Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

(Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: (Closed)   July 15th 2014, 11:57 pm

Driving up towards the academy stairs on his custom harley davidson,Richard  made made the engine roar as he made his bike jump and ride up the side of the railing on the stair case.Well got to make a entrance on the first day after all.

Last edited by kharen on October 8th 2014, 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 22nd 2014, 9:06 pm

Klaus walked out of the Academy entrance with his hands behind his head. He came to the columns and leaned his shoulder on it as he got a cigarette from his pocket. He lit it up and blew out in exhaustion "Can't believe he got me with that hit to the neck..." referring to his previous fight with John Steele. He then rubbed his neck, then all of a sudden, his ears perked up at a sound of a engine, "... Is that a motorcycle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 22nd 2014, 9:54 pm

As he reached the end of ther railing Richard made the bike jump off the rslidding in to a stop in front of the columns.So this is the school my mom told me about.Putting the stand up, he got off his bike checking out the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 22nd 2014, 10:06 pm

As the dust cleared from the bike sliding, Klaus just stood there still with a dumbfounded expression. His cig hanging slightly from his opened mouth, he scratched his chin hair saying "Uh... Nice bike..." he then took a couple steps to the bike and examined it closely "Is it custom?" he asked as he took a drag from his cigarette
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 22nd 2014, 10:23 pm

"Yeah,three thousand rpm.Thirteen hundred horse power.I was thinking to add some spikes to the wheels." Richard said in a cool tone looking down on the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 22nd 2014, 10:26 pm

Klaus kneels down to the wheels and nods his head in agreement "A little over excessive... But I like it!" He then jumps to his feet and extends a hand out to Richard, "By the way the name's Klaus. New here too?" he asked as he flung the cig to ground and stomps on it to extinguish it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 9:38 am

Kharen shook Klaus' hand."Yeah, name is Richard Knight.First day here as a meister.Nice to meet ya Klaus." Richard said with a smug smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 9:59 am

"Meister too, huh?" Klaus said as he gave him a look of disappointment. "Damn, half hoped you would've been a weapon!" He then shrugs as he put his hands in his pockets and gave Richard a chill smile "Eh oh well, I have all my life ahead of me..." Then all of a sudden something didn't seem right about Klaus. He heard this dark voice in his back of his head say Fiiiiiight.... and then shook it off and grunted a little.

He regained his composure and said with a raised eyebrow "So what brings you here to the oh-so-famous DWMA?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:11 am

"I want to get stronger do my own thing and all." Richard said shrugging." Also kill lot's of kishins and what not.Creat one or three death scythes." He said in a careless tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:22 am

Klaus rubs his chin in contemplation and then nods in agreement "Yeaaah, I'd guess that's any meister's goal in this place!" He then chuckled at how dumb his last question sounded. He then points back to the bike "So do you, like, get any ladies with this thing? If you do, I so want to borrow it a couple times!" He then gives Richard this mischievous smile and starts rub his hands together as if plotting something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:23 am

Jeremy Rukin finally made it up the last few stairs once again, having to stop half way to retreive loose gears from his arm. "Stupid... Clockwork... Steampunk... Bull..." He muttered, looking at the ground. Once he ventured up the last few stairs, he noticed some kid smoking. "You know what that crap does to your lungs, right? It's not very good..." He was twelve seconds away from tearing the tar out of his mouth until he saw the motorcycle. "How the bloody hell did you get that up here? The stairs were made to exercise your leg muscles, not to be ridden on by a surprisingly radical bike."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:33 am

"I might let you stand near the bike but not borrow." Richard said slowly turning to the kid behind hi.."To answer your question, I rode up the railing there." He said in a rough tone walking up the to kid."Also I do what I feel like, unless you want to stop me." Richard said in a harsh low voice getting in the guys face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:42 am

Klaus immediately stepped between them and tried to break them up "Whow whow whow, Richy calm your jets." He then turned to the strange boy who had a clockwork arm "And by the way, yes I do know it kills me, but keeps me off edge." He then looked at Jeremy's clockwork arm and rubbed his chin in contemplation and asked "You wouldn't be a weapon now would you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:49 am

Jeremy smirked and spun a few gears. "Why, yes, actually. But I already have a meister, and you wouldn't want to resonate with me anyway." He leaned slightly closer to the second boy. "Unless you WANT third degree burns all up your arm." Jeremy commented rather seriously. "But in all seriousness, that IS a pretty cool bike." Jeremy spoke as his gaze fell to the motorcycle. "Even if the rider is a bit incompetent..." He muttered under his breath, giving a large possibility that he would hear. But this was the opposite of a problem for Jeremy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 10:57 am

"Why thank you,and as to your burn threat don't think that scares me. Scars are trophies of the battle and I have many trophies of honor." Richard said with a smug smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:07 am

Klaus was disappointed when he heard Jeremy had a partner but still gave stiff upper lip. Klaus knew there would be partner out for him. But now he was more amused at the two knuckleheads' banter. He gave a slight chuckle and put his hands behind his head and rested his head on them, "Hey guys, before we go killin' each other why don't we introduce ourselves first?" He then extends a hand towards Jeremy to shake and says "Hey, the name's Klaus Winchester," he then pointed at Richard, "And that more serious guy is Richard Knight. We're both new meisters here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:18 am

Jeremy tipped his top-hat to them. "I am Jeremiah Rukin, but call me Jeremy. Or Cogs, if you want." He looked down at his arm . "Have a wild guess where I got that nick-name from?" He grinned and laughed slightly, becoming much less serious than a few moments ago. He swiftly stepped over to the bike and examined it closely. "You might want to get this a new spark plug soon. This ones about to go." Jeremy said mysteriously. "Don't ask how I realise these things. Honestly, even I don't know. So I can assume that you are looking for a weapon?" He asked while pointing to Klaus. "I here a good weapon is hard to find these days. Good luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:28 am

"Thanks man I'll do that." Richard said in a appreciative tone." And Klaus don't worry I have fool proof plan to get us someppartners today." He said in cocky tone flipping his hair as his glasses fell out on the ground.Quickly retrieving them he stuffed them back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:34 am

Klaus looked suspiciously at Richard as he tucked the glasses away. He then shrugged it off and then chuckled at Richard's suggestion "Uh-huh, can't wait to see how that's gonna turn out..." He shakes his head in laughter and then turns to Jeremy and asks, "So Cogs, right? If your a weapon what can you turn into?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:41 am

Jeremiah grinned, "Remember how I mentioned third degree burns? I turn into a sword... That can heat up INFINITELY. Yes, it has no limit to how much it heats up. I could easily destroy literally everything. And no , I won't tell you how I lost the arm." He explained to the two boys, and decided to bring up the glasses. "Say, Richard, why were you trying so desperately to hide those glasses? It's not like I would judge or tease you for having eye problems. Oh well, doesn't matter! What was this master plan you had for getting a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:48 am

"I don't have eye problems, and my plan you will see in due time." Richard replied with a confident tone.It's fool proof because it's not much effort yet effective." He smugly smiled."Guranteed to get us lines of weapons wishing to partner with us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 11:58 am

Klaus smiled in child like wonder when Jeremy explained his weapon form, Dude, like that would be the sickest liter ever! He thought to himself. He then turned his attention to Richard and then gave him a dumb smile "Hehe, why do I feel like this going to end horribly?" he said as he takes out another cigarette from his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 6:23 pm

"Well, if you think your plan is that fool proof and has a one hundred percent chance of working, try it on me. Just pretend for a moment that I don't have a meister." Jeremy said, leaning against a wall next to the two bad-boy Meisters. And when he says bad-boy, he means they're full of themselves. "Pretend I'm an innocent weapon girl that got lost in the academy, and by chance, I bump into you. How do you plan to convince me to be your weapon?" Jeremy asked with a cocky smirk, hoping they have bad imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm

"Well this has nothing at all to do with part of the plan.. but I can improvise." Richard said coughing in to his hand." Well if you stay with me I can help you find a way.You'll never be lost again with me at your side." Changing the tone of his voice to a caring, welcoming voice while extending his arm and hand out to Jeremy."So beautiful,may I have the honor to be your partner?" Richard said keeping a serious face trying to hold in his lauhter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   July 23rd 2014, 7:21 pm

Klaus takes a drag from his cigarette and nods in agreement to himself, "Yup... That is probably the lamest idea ever." He then then starts rolling on the floor and laughing his ass off, literally. "I can't believe that was your whole idea, dude! That is the worst!" He then sits up still trying to get his giggles out and trying to not choke on the cigarette smoke. "Aaaw dude, you slay me!" he said as he pointed at Richard with one hand and wiping a tear from his eye with the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed)   

Back to top Go down

(Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next