Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 2:54 pm

Luis had his head rested on the table. He was still allowing the madness of rage to flow through him, afraid of what the build up might bring. But this was a calm rage now. It was quiet, seething, and directed inwards. How could he do something that would hurt his partner, the only person that cared to deal with his bad attitude. His hands bit down on either shoulder like a vice of ill repute, and frustration. I messed up. He thought, as his mind wondered to his dad, who he seemed to be a carbon copy of now. "Raya..." He muttered in worry.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 3:14 pm

Raya was in the bathroom, the door closed and locked behind her. She was shaking, her small hands burned and bright red in color, blisters on her fingers. She whimpered and put them under the water again, trying hard not to cry. She couldn't believe that this had happened. It was something that she hadn't prepared for at all. She never would've thought that Luis would hurt her like that. Sniffling softly, she finally got out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen, her hands wrapped up carefully. She didn't look at her Weapon as she went to get a drink.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 3:21 pm

Luis sat quietly, as his meister emerged from her hiding place in the bathroom. His rage wanted him to blame her for getting in the way, but he knew better. This was pathetic. "R-raya I-.." He tried, as he sat up, having no real words, or explanation into what had happened. He didn't deserve her forgiveness anyways. "Never mind..." He concluded to himself, and stood to make his way to his room. There was no sleep to be had for him tonight, but it would allow Raya to move about the house without fearing him.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 3:34 pm

Raya looked over at him, then away quickly. She didn't respond, instead heading over to sit down on the couch and take a few sips of her tea. She wanted more than anything to go in there and lay down with him, but she was terrified and wasn't sure what to do. She just sat there, looking down at her hands, then got to her feet and walked over to knock on his door. "Could I stay with you tonight?" she asked in a quiet voice, her blue eyes round and afraid. "I'm too scared to sleep by myself."
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 3:46 pm

Luis ran a hand through his hair. "I-..." He tried again. It was ridiculous to think that he, of all people, could be without words. "I don't want to hurt you again." He finally stated, his guilt intensifying, as his words claimed what his mind tried to ignore. "I can't get it... Why I did that." He continued. The rage was building again, but the only place it wanted to go was inside. For some reason, all of his self-righteousness had dissipated into loathing. He felt the need to punish himself, but that was insane, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 3:49 pm

Raya frowned a bit and looked at her hands, wincing at the blisters, but forced a small smile. "It's not that bad, Luis. Everyone has bad days, and I was on your nerves." She tried the knob on the door and pushed it open a bit, but didn't go inside. "I'm not angry with you. I just want to stay with you," she said quietly. "I think you need me to stay with you as much as I need you to stay with me, so can we please just try? If you hurt me, I won't ask again, but I don't think you're going to do that."
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:22 pm

Luis gave a sigh. Even after all of that, the girl was still interested in his emotional health? How absurd. His mind was hazy though, and he was sure he wouldn't be getting any sleep the way he was. "I don't know..." He muttered under his breath. "Alright I suppose." He spoke up. He didn't get why sleeping with the person you were afraid of helped, but he thought it would help him as much as her this time.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:26 pm

Raya smiled brightly and turned around to go get dressed in her favorite pair of soft pajamas, and her socks, then hurried to go get into his bed. She curled up closest to the wall, looking up at him with round blue eyes, her white hair splayed out across the pillow and behind her. "It'll help. Trust me," she assured him, reaching over to pat his pillow so he would lay down beside her.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:40 pm

Luis' eyes watched as Raya scurried about his room. With a little reluctance, he lay's next to her. At first he slept with his back to her, but soon after falling asleep, he turns over to hug her close, in an almost child-like manner. Something that Luis had never done in the past. Even if it wouldn't last, the girl had calmed him for now. Maybe that woman was onto something after all.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:47 pm

