Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) Empty
PostSubject: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 8:48 pm

It was a nice day. They were all nice days. Life was so boring sometimes, and nobody knew that better than Shizuka. She was laying on her back in the training grounds, watching everything float by. She was obviously winded and breathing heavily, sweat rolling off her forehead gently. Once again she had worked herself until her body hurt, and was now taking a break on the ground. Her hair was in a long braid with her bangs parted to one sode, hanging over her right eye. Her left was pointed in a blank stare at a cloud. Her clothes consisted of a loose, black, backless tank top and baggy, black pants. Her shoes were a thin material with flexable soles and she wore a wrist-leangth black glove on each hand. Just like every other day of training, she'd exhaust herself, get back up, and train again. She'd repeat the process until she passed out. At least, that was the plan. For now, she'll remain motionless on the ground and wait. Wait... Wait for what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 8:55 pm

"Hey!" The weapon shouted hoping to get the girl's attention. Storm had been training that day too, but with Kataro, which left a few cuts on his body. He was wearing a a tight long sleeved orange shirt with word "kishin" crossed out in the middle, black and green cargo pants, and black sneakers that had the word "Arashi" printed on the sides. "You're that girl that helped me fight that Skull Knight guy!" He held out a hand to greet her. "I'm Storm. Storm Riptide!" Storm closed his eyes and made a smile to show he was being sincere.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:04 pm

Shizuka's body tensed at the greeting. People ment interaction. Interaction was not her strongsuit. "Shizuka Adachi, assasin meister." She replied flatly, using his hand to pull herself to her feet. This was the kid that was fighting the big scary guy with the plates, right? Her blade was stuck in a tree, but she'd handle that later. Right now she had to figure out what to say to this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:09 pm

"The reason I came to talk to you was-" The weapon was cut by a jolt of pain in his shoulder. He grabbed it, stopping the pain. Man I need some rest. "Anyway, The reason I came to talk to you is that I need to find a Meister." Storm let go of his shoulder. "I mean yeah, I'm being trained by Kataro, but, I'm not gonna reach my full potential without partner. And since are Soul Wavelengths matched..... I thought we could be partners!" The weapon chuckled, holding the back of his head. Oh God, I think I messes this up.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:36 pm

Partners... Well, he was partially autonomous, and his weapon form suited her. It wasn't an ideal meeting, but it'd do just fine. After all, she couldn't work on her own forever. "Alright. Partners then." She said, giving him a fake smile as she tugged her sword from a nearby tree. Perhaps interaction wasn't always bad, but it was still awkward and annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:44 pm

"So uh..... There's  something else." God this gonna be awkward.... "Since I haven't made any money yet..... And since we're partners, I was wondering....... If it would be okay if I crashed at your place for a while, just till I get enough money to buy a new place....." The weapon had an awkward look on his face, showing he was being serious.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:53 pm

Crash at her place? This is why she didn't talk to people. She had to say things like this. "I don't have a place. I just sleep here because it's easier." She said, instantly regretting the statement. It made her sound like she was crazy. Living outside by choice wasn't really normal, was it? It wasn't even that she was poor. She could stay in the dorms or something if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:57 pm

"Eheehhh....." Ohh.... Okay then..... Storm stood there for a second, trying to process her statement. Guess no home for him. "That's okay! Guess I'll have stay with Kataro for a while..... Anyway, ready to go on a mission?" The weapon said, passion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 10:08 pm

A mission? This guy got straight to buisiness. "Now? Fine... But you don't seem to be in any condition to fight..." Shizuka answered, starting to question if he was as hard on himself as her. He was already obviously injured. He should probably take care of that first, shouldn't he? Though it wasn't really her place to say, so long as he didn't get himself killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 10:15 pm

"Nah I'm Fine!" Storm said as he wrapped gause around both of his arms. "I'm a fighter, and I won't be done in by a little pain!" The weapon said, no longer in pain. He pointed towards the road. "Come on, I already got the mission contract, let's get going!

ooc: head straight Beet's mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)   Just another day... (Squid n' Storm) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just another day... (Squid n' Storm)
Page 1 of 1