Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chase's First Day

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:58 am

Chase finally landed after a long, long, time up in the air. When chase finally landed he waited to get his bag, then looked at the brochure he got before he even got on the plane back at home. "Okay.... Shouldnt be too hard to miss. Three big ass Skulls. Some candles. and a smiling sun hovering above it." Chase then lifted up the bar on his suitcase so he could just roll it around. "Wow, Japan looks real nice." Chase told himself, smiling. Once Chase noticed he had no way of actually getting to DWMA he hailed a taxi. Once Chase got in he told the driver "Hey mister, if you can take me near the place with Skulls it would be greatly appreciated." After a hour long drive, Chase finally got to see DWMA with his own two eyes. "Wow... So this is DWMA. I wonder where is the elevator." Chase then looked around a little bit. Till he finally realized, He had to walk up the steps. After another fifteen minutes or so, he finally made it to the top, and once he did, he fell flat down to take a breather. "Okay, now that the hard part is done. I just going to take a drink of water. Then head to class." Chase told himself. He then sat himself on top of the stairs, took out a bottle of water, and took a long drink.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:07 am

Ashley had stood waiting up at the top of the stairs for a few minutes now, waiting for potential partners to "interview." She then noticed a guy sitting on the stairs, drinking. He would be first.
"Hey, are you a weapon or a meister?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:16 am

Chase finally finished stop drinking to take in a breath and was about to drink some more until he heard "Hey, are you a weapon or a miester?" Without turning, he told himself "Welp, I guess my break is over." He then put his water back in his bag and turned around. "I am a," Chase then got wide eyed, but he soon shook it off. "I am a weapon. The names Chase, What's your's?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:18 am

"I'm Ashley" she said to the boy. "What's your weapon form?" She said, trying to sound as kind and look as attractive as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:23 am

Chase kinda blushed and looked away for a second and coughed. "I'm a baton with electricity riddled all around. and if you press a button on me and flicked me i would turn into a electric whip. Pretty cool huh?" Chase told Ashley with a show-offish type grin.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:25 am

"Hmm, sounds interesting dear." Ashley muttered to Chase, walking over and sitting beside him. "You wanna show me?" She asked Chase, trying to sound as interested as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:32 am

Chase stood up and kicked his bag off a couple inches and took a step down. "Sure I'll show you. But, umm I kinda need for you to hold me or something. So, y'know, I don't fall all the way down the steps." Chase told Ashley, getting ready to transform into a weapon.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:35 am

"Ooh cutting straight to the fun stuff are we?" Ashley said with a dirty look on her face. "No, just kidding, I know what you really mean." She grabbed onto Chase's arm, half considering letting him fall down the stairs for amusement, then deciding against it. "Alright, do your thing." Ashley said to encourage Chase on.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:41 am

Chase rolled his eyes when he heard the little sly comment Ashley said. Once Ashley grabbed his arm Chase decided to start transforming. Chase then closed his eyes to start thinking what his formed looked like again. Once he grabbed a hold of it, a bright, blinding light erupted from his body. and once the light dimmed away, Chase was a baton. Electricity was shown going up and down around the baton. "There ya go. Baton achieved." Chase said.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:43 am

"Aww come on, you're no fun!" Ashley said, with the same dirty look on her face. "But seriously, this is pretty cool." She said approvingly as she gave the baton a few test swings. "Wait, you can hear me when you're like this, right?" She asked Chase, a little unsure.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:47 am

Chase once again just ignored her comment. But this time he just answered her question. "Of course I can hear you! And if you want to see something even cooler press that button and flick your wrist." Chase told her.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:53 am

"Okay, just had to make sure. Can you see me?" She asked, before doing as he told her. The baton crackled with electricity as she pressed the button and Chase expanded into a whip. "I could seriously screw people up with this." Ashley said, before saying "in a serious way that is."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 1:59 am

Chase looked straight at Ashley. "Yeah.... I can see you." Chase told her. Once Chase turned into a whip he smiled. "Yeah, truthfully, I only turned into a whip one time." When Chase heard that she could easily screw people up with him, he looked directly at her. "Thats... Kind of violent." Chase told her. Thats when he heard on the intercom "All new student's please go to the student orientation." Chase then got wide eyed. "Oh jeez, I'm going to be late." Chase told himself. He then transformed back into a human by his bag. "Hey, Do you know where the student orientation is at?" He asked Ashley.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:05 am

"Haha sorry, I'm new to this weapon thing." Ashley said, ignoring the comment about her violent thought. "Sorry, but I got no idea. Wanna go look together?" She said, this time meaning it sincerely. "So... Umm... Does this mean we're partners then?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:11 am

Chase picked up his bag and turned around. "Yeah sure lets look together." He said to Ashley. Once he heard that she wanted to be partners Chase blushed almost instantly. Whoa, Whoa, We just met. I mean, I didnt even take you out to dinner fir-" Chase then stopped himself. "Oh you mean, Oh yeah, Yeah, Sure lets be partners." Chase said smiling, Holding out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:15 am

Ashley laughed loudly as Chase realized what she meant. "Haha okay, sounds good. Do you have a place in town I can stay or what?" Ashley asked Chase rudely as she shook his hand, then began to walk inside towards the sound of the loudspeaker.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:33 am

Chase followed from behind her. "Well, I have enough for a two bedroom apartment. And a little extra so I can buy food. Do you not have any money?" Chase asked her carrying his bag. :I can feed us both for a couple of days. then, we kinda need to find out how to get some money." Chase told her. "Wait. Do you not have a bag?" Chase asked her, opening the front door of DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:34 am

(btw sorry. Didnt see you had posted)
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:39 am

(No worries) "Well, I have a bit of money, but not a bag really. I found my locker before, so I left my stuff in there. It's a long story, and I'd rather not tell it now. But I have enough for some food aswell, but we'll probably need jobs too." Ashley said as she followed Chase into the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:46 am

Once Chase walked into the school his jaw kinda dropped. "Whoa. This school is huge. way bigger than any of the other school's I went to." Chase told himself and also kind of talking to Ashley. Chase then looked around and saw a miniature line coming from a room. "That must be the student orientation." Chase said. He then walked over to the line to see that they were handing out "Weapon" and "Miester" Tags. "Ooooo. Fancy." Chase told himself.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:48 am

"Yeah, this is huge!" Ashley said in agreement with Chase. "So, when do you wanna go find an apartment? Later tonight?" She said as the two approached the lineup for the orientation.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:51 am

Once Chase got his tag saying "Weapon" he tried putting it on him while saying "We can do it after this. or we can do it right now. Doesn't matter to me." Chase then finally got it on and smiled like he just did the worlds hardest task. He then looked at Ashley for an answer.
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 2:55 am

"Well, we should probably stay for this orientation thing, but after lets go do that." Ashley said, putting her meister tag in her pocket before entering the room. "After we can pool our money and see what we can do from there." She said as she led Chase into the room. (We can time skip to the end of the school day if you want)
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:05 am

(Yeah lets do that) After the whole day was over Chase was still dragging his bag beside him. "Well that was boring." Chase told himself. He then looked at a paper he got during orientation. "Hey Ashley. On this paper they asked if were going to join the Not or the Eat class." Chase said. "He then handed it to Ashley. "You can pick whatever you want." He said, yawning. He then looked at the DWMA brochure again. "So apparently they got some cheap apartments near here. Wanna check them out?

(Just in case you didnt know, Not is for people who don't fight and is at DWMA to learn and stuff, and Eat is for the people who want to fight.)
Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:11 am

Talking her own small bag from her shoulders to open, Ashley grabbed the money she had out of it and showed it to Chase. "I got about $1000 here. Should be enough for the apartment, right?" Ashley said, before responding to the next question. "I say we do Eat. Not sounds boring. So, you wanna go get food? I'll go rent out the apartment." Ashley suggested, before returning her bag to her shoulder and getting ready to set out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase's First Day   Chase's First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase's First Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next