Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual [Open to all!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:06 pm

Kyouhei blinked again. "Its uh, Kyouhei. Kyouhei Tsukino, soon to be best meister in the DWMA! And this is Wren, my new weapon. Kyo replied. You don't have to leave though. Kyo said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:10 pm

Wren stood up and dusted off his clothes before stretching. "Well.... what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:44 pm

Caroline's face turned red, she had misunderstood and thought they were being rude, she said in a low tone, "Uhh my names Caroline... You can call me Aki though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:54 am

"Wren, we should start now." Kyo stated as he closed his eyes again. "You two can talk later." Kyo gave a small grin before going back to a straight face. The matching of wavelength between meister and weapon was nothing to mess with. Especially if Kyouhei was going to be wielding him for quite some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 3:16 pm

"Okay..." Wren closed his eyes and tried to reach his soul out Kyohei's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 12:21 am

Kyouhei exhaled and started to reach his towards Wren. He never thought he'd be doing this anytime soon. It seemed like just yesterday he was walking up those stairs as a newbie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 12:22 am

(OOC: His soul soul toward Wren's* Im on my phone atm D:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 12:23 am

(Ooc: And I typed soul twice. I hate rping mobile.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 12:44 am

(OOC: XD Yea me too. Pretty much any typo I've made so far is because I have to use abako's phone, as my laptop is broken TT^TT)
Wren's found Kyohei's wavelength and tried matching it, however he had failed in doing so. Wren attempted it again, this time trying to maintain the wavelength long enough for Kyo to match it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 1:04 pm

'Good thing this is a one time thing...' Kyo thought as he started to match his wavelength to Wren's. Hopefully this wouldn't have to go on too long, Kyo was eager to wield him once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 1:13 pm

(OOC: Wren teach me to break a laptop .-.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 5:37 pm

Wren started glowing light blue and transformed into his weapon form. He went straight to Kyo's hands this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:16 pm

Kyouhei clutched the handle, no pain or struggle. He was extremely overjoyed and started to swing Wren around with swift and precise movements. He gave a few air stabs before pointing the top of the blade at Caroline. "Finally." Kyouhei said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:27 pm

(Hey guys is it cool if I join!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:29 pm

(OOC: I don't object. Sorry if its not top notch rping. I'm pretty new to this, not sure aboot everyone else though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:44 pm

(I wanna use my new weapon char I just made I just gotta wait for it to get approved then I'll join with it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 7:34 pm

(OOC: Its open to all :D Of course you can join c:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 8:19 pm

Darcy approached the group, a girl munching on chips and two other people that appeared to be trying to synchronize their souls. darcy knew this was strenuous work, and didn't want to do anything to interrupt them. However Darcy did want to make new friends, she was really lonely and desperately needed to make new friends. Should she stay? Should she go?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 8:41 pm

Caroline averted her eyes from Kyo and Wren to pay attention to a new girl. She stuffed another handful of chips in her face before casually blurting out "'sup?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 8:50 pm

(Ooc: uhhhh I don't meant to be "that" person, but Darcy isn't accepted right? I mean, 'tis not a big deal to me, but I'd wait until she is accepted. Just so it doesn't start anything with the staff. I'm sure she'll be accepted by tomorrow or the next day, so its not like we'd have to wait terribly long.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 8:55 pm

(OOC: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sh.)

Kyouhei panned across the room like a camera before eyeing the new girl. Kyouhei exhaled in almost a sigh and began to speak, "Hello." Kyo said with an utmost friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:02 pm

(OOC: ok, I'll hush XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:04 pm

(OOC: Good, good.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:24 pm

(I messaged one of em to accept me they asked to me clean it up a bit I'm solid)
Darcy shook her thick wavy black hair behind her shoulder and smiled at the group. "Hi! My name is Darcy, I'm a weapon, and so are you-" Darcy pointed to wren "and I'm assuming you're a meister-" Darcy pointed at kyouhei "and I'm not sure what you are" Myra said with a wave to Caroline. "What are you guys up too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:30 pm

(OOC: Wren is in weapon form lol.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual [Open to all!]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next