own path, at the side of Zanic," he mutters, under his breath and with barely a sound.

Zoe looks at Zanic, she frowns at her, and then hears a noise from above. She watches as the guy falls and when he picks himself up, she asks, "Are you okay? Seems like a far fall?"
She then looks towards Rogue, who is reaching for her, she hears the words that he says and wonders if he meant her.
She grabs his hand, and transforms into her form. The armor covers Rogue and she smiles in her soul, thinking, "I did it. I've gotten to be close to him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 6:09 pm

Zanic busts into laughter and clutches her sides as she sees the idiot bust his face on the concrete "Fucking idiot...I'll give points for guts but your landing needs work." before cocking her head towards Lux "You say something?" before looking down at his scared arms and nods her head before smirking and putting her sword away. "I hope you won't break like the rest because we are going to train as much and as hard as we can." she says to Lux barely waiting for him to answer her question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 7:20 pm

He stiffens for a brief moment before relaxing, glancing down at the armor now covering his torso. Armor? You're armor, Zoe? His words were spoken to her telepathically as he kept his eyes on the others, hyper aware of the newcomer behind them.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 11:19 pm

Droon doesn't look phased in the least, moving closer to Zanic and giving her a wink "Awww, don't ya wanna kiss the boo-boo all better?" His long serpentine tongue snakes from between his lips flirtatiously "Or maybe you'de like some more personal attention?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 11:37 pm

Lux stares at this random guy. He already doesn't like him and he can feel the anger rise in him.
"No, I won't give in," he thinks to himself. He calms himself down and says, "How about you introduce yourself first dude, before you do anything else."
He then strides over, getting in between him and Zanic. He stares at the guy, and then places his hands in his pocket.
"Who is this psycho?" Lux asks himself.

Zoe laughs to herself and says to Rogue only, "Well, I did say that I'm more defense than offense, but don't worry, I repel attackers."
She turns herself back into her regular form and hears the weird kid.
"Wow, how rude, somebody should teach him a lesson, but that isn't my job," she thinks to herself. She, then, repeats, "Hey, guys, let's play an ice-breaking game to get to know each other better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:09 am

Zanic shoves Lux out of her way as she plants herself firmly in front of the idiot that was hitting on her "I'm gonna say this once dumbass. Piss off." her hands clamped on her hips and a sneering grin on her face "I ain't got time to deal with some idiot who can't even base jump properly." she then turns to the perky girl who keep annoying the hell out of her "Hell no..." she then looks at Rouge "grow a pair..." then back to Lux "We're leaving right now so I can beat some reality into you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:13 am

Droon clucks his tongue and gives her a mocking sympathetic look "Shame, we could have had so much fun together! Of course the relationship would have its...ups and downs." He says, using a pause to emphasize the double meaning. He shrugs when she walks away "Base jumping is okay I guess, but can you beat me in a sword fight?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 12:24 am

Rogue pulled Zoe to him, looking at her curiously before glaring daggers at Zanic. "I have a pair. I just have no reason to waste my energy on the likes of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 5:05 am

Melody had been wandering the halls of the DWMA when out of the corner of her eye she saw someone plummet to the ground. Her eyes grew wide as she bolted toward the entrance, Mind racing through what she might need to do when she gets there. Whipping around the corner, She found a group already standing there. "Where.. Where is the......" Her sentence trialed off when she saw the empty crater, and looking back at the group made the tension obvious. "Oh no... Don't tell me he.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:07 pm

Lux looks towards Zanic, and thinks, "Don't do it. Come on, let's just leave."
He, then, kicks Zanic and says, "Don't listen to this chump, of course you could beat him, but I beat you, you can't beat me in a race."
He then races down the stairs, not bothering to look back, and promptly, trips over his own feet, and fly down the stairs. Whenever he finishes falling, and hits the ground, he rolls a couple of times and then gets up and continues running off into the city. He doesn't bother looking back because whether or not she followed him, they were now partners and they would be working together.

[exits Thread]

Zoe looks at Rogue and smiles, and says, "Hey, Rogue, why don't we leave and you can show me the town."
Before she can do anything, she watches as Lux runs down the stairs and falls down them. She winces as he hits the stairs quite a lot, but she sees that he gets up and continues running off. She then tugs Rogue after her down the stairs, not bothering to listen to anything else, or even bothers to stop tugging Rogue after her until she makes it down the stairs.

[exits Thread]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 7:39 pm

Zanic snarls as she feels Lux's boot connect with her calf and she whips herself around and dashes of with a shout of "I'm gonna rip your fucking lungs out!" before spinning on her heel at the edge of the steps "I'll beat ya next time dumbass I gotta go kill this guy." before flipping down a few steps and turning in the air to dash down the stairs yelling obscenities the whole way down but what could be most heard was the warning "Follow me at your own risk..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:25 am

Droon doesn't even try to hide the fact that he is staring at her...many wonderful features, as she goes down the stares, a deep smile plastered to his face before he snaps back to reality. "Okay, who wants to go get chicken wings? I know a place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:50 am

Melody stared at Droon, Her mouth agape at his insolence. "Andskotans Drulludeli" Her hand practically flew, gesturing at the crater. "Someone just fell to their death, and all you care about are chicken wings!" Melody went to shove him in the chest, to emphasize her final remark. "Hlandbrenndu!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2014, 12:16 pm

As she pushed him, Droon growled a bit, chewing his lower lip seductively "Oooh, aggressive. Be gentle, though I must admit, it's hardly my first time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:32 am

Melody stared for a moment before getting a slight grin. "Ooohh. So that's what you want." She moved forward, deftly slipping a needle into her hand before reaching toward Droon's crotch. "you should have just said so."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 3:57 pm

Droon steps back and wags a finger "not yet, wings first!" He says, looking hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 4:14 pm

melody looks at him, a not needing to fake the disappointing look that came over her face. "Ooh. Fine I guess." She kept the needle hidden in her hand, to wait for a better time to pierce this asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.   Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanic arrives. Good luck everyone else.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2