Raya curled as closely to him as she could, shivering a bit before she relaxed and fell asleep. She lay perfectly still for most of the night, until about six thirty in the morning. Then she started to shift and whimper again. She was locked in the beginnings of a nightmare, and while it wasn't a terrible one or anything, she did dream that Luis was burning her hands. The wraps had fallen off in the waking world, and her burns were touching Luis's clothes and blanket. She whimpered and sniffled, pushing away from him, but couldn't, as his arms were still around her. "Ow," she croaked groggily, half awake.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 10:45 pm

Luis gave a discontented groan at the disturbance. Eventually his eyes would open lightly. "Huh?..." He barely managed through sleep. "Oh... Sorry..." He murmured, and let Raya out of his arms. He didn't enjoy terribly parting with the warmth, and comfort, but he knew better than to be clingy. Despite the movement, he fell asleep almost instantly after, his body taking the chance to make up for the sleepless night he had the day before.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 11:10 pm

Raya got up to put some ointment and bandages on her hands, along with oven mitts to keep them on, and walked back into the bedroom to curl up in bed beside him again, wrapping her arms as far around him as they would go. She closed her eyes, but didn't fall asleep, instead just waiting on him to wake up. She blinked her big blue eyes up at him and tilted her head to the side, watching. He looked so much more relaxed now, not like when he usually slept. She smiled a bit, thinking that just maybe she had helped with that. She snuggled close, loving the warmth, and slowly started to drift into half sleep just as the sun came up a bit more.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 11:50 pm

It only took an hour or so of sleep after the event, then Luis turned over in bed silently, his eyes open as if he had been awake all along. For, the moment he woke, he knew the same difference from his usual self. That same madness thirsty for blind conflict. Thankfully, it felt far away now. Glancing down at Raya, he felt the need to smile. Only, somehow, he couldn't bring himself too. It was guilt, and it still ran deep. Deep enough that the bed became deeper with it, and the urge to never move again became great. That was ridiculous though, and Luis, despite the way he looks, was far too energetic for that sort of thing.

Luis sat up in the bed, his vocal cords feeling as if they were frozen helplessly, and would never be able to spare a word for his partner again. Turning from her, he sat his feet on the ground, and headed into the kitchen's unforgiving cold tiles for a drink to match. The water did nothing to clear his head. "Together now." He whispered in a voice that perhaps only he, and the house mouse could hear.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:02 am

Raya felt him stir and opened her own blue eyes, shifting when she found he was already out of bed. She got to her feet, rubbing her eyes with her oven mitted hands, then walked over to the kitchen to find him. She thought she heard him say something, but didn't think it was important enough to ask about as she walked over to climb onto the kitchen counter and rest her head on top of his, looking rather groggy and tired. She pulled away with a bright smile. "Good morning. Did you get any sleep?" she asked in concern, tipping her head to the side.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 1:30 pm

Luis felt his vocal cords, again dry up hopelessly at the strange display of affection. He couldn't fathom why she would still feel so close to him after he had hurt her. Maybe he just didn't understand feelings properly, but it seemed more likely that she didn't. "Plenty." He answered in a dry tone. The answer was true. He felt very rested, only, he wish he didn't. Sleep seemed to offer a peace that he could no longer fine in his waking life, and he welcomed sleeping again. It was far from him though. The strange feeling inside of him filled him with an energy he didn't recognize.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 1:49 pm

Raya blinked slowly at his tone and moved back a bit, tilting her head to the side. "Are you sick?" she asked, frowning and scooting over to the side to look at his eyes. She wasn't really sure why he was acting so weird, and it bothered her to no end. She wanted nothing more than to fix it. She moved over to get a pan and eggs out to cook breakfast, figuring that he might just be hungry. She couldn't help but be worried for him.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 2:00 pm

Luis' eyes, again, fought to avoid contact with Raya's. He had to consider dropping her as a weapon partner all together, but then how could he trust that Raya wouldn't be hurt. It was stupid that he allowed himself to become so attached to the girl in spite of how long he had avoided such things. He had to fold somewhere he supposed. After a while, he made his way to the kitchen to open a book, and stare at it blankly, as if he was actually reading it, and turn a page every once in a while
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 2:11 pm

