Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nakuo Toko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:28 am

Nakuo Toko Eat_th10

Nakuo Toko

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: Molly Maykis

Love Interest: Molly Maykis

Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: (See image) Nakuo is a boy with short black hair, often accompanied by a hood, and a
mask.:
His eyes are a dark red and a strange marking covers a part of his left cheek. He shares his father's monstrous height of 6'2", but is even slimmer than him, due to an eating disorder caused by his depression, and while it can be hard to tell whether it is from his jet black hair or an even further lack of exposure to sunlight, Nakuo's skin appears paler than Ace's as well. Do to his general appearance, many believe him to be sickly at first glance, which can lead to underestimating him in combat, often giving Nakuo an edge on many opponents.

Personality: Depressed. After only a few moments in the boy's presence, the only thing that you can say about him is: depressed. Though without The Mask, a few more thoughts come to mind. Creepy, psychotic, disturbed, sado-masochistic. In his free time, Nakuo tortures humans and animals before feeding their souls to his partner. He loves making his victims run for their lives and loves inducing them with fear. While he isn't necessarily the most insane, nor is he the scariest, but his love for gore and his torturous methods are unbridled.

History: The Toromaki family has possessed a cursed mask for ages. It is said that those who bare The Cryer's Mask on their face shall be cast in to an endless vision of sorrow and despair, and that this sadness shall be so overwhelming that even the man who's will is strongest shall not be capable of removing the mask. Should the mask somehow be removed by an outside force, the wearer is cleansed of the curse, and is temporarily relieved of any pain.

It has been said, however, that some people can use the mask without experience the curse, however they must be very familiar with misery, thus making the immunity rather pointless. One of these particular individuals was Ace Toromaki, who wore the mask to a Masquerade in pursuit of a lady. Upon retiring for the night, Ace discarded the mask in frustration. In a desperate attempt to remain with Ace, one of the few people whom it could share it's sadness with, the mask clung to his soul, tearing a piece off of it. The mask disappeared the next day, never to be seen again. Alone, that is.

The mask, along with Ace's soul fragment soon took the shape of a boy. Many know him now as The Cryer. His eyes are stained red from his constant tears, and he copes with his sadness only through slaughter. None know of his origins, and few more know of his wrath. He is like the plague: The less people who know of him, the more deadly he is.

Masked Penitence/Naked Slaughter: Putting on and removing the mask changes Nakuo's fighting style and personality, and there are certain abilities that he can only use in certain forms. Also, in combat, Nakuo refuses to put on the mask unless it is for Molly, as he dislikes the pain it brings him more than the pain of any injuries he may receive in his weaker form, and he refuses to remove the mask once it is on unless Molly forgives him. He may occasionally refuse to remove the mask out of combat, even with Molly's approval, simply because he doesn't want it to be lonely.

Soul Suicide: Instead of placing the mask on other people, Nakuo can project his wavelength in to apples, which bring the curse on to whomever consumes the apple until it is removed from their body.

Marked for Death: Molly can mark any living being that is not a regular animal through Nakuo's wavelength. These targets are isolated by a black aura around their soul, and only one soul can be marked at a time but the mark can be moved to different targets. Nakuo experiences increased aggression towards marked targets, and can sense their presence at all times. While on the path of excitement, Nakuo refuses to kill unmarked targets while in official combat. The mark lasts for 30 minutes without Molly actively renewing it.

I'm Sorry, Molly: Nakuo atones for anything he has done to upset Molly and adopts an offensive, melee combat paradigm. He places the mask on his face, bringing about immense pain, causing Nakuo to scream wildly, irritating the souls of any who hear it. This does little damage to weapons and meisters, as they have stronger souls, but it can impair active resonances and wavelength-based attacks.

I Promise I'll Do Better This Time: Nakuo has been forgiven by Molly and adopts a defensive, ranged combat paradigm. He removes the mask, unleashing his madness upon the area, and provoking any madness in individuals in the vicinity.

Masochism: Nakuo progresses quicker down the path of grief by being harmed. Furthermore, if Nakuo is harmed by a marked target, or by Molly, the speed at which he progresses is even greater, and the benefit he receives from his current stage of grief becomes slightly stronger, due to his further connection to the mask, through the pain. (The stage-bonus increase is very little, and the only way it would actually make a noticeable difference is if he were to suffer a large amount of pain, or successive injuries)

Sadism: Nakuo progresses quicker down the path of excitement by seeing others harmed. Furthermore, if Nakuo sees a marked target, or Molly, being injured, the speed at which he progresses is even greater, and all of his wounds are healed slightly by the mask's magic. (The amount healed varies on the injuries and pain that person receives. If Nakuo were to slit someone's throat, he'd heal little, since the person didn't actually experience much pain. However, if Nakuo were to strangle someone he would gradual heal for a large amount, as the person would probably experience a terrible and lasting pain. Placing The Burden of Eternal Pain on a marked target can completely heal any of Nakuo's wounds if he is given enough time.)

Denial: Nakuo enters the first stage of grief, denying his sorrow and any pain he suffers from combat.

Happiness: Nakuo's sadness can be brought to his own attention early while still in the denial phase, and he can be lead to believe that Molly lied and that he did not make a mistake. This will cause him to experience a brief pleasure without entering Naked Slaughter, though he will also be temporarily conflicted due to his feelings towards Molly. After a brief amount of time, or if Molly admits that Nakuo did not make a mistake he removes the mask and enters Naked Slaughter, becoming satisfied with his happiness, and enters the third stage of excitement, however he cannot enter Resonance due to his anger towards Molly, and he progresses in the stages backwards until reaching the first stage, as he begins to feel bad for being angry at Molly. Molly may halt the backwards progression early by speaking to him kindly, or may accelerate it by speaking to him angrily.

Anger: Nakuo enters the second stage of grief, engulfing himself in rage and fighting recklessly, though his power is monstrous.

Bargaining: Nakuo enters the third stage of grief, questioning the things he could have done to prevent upsetting Molly. This gives him a sort of sixth sense, allowing him to easily evade/prevent almost any ability that was previously successful while in Naked Slaughter.

Depression: Nakuo enters the fourth stage of grief, and is overcome with sadness. He seeks isolation, and will hide himself from others, giving him and Molly time to recover. Anyone other than Molly that approaches him is met with a scream that slowly tears apart the souls of those who are near him. Molly is immune to this, as her wavelength is matched to Nakuo's. (Not over powered, as Nakuo can not use this ability offensively. If you're dumb enough to come near Nakuo like this, then NOT retreat, your OC deserves to die. <.<)

Acceptance: Nakuo enters the fifth stage of grief, accepting his mistake as well as his sadness. He continues his slaughter without clouded judgement. Nakuo is able to act for himself, without being commanded by Molly, and his thoughts are no longer obscured by the mask. This stage allows him to enter his cursed form.

The Cryer's Curse:
Nakuo's pain and suffering can lead him to fits of rage, bringing about a transformation which brings him to a much more powerful form. It is, however, much less agile and is vulnerable to wavelength based attacks

Cry Me a River: An endless stream of water pours from the mask. These tears are filled Nakuo's sorrow, and sting the soul on contact.

Get Excited!: Upon killing a target that Nakuo or Molly have marked for death, Nakuo briefly gains an immense burst of speed, ensuring that other victims will not escape.

Anticipation: Nakuo enters the first stage of excitement, anticipating the oncoming slaughter he will cause. He is very alert, and can avoid most oncoming attacks.

Disappointment: In the first stage of excitement, Nakuo can be shut down by being denied any sort of sadistic or masochistic pleasure for an extended amount of time, causing him to become engulfed in sorrow without entering Masked Penitence. After a while, or if Molly commands him to, Nakuo will enter Masked Penitence at the fifth stage of grief, though he cannot enter his cursed state as his sorrow conflicts with the mask's sorrow, and will progress backwards in stages until reaching the first stage, as the mask rejects the unfamiliar sadness. Molly may halt the backwards progression early by speaking angrily to Nakuo, or may accelerate it by speaking kindly to him.

Full Immersion: Nakuo enters the second stage of excitement, becoming fully endorsed in the thrill of slaughter. While he still does not have the strength to inflict serious injury with single blows, Nakuo's unexpected speed gives him the ability to land multiple blows on his opponent. He can also utilize Molly's wavelength effectively enough to damage souls substantially with enough hits.

Satisfaction: Nakuo enters the third stage of excitement, becoming satisfied with his work and seeing himself as dominant over his opponent. Now with an air of confidence, Nakuo is capable of his full combat potential, as his self-doubt no longer prevents him from engaging in risky combat situations. This is also the only time in which Nakuo's soul is stable enough to perform resonance.

Soul Resonance: Aside from the typical benefits from achieving resonance with his partner, Nakuo is also overjoyed by Molly's acceptance of him and becomes nearly immune to wavelength-based attacks. He also further commits to engagements with his opponents, making him even more dangerous.

Face of Happiness: The mask expresses a creepy smile, calming anger in his opponents to prevent them from using rage to their advantage.

Face of Anger: The mask expresses a scolding frown, angering his opponents to cloud their minds with rage.

Face of Pain: The mask expresses a pained cringe, causing his opponents to experience phantom pains in response to any pains Nakuo is experiencing

Face of Confusion: The mask expresses a contorted gaze, briefly mesmerizing his opponents.

Face of Sadness: The mask expresses a remorseful frown, bringing his opponents to grieve any losses they have experienced in immediate recency.

Face of Lust: The mask expresses a lustful grin, enticing male opponents to experience sexual thoughts regarding Molly, and female opponents to experience sexual thoughts regarding Nakuo, both regardless of sexual orientation. While this does little more than cause a brief infatuation, it can be used to shift aggression towards Molly or Nakuo.

The Burden of Eternal Pain: Nakuo places the mask on an opponent's face, causing an immense torture (far greater than that of the original curse) for the wearer, preventing them from doing little more than scream. Doing this removes the mark of death, denying Nakuo the benefits he would normally gain from killing the victim. This is often used solely to torture Nakuo's final victim in a fight, or a lone victim he picks off, rather than a typical combat ability.

Theme_01:
(I chose this theme to reflect BB's attempts to find his place in Jane's diary as Nakuo's attempts to find his place in Molly's heart. That something "getting in the way" would be the mask, which impairs Nakuo's ability to actually analyze Molly's actions towards him and her emotions, preventing him from even being able to attempt to truly enter an emotional relationship with her, even with her approval.)

Theme_02:
(For those who don't give a dam about Nakuo's shitty love story.)

Voice (Cursed Form):
(Just think angrier, and not christian. Oh and skip to 6:17, Forum's not letting me have the video start there.)

Miscellaneous: Fun Fact: Nakuo is the first character on the site that was created by a cursed object.
Quotes: "Hi, I'm misery. I think I'll call you company." "You know, I used to know a kid like you. Tall, handsome.... and about to die." "You think you're in pain? I'll show you TRUE pain!" "I'm so sorry Molly... forgive me..."

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by Ace on August 6th 2014, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 10:31 am

Ace, you did brilliantly on this, but you know better than to give such a short description for appearance. Paragraph it and you're good
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 4:59 pm

I'll still fix it, but in my defence, that dam spoiler makes it look smaller than it is.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:43 pm

You have two sentences :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:36 pm

Nakuo Toko SuBGn35

Ace, as of 3/15/2016 this character is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:57 pm

Nakuo Toko Char_c33
as of 8/14/16, this character is perfectly in compliance with the current rules :cheer:

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nakuo Toko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakuo Toko   Nakuo Toko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakuo Toko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Monster Creation :: Dropped Monsters-
Jump to: