Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 7 (Brown; 907631)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 7 (Brown; 907631) Empty
PostSubject: DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 7 (Brown; 907631)   DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 7 (Brown; 907631) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 12:07 pm

Droon & Marla's table (Appetizer Round)
-----------------------------------------

Marla showed up, quite late, wearing a pink dress with flowers on the belt. She looked at her ticket, frantically. 'I'm late!' She thought to herself. She quickly made her way to the brown table that matched her number (907631). "Hello, sorry I'm late!" She said to whoever was there, not noticing who it was but fixing her dress.
-
Their hostess stepped over to the black table, smiling politely at Droon. "Looks like your partner made it here afterall," she said, nodding to the girl at the next table. "You can switch back after the appetizers, if you want." She offered Candace a soft, polite smile, apologizing silently.
-
"Oh, uhhh, guess I'm at that table then." He says, standing up awkwardly and scorching his way to the appropriate table.
-
Marla smiled at Droon. "Hello, I'm Marla Winslow. Sorry I'm late, we ran out of gas halfway here." She picked up the menu and decided to go with the Italian dish.
-

Sov's post
Back to top Go down

DWMA Dating Raffle: Table 7 (Brown; 907631)
Page 1 of 1