Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensei's Grasshoppers (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sensei's Grasshoppers (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Sensei's Grasshoppers (WIP)   Sensei's Grasshoppers (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 1:15 am

Kataro Hattori

Quote here: "I need to find out if my mother is truly dead, if my father is alive, and find out whether my brother actually exists..."

App link

Current topics Come, My Young Grasshopper

Completed/Dead topics: A Normal Day... Hopefully.

Character relationships:
Spencer Hidgefeild: "Hm... Heh... Heh heh heh... Ooooohhhhhh my. I love that man. I have too many memories to count with him."

Hashina Oritama: "Ok... Uh... Who was this girl again?! I woke up and she was in my house. She's a cute little girl, a Kishin, her father is a warlock?! I like her but I don't know if I should..."

Jet: "Ha! This guy! If I need someone to party with, I know who to go to!!! Talk about wild and crazy! Not to mention the things we've swiped from... Oh. Nevermind. Anyway, love this guy!"

Connor: "Like... Dude! Connor's my friend till the end. I've know him for years and I will always be there for him. He's like my brother!"

Dylan: "I actually don't really know him like I know Connor, but he's a great guy! He's been there for me just like Connor has."

Laura Metzger: "She's a pain in my rear end! She's crazy, strong, hot headed, and an... Well... She has her good sides too. I remember when I... Naw!!! I won't tell you that! But she's like the evil older sister/hateful stepmom/mean P.E. teacher I never had. I love her."
Back to top Go down

Sensei's Grasshoppers (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Logs :: Inactive Logs-
Jump to: