Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will never pee again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

I will never pee again Empty
PostSubject: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:42 am

So I was thinking of possible scenes from a hat type stuff when I thought: rejected horror movie monsters, when my brain suddenly conjured up something legitimately terrifying (but only for guys). What if someone/thing lived in your toilet so that the next time ya wip out your junk to pee, it would reach up through the toilet hole and grab it like a handle, pulling you into the toilet where it will eat you; of course you would be dead by the time it got you since most of your bones would be shattered as it pulls you through the toilet drain. *shivers*
Beware the toilet fiend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:47 am

Wouldn't work, the toilet would break first. It would have to devour you OUTSIDE the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:50 am

Unless it's a different substance...like it replaces your toilet, and it has a toilet shaped shell that takes it's place. It lives in there like a hermit crab, outwardly mimicking porcelain perfectly.... Somehow that's even worse...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:53 am

Okay. That'd be a hard ass shell, then. Maybe it softens you up by spraying acid on you first, like flies do with their food? Or maybe the toilet is actually a portal.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 1:58 am

It's only getting worse now... Nope, never peeing again.
But for just sitting and using a normal toilet there could be something good like a friendly prostate examiner that gives you a quick prostate exam. It's an unpleasant surprise, but a free and informative one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:57 am

I'm never using a toilet again altogether.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:56 am

Nah, the whole pulling thing just would not work. Your dangalang would rip.

PS. Write up an SCP file pronto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 6:10 pm

Omg. This.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:26 pm

Regardless of wether or not it rips, both options are terrifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 7:48 pm

Your wang would tear in almost an instant. I would fight for mine, trying my best to leave my manhood attached, but the monster would get me. I'd die instantly from shock. It'd be a quick, but painful death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 7:53 pm

So its basically a mimic... for your toilet.
Do I get to roll a D20 resistance check?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 12:46 pm

Aaaahhh, the perks of being female. No dangly bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:14 pm

Besides your old lady tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will never pee again   I will never pee again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will never pee again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Art and Literature-
Jump to: