Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 2:58 pm

OOC: ok

Jet turns to look at Kyo "Don't worry you will find a weapon. Everyone does." Jet stops a pokes his head into a classroom but quickly pulls it out when a book goes flying past his head "Don't get on her bad side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 4:27 pm

Kyo looked pretty frighten, did a teacher really just hurl a book toward Jet?? "She is n-nice when she isn't in a m-mood right?" He stammered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 5:39 pm

Jet shakes his head "She is just that way whenever I stick my head into her classroom. Either way" He holds up the book "I got the answers to the next test she gives." He gives a grin "Time to show you the library."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:06 pm

"Alright." He responded, he dug his hands down into his jean pockets and continued to listen to Jet as he gave him the tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 8:29 pm

Jet keeps walkin' and talkin. "Even so I say I am probably not the best person to take advice from but hell even that is advice from me." Jet chuckles and keeps pointing out little odds and ends here and there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:34 am

"It's a bad idea to take advice from you Jet?? Wait, why is that?" Kyo questioned, a puzzling look came upon his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:39 am

"Most call not exactly a 'morally straight'  person. I am more of a random guy. I do what I want to do whenever and however I want to." Jet says grinning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 12:39 pm

"So should I be trusting anything you're saying right now??" Kyo questioned, his puzzled look slowly started to fade away though you could still tell he was confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 3:19 pm

Jet shrugs "Do what you want with the advice I do this to met new people. I also do it because it is fun." Jet stops in front of the doors to the library "Here is the library almost every book on everything you want to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:50 pm

"Is there a book on how to know if I can trust you?" Kyouhei joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 8:52 pm

Jet shrugs "That I don't know. Check if you want to. We'll any way those are pretty much the most important stuff you need to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:07 pm

Kyo nodded, it was great he made a friend on his first day though he was missing a key thing in order fully get the DWMA experience. "Thanks for the tour Jet." Kyo gave a smile, all he needed now was a weapon.
(OOC: End the thread here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:47 pm

Jet grins "Your welcome Kyo also if you need anything just ask." With that Jet puts his hand out to shake. He starts 'Thinking I think this kid will do great thing'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)   Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now all I need is a weapon. (Finished!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2