Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) Empty
PostSubject: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:44 am

"Okay old man, I've decided to let you train me!" Storm said with cocky, proud voice. "I can take anything you got to throw at me! Kishin Eggs, Dark Weapons, Monsters, Demon Blades, Witchs........., Girls........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 12:53 am

Kataro smiled and laughed lightly at Storm. "Yeah. I'm sure." He chuckled almost sarcastically. "But I'm gonna throw something at you that's better than the list of things you just mentioned..... Me." He said as a sharp stern look crossed his face, in hopes of intimidating Storm. "I have a reputation around this school for how dangerous I am, so don't you even try to get ahead of yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:42 pm

Intimidation didn't work on this weapon. "Bring it on old man! I can take you! I don't care if you're a Death Scythe or not, I'll throw my all at you, and beat you into the ground!" Storm got up in this face to show that he meant what he said. "I don't think you Death Scythes have dealt with weapon like me before, So get ready..... When do we start?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:54 pm

"Now." Kataro replied. A lightning bolt zapped from his forehead, straight to Storm's. It wouldn't hurt him lethally. It would only sting him a little, considering it was a small bolt with low voltage. It would be really hard to dodge considering that they were face-to-face right now too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 3:08 pm

Quickly, Storm moved his head to the right, and the bolt only grazed the side of his head. "Okay, Mr. Miyagi, show me what you really got!" Storms fist turned a light blue. His left hand turned into a chain wrapped around his arm to form an steel fist, while his right hand turned into a navy blue and black kunai about 3 feet in length. "Give me all you got!" The weapon shouted proudly, his voice free of fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 3:48 pm

Kataro smiled. "You're pretty confident for a child." He said as the glow in his eyes slowly faded. A sadistic smile crossed is mouth and his eyes sharpened almost evilly. "Hm... Futile." He whispered from behind Storm. He was suddenly at storms back with his hand on his shoulder. A dark murderous aura erected from Kataro's body. Then he launched a forwards kick at storms back, hoping to knock him down a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:00 pm

"Heh... Heh... You have no idea..." Storm jumped up, his eyes opened wide, the grey in his eyes sharper then ever. His smile turned into a unpleasant frown. "Like I said before..." Storm leaped at Kataro, jabbing at his stomach. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A DEATH SCYTHE! YOU DON'T SCARE ME!" The weapon's chain coiled around Kataro's neck as Storm continued his jabbing assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:06 pm

Kataro grabbed the chain that was now around his neck and smiled. "Hm... Like I said. Futile." Suddenly, he sent electricity from the chain and ran it towards Storm's body. As for the jab, he grabbed Storm's wrist, squeezing it, attempting to break it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:14 pm

"GAAAHHHHH!!!" Storm screaming in pain. What the hell am I suppose to do now!? Wait.... I know! "Ya know...... Electricity isn't the only thing that can run though this chain!" Storm broke free of Kataro's hold, turning his hand back from the kunai form. His grabbed his chain and pumped his soul wavelength into the chain in an attempt to overpower Kataro's electricity. "COME ON!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:25 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and shook his head. "Storm, you're good, but trying to overpower the soul of a 3* Death Scythe is impossible for you." He said as he slowly increased the strength of the lightning. It got stronger and stronger, and Kataro wasn't even try either. He could've brought it to the point where he'd be knocked out it paralyzed by the lightning, but he decided not to yet. "I suggest you give up on a battle of souls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:31 pm

"I SUGGEST YOU STOP BEING BEING COCKY!" Storm Soul Wavelength exploded, and came close to that of Kataro's, but not quite. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME! THAT'LL BE YOU'RE DOWNFALL!" The weapon tightened around Kataro's neck, choking him. Storm's lower back started to glow, and a chained kunai erupted from it, jabbing at Kataro's arms, legs, and stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:43 pm

Kataro frowned, starting to get a little irritated. Suddenly, he entered Godspeed out of nowhere. Lightning surrounded his body like crazy, his hair glowed whiter than what it already did, and it stood high on edge. A blue light came from his body, making it seem as if he were glowing. He suddenly disappeared from the chains grasp and appeared a few yard in front of Storm. "Listen, boy!" He shouted. His voice a little deeper and electrified. "There's a difference between cockiness and experience! The only underestimation going on here yours for my strength. I didn't get the title of a level three a Death Scythe for no reason. I worked up to it until I was one of the strongest through the school! So I suggest you watch how you act... I don't take arrogance lightly." He said as he began to walk towards him. In almost an instant, Kataro was In front of Storm with a fist full of lightning flying towards Storm's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 4:50 pm

That punch knocked Storm to the ground. He was beat up all right. Then he remembered. The wave. The wave that knocked him into the ocean that one day. "Heh..." He said, coughing up blood. "Arrogance. I don't think so. Arrogance isn't in my vocabulary. Nether is Experience. The only I believe in is....." Storm stood up, His eyes now a sharp light blue instead of their usual grey. "COURAGE!" Storm screamed at the top of lungs before sending ripples of his soul wavelength into the surronding area. "IF YOU THINK ANOTHER ARROGANT KID, YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING, BIG GUY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 5:01 pm

Kataro smiled. "Futile. I told you already. You're just not much of a match for me. You're not bad. Just not on my level. Not nearly." He said as he slowly raised his arm and smirked. "This fight is over." He said... Then... She snapped his fingers. Then, Storm was... Paralyzed. Instantly. "The punch I gave you was more than just a punch. I sent electricity into your nervous system. Hm... You won't be able to move for a good while." Then Kataro walked in front of him, pulling out his sword and holding it up to his neck Storm's neck. "I suppose you don't have a choice, other than surrendering." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 5:07 pm

"Huh...." The weapon said with a grin. "I guess not..." Storm's eyes turned back to their usual smoky grey color. "I guess you win this one, Sensei..." The weapon passed out from exhaustion, his skin flaming hot to the touch, do to extreme strain on his body.

Ooc: No it's not Kaioken, before you ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 5:20 pm

OOC: Lol

Kataro let out a sigh and put his sword on his back. "You did good for a first session. But remember... I didn't use my fighting skills, my whips, my pistol, my sword, or my partial weapon form. Heck. I barely used my lightning! So don't go overestimating yourself. Confidence is good, but don't let it get out of hand." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 5:27 pm

"Yeah, yeah, Whatever dude." The weapon said with a smirk. "I wasn't at my fullest either! How's that!" Storm got up, cracked his back, and brushed the dust of his blazer. "Man I'm hungry. Wanna grab some grub?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 11:29 pm

Kataro smirked before looking at the sky. "I would, but I ate before I got here. I never fight on an empty stomach. For the most part anyhow. But I'd like to ask. What is your weapon form?" He asked with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)   Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm's first Leasson! (private Rp with Poop Sensei)
Page 1 of 1