Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Undercover Tourists ( Private )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:58 pm

Kataro walked into the food court, water running from his legs while his upper body was somewhat dry. His hair was still a little drippy too. He looked around for Spencer at the door for two seconds, then gave up and headed for wherever the food was. "The buffet.... Come to me..." Kataro said to himself, still shivering. He walked through the crowds of people, avoiding touching people. He reached a giant table, filled with nothing but different kinds of small finger foods. A smile crossed his face as his eye stretched across the vast table of goodies. Hm......... Heh....... Heh........ Heh heh....... Ha...... Ha heh geh..... HAHAHA!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Kataro thought to himself while his facial expressions showed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:09 pm

Spencer follows after Kataro; looking through the small crowd of people to try and find him. Panning the room, he eventually finds him. It wasn't hard to mistake him for anybody else, and he knew him too much to NOT know which person was him.

"Try not to eat the whole table! You have to save some for me you know!"

Picking up a plate, he squeezes through groups of people and eventually reaches the table. Hitting Kataro on the arm with the back of his plate, he starts grabbing food that looked good to him. Some of which he couldn't specify.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:45 pm

When Spencer hit Kataro's shoulder, he was snapped out of his mental cackling. He scratched his head and smirked. "I was literally considering stealing this whole table. But I shorn't..." He said with a sigh. He grabbed two plates and started to pile them high with everything in sigh. BESIDES the wasabi, he had pretty much everything else. He walked over to the nearest corner and sat down on the floor. He began to slowly eat his food with a childish aura surrounding him. He had a smile on his face and he was rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:51 pm

Spencer was about to head back to the table, but stopped when an idea hit him. The neutral expression on his face shifted into a more mischievous grin. His gaze shifted to the wasabi and then down at one of the cupcakes he had on his plate. Kataro had completely skipped over the tub of wasabi, so he was going to get him to eat it anyways.

Taking the wrapping off of the cupcake a little bit, he pokes a hole in the side with his fork and then takes a small spoonful of wasabi; stuffing it into the center of the cupcake as best he could.

Going back over to the table, he sits down across from him and starts eating the goodies on his plate. However, he takes a bite out of the clean side of the cupcake and makes a disgusted face.

"This cupcake tastes funny......try it."

Handing it to Kataro, he picks up a cookie off of his plate and starts taking bites out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 10:18 pm

Kataro grabbed the cupcake and examined it. He sniffed it a little bit then licked the outside and sighed. "Hm... What flavor is it first." He said as he looked at Spencer, still shivering and his teeth clattering. "I usually d-don't try new foods unless I've had someone else's c-critique first. So what does it taste l-like...?" He said looking Spencer in his eyes, that same innocent childish aura flowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 10:25 pm

Spencer rubbed the crumbs off of his mouth to hide the smile. Kataro looked like a child on Christmas morning opening Christmas presents. But that was all about to change. Or so he hoped.

"I think the flavor is supposed to be red velvet, but they failed miserably."

The cupcake was actually good, but not with wasabi in it. It was just like filling a cement mixer with lava and pouring that into the supposed foundation for a building. It was obviously not going to end very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 10:35 pm

Kataro examined the cupcake. "Red velvet huh...?" He said as he looked at the cupcake. "I've only had red velvet flavored pastries like twice out of my entire life. Not that I didn't like them. I think they're great, I just never really... Got around to them I guess." Kataro said as he grabbed the cupcake. He took a bite of of it and chewed on it as of it were normal. He swallowed it then after a short silent moment, his eyes shapened. "Hm... It tastes kinda... Funny... HAH... HAH.. SPICEH... LIEK... WUSAHBEH!!!!" He shouted as he looked at the core of the cupcake. "You you... HAH... YOU DEVELESH FEIND!!" He said with his tongue hanging out of his face. "YAH GANNA PAY!!!" He said as he threw the cupcake right towards Spencer's face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 10:41 pm

Spencer exploded into laughter and slammed his fist down on the table, leaning back in his seat and cackling. He couldn't help but find Kataro's reaction hilarious. When the cupcake hit him in the face, he lurched forward and reached up to rub the wasabi and icing off of his face.

He'd started tearing up and his face had turned red from laughing so hard. The smile slowly turned into a look of shock and the laughing turned into shouting. He reached up for his eye and took his towel off from around his shoulders to rub his eyes desperately.

"AOOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWW. WASABI.....IN MY EYE. OWOOWOWOWOWOWOW."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:59 pm

Kataro shouted to the top of his lungs because he had no idea what else to do. "GGGGGAAAAAWAAAAAAAAHHHHAAATAAWAWAWA!!!!!!" He shouted as he practically spewed fire from his mouth. The wasabi made him feel like hell was in his mouth, LITERALLY! He stood up and ran around the room breathing like a dragon, spitting on a few people while he did. He ran over to the buffet table, looking for a bucket of SOMETHING! After two or three seconds looking, he found the punch bowl and dipped his head in there, shouting inside if it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:36 am

Spencer jumps out of his seat and scrambles over to the food table; practically jumping on people to get there. His eyes felt like molten lava inside of his head, and he had to find water as quick as he could.

"MAI EYESSSSSSSS."

Finding somebody with a drink in their hand, he pours it all over his face. Luckily it was water, but his eyes were still red and irritated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 1:25 pm

Kataro was still soaking his face in juice at time. All he could think about was burning mouth and itching throat. He came out for air after about two entire minutes. "DDDDAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" He shouted loudly and obnoxiously before going right back in. His was breathing water in and out to rinse his mouth of the horrid, burning sensation. Everyone's eyes were on Spencer and Kataro at the moment. They looked pretty darn crazy, and they probably were going to be thrown in ferry prison after this. Either way, Kataro didn't expect anything different. He saw as, "This was going to happen sooner or later".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:17 pm

Spencer rubs his eyes with his towel and looks back at the person he'd taken the drink from. The look on their face was murderous and frustrated. Of course, he'd just snatched the drink from their hands and poured it all over himself. "Sorry sir.......uh...." Spencer hands him the cup back and nods. "...Here's your drink back." Slowly stepping away from the man, he looks over at Kataro and realizes how quiet the food court had gotten. Taking a good look around, he noticed that everybody's eyes were on him and Kataro. Even the waiters and the waitresses.

Taking light, separated steps towards Kataro, he grabs him by his hair and pulls his head up out of the punch; whispering to him. "We.........might want to get back to our room."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:38 pm

Kataro shook his head, slinging punch off of his face. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, seeing how all the people in the room was staring at them like they were crazy. Which... They kinda were crazy, but either way, they were being stared at. Kataro felt nervous, scared, and threatened at once, and he was getting more and more tense. He looked around for a few seconds then a smile crossed his face. "Well ain't this a bitch..." He whispered to Spencer. He waved at everyone around him and chuckled. "Hi!" He said awkwardly. His face quickly straightened and he walked as quick as possible towards the elevator. He was holding Spencer's hand and hoping no one was following them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:46 pm

When they reached the elevator, Spencer spammed the button like they were being chased by a mob of maniacs. At the same time, he couldn't help but laugh at the situation they were in. "I'm going to have to put wasabi in your cupcakes more often. It's kinda like stand-up comedy to sit back and watch." When the door opened, he shoved Kataro into the elevator and stepped inside. Then he pressed the button to go down to their floor. He hadn't even noticed the drunk couple in the elevator with them until he turned around to speak to Kataro. "Oh hiiiiiiii......." Backing into the other side of the elevator, he whispers to Kataro. "These people look drunk. I think if they were there, they'd forget about it by tomorrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:57 pm

Kataro looked at the drunk couple and his eyes sharpened. "Hiiiiiii!" He said with a smile. His hands began to crackle with electricity and he grabbed the couple by their shoulders. He electrocuted the crap out of them for almost 10 seconds, before they fell to the ground knocked out. He let out a frustrated sigh and turned and faced the elevator door. He was kinda mad at the moment. The whole wasabi thing was funny, but at the same time, it irritated Kataro. He usually never got mad, but for whatever reason, he was right now. He didn't speak or make any intentional signals of angry emotions, but it was kinda hard for him to hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:04 pm

Spencer looked down at the people who were now twitching with electricity. He didn't seem all that surprised by Kataro's actions because he's done it before. "I don't think they're going to be getting up for a while."

When the doors opened, Spencer stepped out and pulled his key card out of his bag. Sliding it on the lock, he opens the door and steps inside; looking back at Kataro. He barely noticed it, but Kataro was tense. Maybe even angry. "That wasabi thing? Don't tell me you're mad about that. That was the highlight of the trip! Besides, you got wasabi in my eye, so you got you're revenge, right?" Chuckling, he kisses Kataro lightly on the lips and gets a running jump; landing on the bed and grabbing the remote in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:09 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and sat on the bed next to Spencer. "Spencer... I love you... But I absolutely HATE being forced to eat things. I don't even like tasting new things. The only new things I taste are objects, and that's if they aren't good! I really really love you, but please. Don't make me taste stuff." He said with a smile. He elbowed Spencer in his chest kinda hard, then laid down next to him. Deep down, Kataro wasn't really angry about the wasabi. He was stressed about the likelyhood of his brother being in Paris or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:18 pm

"You mean like the time you put things in the food Isabella made and I ate the whole thing? I had a stomach ache for a week af-EU" When Kataro hit Spencer in the chest, he was cut off in the middle of his sentence. He knew he deserved it. Every last bit of it. But honestly, he loved him too much to care. If anything, they'd probably forget about this by the end of the week. "So....did you just want to sit in here for the rest of the night? They're going to be playing music on the roof tonight. We could go back up there later if you want. We've done what I wanted to do. Now it's your turn to pick." Sitting up, he turns to look over at Kataro and sits on his hips; looking down at him; grinning. "We haven't really walked around the ship yet if you want to do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:52 pm

MISCHIEF!!!! Kataro shouted to himself mentally. He looked at Spencer and shrugged. "Yeah. Let's go on the top of the ship for a little while. Then maybe we can stroll around the ship until it gets late." He said with a smile. It was a nice night, so strolling would be really enjoyable. Plus, ferries were just awesome, so it'd be even more fun. Kataro got up from the bed and looked through his bags. "I'm guessing this is a formal event correct? Which means we'll need nice clothes...?" He asked not wanting to hear yes, but he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:59 pm

"Pft. Formal? Nah. It's more of a we-all-get-drunk-and-laid type party......I'm kidding about that last part." Chuckling, he gets up off of the bed and digs through his bag to find a pair of casual clothes. Eventually, he finds a plaid blue flannel and a red undershirt with a pair of tan shorts. Not really all that matching, but he didn't really care. "Why? What're you planning on wearing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:11 am

Kataro was planning on wearing whatever the hell he wanted to if this party wasn't formal. "Actually. Nothing special. If it's a drunk party, I'm going comfortable. He said as he dug through his bag. Moments later, he was dressed in a red, V-neck T-shirt, gray basketball shorts with white stripes along the sides, and some slide-on sandals. He ran his fingers through his hair to wild it up a little bit, then he turned to Spencer. "I'm ready when you are PAL." He said with a smile before heading out the door with his eyes on his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 6:02 pm

"Eh. I don't feel like digging through my bag to find something else to wear." Whistling something to himself, he pulls his shirt on and throws the flannel over it; disappearing into the bathroom to put his pants on.

"What did you want to do at the party?" Stepping out of the bathroom, he heads into the hall after Kataro; fixing the collar of his shirt and putting the finishing touches on his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 10:15 pm

Kataro shrugged a with a sigh. "Drink a lot... Possibly get drunk. Maybe meet some eligible women and use them for their bodies. Steal someone's life force. Sneak into someone's subconscious and steal their memories. Eat a live frog for a lot of money. Go skinny dipping. Go dinny skipping. The list is virtually endless. There's nothing I won't do. So...... Let's just see what happens." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 10:19 pm

Spencer chuckled. "Dinny Skipping? It's the siddle of mummer though. You'll thy out frere." Clicking the elevator button to get back up to the lido deck, he leans against the wall and taps his fingers against it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover Tourists ( Private )   Undercover Tourists ( Private ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undercover Tourists ( Private )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2