Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) Empty
PostSubject: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:54 pm

Sarah had been zipping around both apartments since the early hours of the morning, and was already on her third pot of coffee. Once the girls had woken up, she'd done her best to keep to her own apartment, finishing up the cleaning. When she heard the shower start, however, she'd dashed upstairs, correctly guessing that it had been Claire who'd started it. She quickly found Jazz in living room, plopping down beside her with a grin. "So, I've got an idea for you."

Last edited by Oblivion on August 3rd 2014, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:37 pm

The revolver raised an eye at her, setting down the sketchpad and watching her in confusion. "Yessss...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:39 pm

Sarah stretched out over the couch, giving an easy grin. "You should take Claire out of the city for the day. Maybe the week. I dunno. She's been through a lot, and honestly, I think being around Tony, Ace, Akira... Me, the Academy. I think she just needs a vacation. One that doesn't end with a fight against a crazy Kishin egg..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:42 pm

Jasmine groaned, "So you're idea is to... hitchhike? You know we don't drive. And I highly doubt she'd want to take a bus." Another thought occured to her, and she shuddered, visibly unsettled by it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:44 pm

Sarah raised a brow. "What is it? You look like you've just seen a ghost." She poked Jazz lightly in the arm. "I dunno... Try a taxi or something?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:46 pm

"So, strangers are a good idea?" She shook her head, sighing, looking down before running a hand through her strange hair. "One of these damned days, I need a car..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:49 pm

Sarah shrugged, pursing her lips as she thought about it. "Yeah, maybe not a good idea to ask strangers... Do you know anyone who could give you guys a ride? Or maybe ask Sayv to get you guys a rental?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:50 pm

Jasmine burst into laughter, "Savannah? Really?" She shook her head, "I could ask Tony or Justice, but idk about their schedules, what with work and all..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:53 pm

Sarah chuckled as well, but more from embarrassment in regards to the suggestion she'd made than anything else. "I don't know what to do then... A bus might be your best option..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:54 pm

The girl shrugged in response, "I'd need her to agree to it first, 'else I'd be dragging her out kicking and screaming. Lord knows someone would call the cops."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 3:03 pm

Sarah gave a bit of a devilish smile, leaning back and resting her head on her hands. "Leave convincing Claire to me, alright? Just try and figure out transportation."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:57 am

Her brow raised as she looked at the girl, unsure of whether or not she should dare question her. Curiousity won out over self-preservation, and she shook her head. "The hell are you gunna do to her?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:59 am

Sarah chuckled, almost evilly. She stood, slowly heading towards the door to Claire's room to lie in wait for her sister, casting a backwards glance at the revolver. "If your last name isn't Farron, I can't tell you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:08 am

Her brow rose even further as she watched the younger woman leave. Shaking her head, she dismissed the situation from her concentration, instead reaching into her pocket and pulling out her phone. Her first message was sent out to everyone she knew with a car, asking for their work schedules. Tony was busy, she didn't have Joseph's number --- thank God --- and Justice answered with a simple why?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:12 am

Claire slipped quickly down the hall in nothing but a towel, trying to stay out of Jazz's sights given what she was wearing. She quickly slipped into her room, closing the door behind her, and then letting out an 'Eep!' that was audible even behind the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:17 am

Jazz jumped, looking towards the hallway with a raised brow, clearly confused as to what in the world was going on. Even still, she typed out a response to Justice, going back and forth within the conversation with xir.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:21 am

Neither of the sisters came out of Claire's room, the door ominously shut. Whatever was happening inside, it was quiet, perhaps on the fear that Jazz may or may not have been eavedropping.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:33 am

The revolver looked at the hallway uneasily before standing up and exiting the apartment to call the meister, unsure of what was going on or whether it was safe to ask or even be in the same unit with them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:34 am

By the time Jazz was done with the call, the door opened. Claire came out first, a suitcase behind her. She looked over to Jazz, looking equal parts defeated and annoyed, but underneath it all just a little happy. "I packed your things, too..."

Sarah came out next, giving a big smile and a thumbs up to the revolver.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:41 am

She stared at the sisters incredulously before her face completely flushed and she looked at Claire, curious and just a tad bit concerned. "Everything?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 2:43 am

Claire flushed as well, before giving a small nod and looking away out of embarrassment. "Y-Yeah... Everything."

Sarah chuckled, heading for the stairs. "Yep. Everything."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 11:40 am

Jasmine tensed significantly, uncomfortable and unsure of how exactly to react to this fact. Groaning, she finally just shook her head and lead Claire towards the elevator, face red.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:30 pm

Claire leaned over, gently giving her a few pats on the back to reassure her, but otherwise just as embarrassed as she was, keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:57 pm

She glanced back at her, slamming a weak fists against the elevator's call button before sighing and leaning heavily against the wall. "Well, Justice hasn't given me a straight answer just yes, but otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 1:03 pm

Claire nodded, pressing both hands on the suitcase and tapping on it somewhat nervously. "Do we need to get anything from your dorm? Do we even know where we're going? Sarah was very... vague, when she tried to convince me." She flushed again, though undoubtedly from whatever Sarah had done to convince her, rather than anything related to Jazz's garments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))   Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Time Away (Private | Lani Bliv Join with Permission | Mature (PM me))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next