Raya frowned and watched him leave, then finished cooking the eggs, and adding some bacon into the pan to cook. Then she fixed two plates, humming and walking into the other room and balancing them on her mitted hands, heading over to give him his and sit on a chair beside him, then fixed the two of them some orange juice, starting to eat. She wasn't sure what to say, as she was afraid he might freak out, then glanced up at him and tried to think of something. "Um, do you want to go back to sleep so I can take care of things today?"
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 12:00 am

Luis smiled, only a little surprised by his partners empathy. He shook his head, no. He did want to sleep, but he would just twist, turn, then eventually, get up again. "Couldn't if I wanted to." He said with a slight smile, and a shrug. He began eating at a rather quick pace, once more, not like his usual collected self. He couldn't help but wonder what he could actually do today though. He definitely didn't want to practice. Resonating felt dangerous now. On the other hand, he had seen the material they were on in class a hundred times over. He sighed, unable to find stopping place for his thought.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 9:36 am

Raya exhaled a tiny sigh and finished her food before going to put the plate in the sink to wash it. She finished with that and walked over to get her shoes on to head outside, humming a bit. She needed to go get some things done anyway, and Luis didn't seem to want to do anything at all. So, she would do things on her own. She walked down the stairs of the apartment and down the street. She trotted down the street, toward the bakery so that she could get a few sweets, figuring that that might help Luis feel a little better. She also needed a new hairbrush, and she wanted new clothes. She bought a dozen hot chocolate chip cookies, then went to the nearest clothing shop to try on some shirts.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:51 pm

Luis' eyes followed the girl as she left. Part of him wanted to follow, but that would be pointless. It isn't like helping her cross the street in a city full of meisters, and weapons would make her anymore safe. Maybe she had the right idea though. Luis stood from the table, and went out for some time of his own. Out, he simply walked the park, and studied the feeling he couldn't out a finger on. Maybe if he examined it, and learned about it, he could tame it. But, how do you study something like that?
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:00 pm

Raya returned to the apartment and put the cookies in the fridge, then looked around to try and find Luis, frowning slightly when she couldn't find him, then walked around the house. She frowned deeply when she realized the apartment was empty, and her eyes widened in a panic. He wasn't feeling well, and was out by himself! This had happened before, and she did the exact same thing, running outside to try and find him. "Luis!" she cried, her sneaker-clad feet slapping on the ground. Her poor little feet were still hurting from when she'd burned them before, but she didn't care. He was more important.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:14 pm

Luis sat in the park. He thought it would clear his head... Only that bird would shut it's ugly beak. His nostrils flared in anger. He knew it was sad that something like that could make him so angry now, but if he had to be upset, it was better that he was so at a bird. To help, he stood, and thwacked the tree with his bladed hand, leaving a gash there. "... Still more..." He thought out loud, and went to hacking his way through the entire park, leaving a trail of scarred wood.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:00 pm

Raya ran through the city, slowing down once she saw a gash in the side of a tree in the park. She looked at the wood for a moment, spotting another, then another, and picked up a large stick as she followed the trail. Regardless of if it were here Weapon or not, she needed to defend Death City as a Meister at the DWMA. She followed the trail, eventually hearing a steady noise. She tiptoed up the trail, eyes narrowed as she saw something in the shadows. She let out a battle cry and swung the stick as hard as she could at the back of the creature's head.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 9:37 pm

Suddenly there was a harsh impact, followed by a ringing noise, all snapping Luis out of the trance he had been caught in. "Ow!" He said grasping his head, and for a moment thinking he had just thought a limb fell loose, and knocked him on the head. Glancing over his shoulder, he see's his meister partner. "Raya!? What the hell!? You don't just whack people!" He complained, rubbing his head. He was sure to get a bump there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next