Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training With The Best: Nikolay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Training With The Best: Nikolay Empty
PostSubject: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:30 pm

Nikolay Pyotr strode onto the training field with his usual solemn demeanor, students gawking at the man's sheer size. Despite the sweltering heat he still wore his enormous fur-lined coat and hat. When he reached the edge he began getting ready to train, shrugging off his jacket and rolling his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:46 pm

Eyes became trained at the person walking into the training grounds. It was Jack. His wavelength sending shivers down the students that looked at him. He stood in front of Nikolay, staring at him. "So you're Nikolay, The Ram of Russia?" Jack chuckled slightly before looking back at the enormous man. "Why don't you show me what you got, Russian!" Jack said, his strings appearing on his legs, arms, and chest.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 7:00 pm

Nikolay looks over his shoulder, brutish countenance shifting into a broad smile "Hello Comrade!" He booms "It is good to meet you!" He rubs his beard thoughtfully "You wish to spar eh? Very well!" With that he flexes his muscles, ripping his undershirt to shreds, leaving him bare-chested. His fists turn into solid iron "Come and fight little man!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 9:14 pm

"Little?" Stretching his strings, Jack trots over to Nikolay, sliding between his legs, and attempting to slash at his back and legs.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 9:51 pm

Nikolay charges forward with impressive speed for one his size, avoiding serious injury to his back. He whirls around, launching an iron fist forward, arm converting to the full battering ram. He looks a tad worried "I am sorry if I offend, I tend towards banter, you know?" He says, russian accent overpowering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

"No need, people normally use smash talk while fighting, right?" Jack jumped a few feet in front of Nikolay, and began to strum a few notes. "THERE!" he yelled, finding the right string of notes oppose Nikolay's wavelength. Storm came in close, sending a high speed note at him, hoping to daze him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:30 pm

Nikolay formed a sheild with his forearms, getting pushed back by the impact but remaining otherwise unharmed. "That would be an excellent attack my friend, were it not for the fact that I am not currently resonating in any way." He leaps forward, directing a series of punches to his head and gut "I'm afraid my attacks are purely PHYSICAL!!" He says with a grunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:36 pm

Jack took the punches only flinching a little bit. "I take physical harm pretty harm. It's the soul attacks that hurt." The Death Scythe grumbled, sweeping a stringed leg under Nikolay to sweep him, and twisting a string around his left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 12:41 pm

Nikolay's thick skin remained relatively unharmed by the strings. I flings his arm back, yanking the string and thus jack himself into the air and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 6:23 pm

"Not bad." Jack said as he stood up from the ground. "However, not good enough." Grabbing the string on the left side of his chest. "Students, cover your ears." The kids cupped their ears, and stood back a little. "ORCHESTRA OF THE SOUL!" Letting to of the string, Jack let out a blood curdling screech, directed at Nikolay's Soul, followed by a few more notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Best: Nikolay   Training With The Best: Nikolay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training With The Best: Nikolay
Page 1 of 1