Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xavier Leonard (Meister)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Xavier Leonard (Meister) Empty
PostSubject: Xavier Leonard (Meister)   Xavier Leonard (Meister) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:13 pm

Name: Leonard, Xavier

Weapon: None

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Xavier stands at 5'9, and weighs 155 pounds. He has ash light brown hair that falls right above his jawline in the back, and is swept to the left in the front. His eyes are a light blue in color, with traces of dark blue, with pupils of a dark grey. He usually wears a dark green t-shirt with the word kishin crossed out in the middle, with a black cargo jacket with pocket on ether breast pocket. He also wears black skinny jeans with a dark green stripe around ether knee, with black shoes. He also has a silver necklace with a steel pure soul as the pendent.

Personality: Xavier is very pleasant to be around, as he does get angered very easily, however, Xavier has a tendency to judge people up front, which normally gets him into trouble. The worst part about is that he almost never knows why people get mad at him for this.

"What? All I said was that your braces make you look like you have a bear trap on your face. OWW! STOP HITTING ME!"

Although this flaw can make first impressions dreadful with Xavier, if you can look past this, he's a great person to have as a friend. Although many people many people chose not to look past that.

History: Xavier was born in the crazy, loud city of Chicago, to Fred and Carolyn Leonard. Xavier was a very good student, but often got into trouble with his teachers and students with what they call "Xavier's Trial." However, Xavier, a quick and fast paced learned, graduated high school at the age of 14. While relaxing one night after his graduation, he decided to go for a stroll with his friends. Although, this wouldn't be a typical night for the three. On there way to the nearest arcade, Xavier encountered his first kishin egg. Xavier's friends ran, while he stayed to fight. Scared and confused, Xavier stood there while the kishin egg ran at him. But at the last second, he found courage, and punched the kishin egg in the face, pumping it with his soul wavelength, destroying it. Xavier told his parents what had happened, and they sent him to The Academy in Death City, in hopes that he'll find a good use of his powers

Miscellaneous: Xavier has a Healing Wavelength

[i]Have you read the rules?

"I Love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Xavier Leonard (Meister)   Xavier Leonard (Meister) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 1:36 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xavier Leonard (Meister)   Xavier Leonard (Meister) I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 11:51 pm

How can I adopt this char?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xavier Leonard (Meister)   Xavier Leonard (Meister) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xavier Leonard (Meister)
Page 1 of 1