Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  Empty
PostSubject: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:37 am

Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  5-4

3:00 A.M. The witching hour. Shilo sat silently in her dark dorm, all the lights off and silence weighing heavily on the atmosphere. Crickets fiddled in the distance, a sloppy night orchestra to the ears. Shilo’s red hair flickered like flames in the moonlight dripping through the windowpane and splashing over her face. Her blue eyes gazed, empty, into the darkness, like aqua pools. Sleep did not come, nor had it come for years. The girl raised a pale hand to her forehead, pressing her chilled palm against her brow. In truth, Shilo was simply scared to sleep, what awaited her in her dreams terrified her into sleeplessness.

She remained in this manner until the sun just barley peeked over the horizon, giving her what solace she could muster. A mere 2 hours of sleep before she was up and heading out the door to class. Her eyes felt heavy and she probably looked exhausted, though she was used to this sort of thing, the same routine for ten years. Stress was yet another factor in her daily routine, she’d yet to find a weapon, let alone prepare herself for the physical examination looming closer and closer. She had a week to find a partner, or she’d fail miserably. Not to mention it was the first day of preparations for the school festival which would take place the following two days, Saturday and Sunday. Each class was to pick a theme and vote on a booth or festivity.

She trekked up the stairs, her legs striding smoothly along, until she reached the top. The stairs were hardly a challenge anymore, walking them daily solved that problem. She entered the main building and took its many corridors to her final destination—Soul Resonance 1101 For Beginners. The class taught students the ins and outs of resonance and how to control it properly. Shilo hated this class specifically, due to her fear of inner closeness. She wasn’t much for sharing her personal thoughts with another, let alone exposing herself, basically naked, to another. Resonance meant allowing another into your being and accepting them fully.
“Well class, take your seats” The teacher stated, his voice echoing throughout the lecture hall. The room sported a large arena in the far left where students practiced combat and the like.

“Look around at your peers.” He instructed, the students looking to their left and right awkwardly. “Now, get used to being here for the next 3 months, because these people will be your closest allies and competitors.” He told the students, a grin on his face.

Shilo felt uncomfortable already. She didn’t know a single soul… and she was hardly wanting to accept anyone into her screwed up life, let alone accept someone else’s screwed up life.

“For the next 3 months we will be working on breaking through all of your walls and weaknesses, and hopefully, you will truly master Soul Resonance by the end of this course.” The teacher explained, picking up a stack of papers from his desk and tapping them against the wood to straighten them.  “FIRSTLY! I’ll be putting you into random pairs for the next week so as to get you all familiar with all of your peers. I’ve created questionnaires for each of you to ask your partners. Gathering information will be your greatest asset in this class.”

Shilo sighed heavily, dreading the future of this class and the future of her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:28 am

Jax, who was up all last night reading multiple books to improve his understanding of the new school he was going to, woke up late the next morning. He looked over to where his alarm clock was and pressed the stop button. Jax then sat up and stretched his arms then rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. He flipped over his cover to get out of bed. After taking a shower and washing his teeth he put on his black glasses and picked out six books he found interesting from his book-case and put it on his shelf. Jax then walked over to his dresser to put on a black tank-top, black jeans, and black and white shoes. "Now, where did I put that Jacket at?" Jax asked himself. Once he saw it over near his door, he picked up the books he set aside and put on his coat, putting three books in each pocket. After thatm he left his apartment, locking it once he walked out.

When Jax finally got to the steps of DWMA he looked around to see if their were escalators or elevators or anything to get him up their. Once Jax found out he had o walk the steps, he sighed. Jax knew he could walk them with no problem, it was more the problem of time. "Well, I cant lollygag just standing here, up we go." Jax mumbled to himself. Even thiugh Jax knew in the beginning he could walk the steps with ease, but it was even easier than he expected. Maybe walking all around his mansion back home made him used to it. By the time Jax walked through the doors into DWMA, he didn't even have enough time to look around. He had to immediately go to his class.

When Jax finally got to his class he barley heard the last bit of what the teacher had to say. "Pairs?" Jax asked himself. He then looked at everybody sitting down. "I gotta pair up with one of these nitwits?" Jax mumbled to himself. He then found a seat near the front to sit down at. He immediatly pulled out one of his books to read while the teacher continued with his talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:19 pm

The teacher watched as Jax entered late, clearing his throat and adding that “tardiness was unacceptable from here on out.” The teacher then pulled out a large cauldron looking bowl and slammed it down on his desk. “THIS, is where you’ll be drawing your partner’s name. Each Meister will draw from the weapon bowl this week.”

Shilo glanced at the boy walking in, deciding he seemed a bit cranky. She pursed her lips together in a puffy frown, taking her pencil from the desk and twisting her hair up into a bun, pinning it atop her head. She herself was cranky and not looking forward to the coming events.

“Okay students, Line up. Meisters to the left. Weapons to the right.” He instructed. The students stood and separated into single file lines before the teacher’s desk. Shilo was fifth in line. “Draw a name, but don’t open it until every meister has picked.” The student weapons stood and watched as the meisters drew from the bowl, tattered papers. The line moved along quickly, the room quietly alive with anticipation. After all 15 meisters drew their names, the teacher told the meisters to open their papers and hold them out so the weapons could find their partner. Shilo squinted down at the paper. Jax? She shrugged and held the paper out in front of her, awaiting her new weapon partner.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:58 pm

Once Jax sat down and heard what his teacher had to say, He just rolled his eyes to himself and kept reading his book. It was a classic. Yaseop Tales if he remembers right. About a boy who yelled wolf multiple times and when their was actually a wolf, nobody would come help. Once Jax was done with that book, he put it back in his left pocket and was about to pull out one from his right pocket until he heard something slam on a table. Once Jax looked up he saw a cauldron infront of the Teacher. Once Jax heard what was happening, He stood up and walked over to the side the weapons were on. He was about to pull out a book again thinking it would take awhile for the Miesters to pull. But it went surprisingly fast. Once Jax found out he was supposed to be looking for his name, he almost immediately found it and stared directly at the person who had his name. "That is, a lot of red." Jax mumbled to himself. While Jax was walking over to the person with his name, he pulled out his wallet, took out some money, and out his wallet back in his pocket. "Hey, Please, take this money and buy some.... less red clothes later." Jax told her, handing her six hundred dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:26 pm

Shilo exhaled as the boy walked up, her lips a straight serious line when he held out a wad of cash to her. "What...?" She mused, brow raised at the kid. He wasn't dressed that fancy. Or at least not fancy enough to be throwing away, she counted the bills in her hands, six hundred dollars. Great. She thought. This guy is a huge.... prick already. "Thanks for the cash." She told him. "Let me just put it here in my red dress pocket." she added sarcastically, folding the money up and placing it into her pocket. "Looks like we're partners, so better get used to my red clothes." she huffed, biting her bottom lip a bit.

"Alright student..." the teacher began. "Come pick up your evaluation sheets. Everyone grab one and keep in mind, this paper is invaluable to getting to know your partners." He told the students.

"I'll get the papers. You can stay here. Your pockets are probably too heavy for you to move anyway." she teased, walking up to the desk and waiting her turn to get two sheets.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:39 pm

Jax raised his brow when he heard the whole remark about Shilo putting the money in her red dress. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. If I knew you were living with daddy-warbucks I wouldn't give you that, Sorry." Jax told her, making a reference to Annie. Once Shilo said that he had to get used to her red clothes he shrugged. "Fine, go buy yourself more red clothes for all I care." Jax told her. He then looked around at the other student's. By the looks of it, everybody else was getting along. And Jax wouldn't mind being with anybody else. When Shilo made a insult about his big pockets on his jacket and walked away, Jax just couldn't help it. "It's a hard not life for us." Jax sang. He then hummed the rest of the song while waiting for Shilo to get the evaluation sheet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:56 pm

Shilo retrieved the papers and scanned the sheets. They contained questions ranging from simple to difficult, in that the lower half of the page were questions that you could only answer if you well knew the person you were interviewing. She sighed at this, knowing the difficulties they would face, seeing as their personalities were both a bit strong. She noticed he'd moved elsewhere and glanced around the room before spotting him away from the other students, who all seemed to be having an easier go of things. She hadn't even told him her name, and they were already bickering. She walked back to him, sticking her tongue out playfully and then handing him one of the papers. "This is going to suck." she told him, motioning for him to read the questions.

1. What is your partner's favorite color?
2. What is your partner's hobby?
3.What is your partner's favorite food?
4.How is your Partner's temperament?
5.Does your partner have fighting skills?
6.Could you trust your partner with your safety?
7.Does your partner have good judgment?
8.How are your partner's leadership skills?
9.What is your partner's weakness?
10.Would you use that weakness against your partner at any time?
11.Where does your partner's weakness dwell? Mind, body, soul?
12.Can this weakness get you both killed?

She had no idea how she was going to answer any of these questions. She seated herself down in one of the rows and blinked up at Jax, observing his features a bit closer. She snickered at his glasses. "Four eyes." she teased, tilting her head for him to come sit and discuss the assignment with her.

Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:16 am

When Jax saw Shilo come back with the evaluation sheets he read the paper. "What the hell is with these questions?" Jax asked himself. Jax then watched Shilo walk over to one of the rows. Jax just decided to ignore her little remark about him wearing glasses. but for the sake of arguing, "Wow, four eyes. real original. You should be a comic." Jax Told Shilo as he sat right beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.    Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Resonance 1101 for Beginners.
Page 1 of 1