Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Madness? This is revenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Madness? This is revenge! Empty
PostSubject: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 4:27 am

I trudged slowly through the halls of the DWMA. Everyone I passed began whispering when they saw me. If they didn't they were either new or had the dumb luck not to know who I was. But that's okay, because I was analyzing them too. The guy in the corner over there? He had bags under his eyes and new scuff marks all over his shoes. Clearly something woke him up way too early, likely a sabotaged alarm clock which was very likely since the stretched out shirt implied that he had older siblings that liked to mess with him. While it was probably five in the morning, he came running to school thinking he was late. Everyone has a story to tell, and whether or not they told it was up to them. If not they would just be prolonging the inevitable, because no matter what I always figured out what people were hiding. "I heard he killed one of the other students!" A voice familiar voice said, likely Kitsune. "One time, I saw him bring a cat in to his house, and it never came back out." "My friends and I tried to videotape him to see what he did all day, so we put cameras outside his mansion. He didn't come out for an entire week!" "Wow, what a freak!" An entire week was a bit of an exaggeration... the longest I ever stayed in my house was three days.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:46 pm

OOC: Bump...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:08 pm

OOC:indeed
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:12 pm

OOC: Lol this thread was supposed to help re-ruin Ace's life but... that's not really working so far.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 9:15 pm

OOC: how long ago was this?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:36 pm

OOC: I made it more than a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madness? This is revenge!   Madness? This is revenge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madness? This is revenge!
Page 1 of 1