Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aki Bracken (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aki Bracken (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Aki Bracken (WIP)   Aki Bracken (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 10:26 pm

(No suitable image yet found, will update later)

Name: Aki Bracken

Meister: Not yet decided

Weapon Form: Assault rifle
Aki Bracken (WIP) 328573

Love Interest[/b]: N/A

Appearance: Short, choppy, boy's length black hair with bangs; blue eyes; pale skin; black framed glasses; dresses very practically and plainly; typically seen wearing a black hoodie, jeans, and sneakers

Personality: Quiet, bookish, and smart. Although she's considered shy, she's really just more of a loner who HATES people. She's very intelligent, but not a 'think-before-you-act' type of person. She will do what she wants, when she wants to, and doesn't take junk from anyone. She loves strategizing, but only if there's time, and is very sensitive and emotionally ruled, although she doesn't show it. Others see her as sweet and timid, but if they could see her thoughts... She is two-faced. Can be very, very nasty. Slightly depressed. If you manage to earn her trust and become her friend, she will give you her all, and nothing less than her all.

History: Her father, Jacob Bracken, was a weapon, but he died in a car crash when Aki was four, so she doesn't remember much about him. As a result, she had no one to guide and help her unlock her weapon form. As such, she grew worried that she hadn't gotten the right DNA from her father as she grew older but showed no signs of weapon transformation. When she was twelve, however, her younger brother, Reed, was seriously injured in a fight, and the following emotional turmoil resulted in her first transformation. (Her brother was fine.) Aki was ecstatic that not only was she a weapon, but she had also inherited the same form as her father.

Miscellaneous:
- Huge sweet tooth (not that she'd admit it).
- Believes boys to be a waste of time, not as people or when interacting with them, but when it comes to romance. That, however, doesn't stop her from having crushes, much to her frustration. She doesn't often get said crushes, but when she does, she falls hard.
- Is very close to her mother, Rika Bracken.
- Mildly addicted to drawing on her Ipad.
- Her mother's side is Japanese, and although Aki was born and raised in America, she knows a fair amount of the language (Japanese, that is), as does her brother.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by runnerofwinds on July 24th 2014, 2:55 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aki Bracken (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Bracken (WIP)   Aki Bracken (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 10:30 pm

Top image is broken if you included one, weapon form needs a description and you need to use the image coding [img] and not just a link. Her regular appearance also needs a full description.

Other than this, do a grammar check and I'll pop back on to check it again.
Back to top Go down

Aki Bracken (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Bracken (WIP)   Aki Bracken (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 11:20 pm

I know it's nowhere near perfect yet (the weapon form still needs a description), but I edited a little, and I've gotta get offline now, so I'll be sure to complete the editing tomorrow. ^.^ Thanks for telling me what was wrong with it!

~Edit~

I started editing, but then I realized I wasn't happy with a lot of things, and there were still a lot of holes to fill and kinks to work out. There are many things that could be explained better, and I'm not happy with her weapon form. It may take a bit to get myself completely satisfied, though, partially because I've been procrastinating, but I think I'm over that now.

Last edited by runnerofwinds on July 24th 2014, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Aki Bracken (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Bracken (WIP)   Aki Bracken (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 11:55 pm

Not a problem! ('Tis my job, afterall!) Just PM me whenever you're ready for me to check it again! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aki Bracken (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aki Bracken (WIP)   Aki Bracken (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aki Bracken (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: