Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bastian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Bastian Empty
PostSubject: Bastian   Bastian I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 1:04 am

Name: Bastian

Species: Griffin.

Love Interest: None, and will attempt to never love again.

Weapon: None

Appearance: Bastian being a griffin...well looks like a griffin. However in terms of specifications...a griffin looks like a cross between a lion and an eagle, with the eagle portion taking about the top half(torso) of the body, with the lion half mainly being the lower half. The torso half has dark brown feathers with erect ears, large wings, and eagle claws. The lower half has a lion's tail with lion claws. Bastian in particular is about ten feet long from head to tail, with beingfive feet tall in terms of base height on all fours. His feathers are a tad dull in color from being in such an elder state, and a small scar runs on his beak from a squbble in the past. His human appearance reflects that of a middle aged man, with a dirty blonde short beard, and short hair. He stands at 5'9, and weighs 203 pounds. He mostly uses this form as a means to blend in and avoid suspicion.

Personality: Bastian is a calm, wise, and intelligent Griffin. His knowledge isn't exactly all-knowing, but he can inform those who ask of various historical events that had occured sincd his birth. He typically stands for law, and order, strictly believing that laws of the land uphold importance, believing that said law will yield order. For a reason he won't tell many...he almost always speak in rhymes, doing so in an attempt to keep his mind fresh in his elder age. He also speaks in the occasional riddle, may it be for fun, or to "test" someone's "worth" akin to how griffins of old would tell riddles when guarding treasure. His anger whilst not something to be reckoned with, is hard to reveal. His patience is more durable for humans rather than adults, of any species.

History: Bastian was born in Europe, around the Middle Ages. Without saying too much about his childhood, Bastian witnessed the many things that occured in the Middle Ages, from technological to societal evolutions, from famine and the Black Death, he's seen it all. He witnessed the persecutions of witchcraft, to the colonizing of the Western world. Furthermore, he's old enough to have witnessed the rise and fall of Dynasties, Kingdoms, Empires, you name some, may it be a handful. Bastian witnessed many deaths over the years of his existence, mostly that of civilians who have falled at the hands of crooked governments, paranoia, and constant war at the hands of humans. The deaths of the many people are embeded into his mind, and he constantly thinks of what could've been done differently, or rather, what if HE had actually intervened? Nevertheless, he tried not to interfere in the affairs of humanity, in fear that severe backlash from his actions may follow such as when his only love has died, sharing his values, may it be from one party, or another.  

At this point of time, he has developed the philosophy that the laws put in place may be the only thin veil of order and chaos, especially when looking back at past events, where basic "law" became violated at one point or the other. The Kishin who have begun to rise has forced him to take action, to prevent chaos such as that of the middle ages. To enforce the law of the land and prevent further lives from being wasted, and to a state of anarchy. To save the living of today, the same suffering the living of yesterday has suffered.

Abilities:
AbilitiesDescription
Mental IllusionsBastian can perform lifelike mirages. These mirages look real, feel real, and are capable of being very outlandish. 
Mental AttacksBastian can attack with his mind, on someone else's mind. These are sharp mental pains whose primary purpose is to distract, slow down, or temporarily immobilize. Requires aiming.
TelepathyHe can talk via his mind. Not really an attack, but rather something he's capable of. Cannot read minds unless the person allows it. Mental conversation,
Human TransformationSelf explanatory.

Weaknesses: Bastian overall is rather burly, and can take a bit of physical hits. But while in the air he is capable to being clipped by electricity, and the fur and feathers makes him susceptible to fire...assuming you can get a decent flame going. And he hates being outriddled...Just sayin'

I LOVE SOUL EATER
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Bastian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastian   Bastian I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 7:52 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Bastian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastian   Bastian I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:12 pm

Accepted :) I love him!!!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Bastian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastian   Bastian I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 10:34 am

Bastian Char_c19
Application needs centered, but otherwise this character is in perfect compliance with the rules! :cheer:
Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/ deactivating this character let me know~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bastian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bastian   Bastian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bastian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Monster Creation :: Accepted Monsters-
Jump to: