Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new day, a new student.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 2:00 am

James keeps coughing then closes his eyes.

Last edited by ArkAngel on August 8th 2014, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 2:59 pm

Shilo nodded in agreement to the girl. "Maybe we should take him to the infirmary?" she asked, watching the two. They seemed close.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 3:09 pm

Sares thought a bit then looked at James.
"James what is bothering you so much? You've been acting... worse since you got back from being expelled..."
She said worried, for her Meister, dreading the fact he could of gotten EVEN worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 3:12 pm

"I think I'm just sick. I really don't feel well." He said coughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 12:25 am

Shilo sighed heavily. Obviously he was sick. They both seemed to keep playing his illness off for less serious than it was. "Are you stressed.... because of being expelled?" she mused, worried that they'd have to take him to the infirmary, possibly unconscious.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 1:29 am

Sares thought about what she said and realized checking into the infirmary was the safest thing.
She started walking James there saying.
But let him answer the girls question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 1:42 am

"No... I d-dealt with t-that a long time ago..." He kept coughing. "I promise... I'm f-fine..." He said looking at Sares. Losing the feeling in his legs he falls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 1:58 am

"You have to go James." Shilo told him, moving to his free side and putting his arm over her shoulder so the girl didn't have to carry his full weight all the way to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 2:03 am

Sares sighed.
"James, your going to at lest be looked at by a Dr.... I dont have the slightest clue what to do so it better to be safe then sory... and I'm not lossing my meister in a stupid way like, a died from a fever >.>"
She smiled at Shilo greatful fo her help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 2:10 am

"I just need to go home..." He said very weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 2:41 am

Shilo glanced at James, wondering why he was so persistent on going home rather than getting help. "I don't think going home will do any good for you." she told him, walking along side the two of them as they headed in the direction of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 2:45 am

"Y...you dont understand... I was expelled from the school... I can't go back there..." He said trying to get them to bring him home.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 2:47 am

Sares frowned and said.
"Ermm.... oh yea...... WAIT O.O.... how are you already back then James?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 2:55 am

"James, if you're sick the school won't turn you away." Shilo explained. "They can't just let you die. And the hospital for you know... non meisters just isn't going to work." she sighed with a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 3:10 am

"Yes they will... i almost died twice... and Death himself wouldn't have cared. A teacher even turned the other eye. I was about to bleed out..." He says coughing. Then remembers Sares's question and was about to speak, but began to blush alot. And it wasn't his fever.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 3:12 am

Sares shrugged and said.
"That all in the past basically... lets just get you some medical help."
She said worried and not noticing his blush since she was busy walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 3:47 am

"Where should we take him...?" Shilo asked the girl, adjusting his arm around her shoulder. She didn't know what happened in James's past, but whatever it was, was obviously awful and life altering.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 3:53 am

Sares looked at the girl and said.
"Ermm... one moment."
She then turned to James and said.
"Ok... look James... you don't have to stay anywhere... I just want you to see a Dr. that can check on you real fast... ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 4:25 am

He looks at Sares. "Oh, hey Sares. When did you get here...?" He says weakly and hallucinating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new student.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5