Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myra Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Myra Moon Empty
PostSubject: Myra Moon   Myra Moon I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 7:05 pm

Myra Moon 42

Weapon: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):

Appearance: Pale skinned with bright green eyes. Short, bright purple hair with a white stripe in the front. She always wears black lipstick and long false eyelashes. Her favorite outfit is a midlength grey dress, and long black combat boots. About 5'2 and 100 pounds. Has various tattoos including a butterfly on her chest and knee, shears on her forearm with a heartbreaker heart next to it. Ankles and lower legs are covered in tattoos including a raven and dove, cats and hearts. The biggest tattoo takes up half of her back and is a lion and lioness cuddling. Piercings include her earlobes which are stretched to an inch, three nose piercings, two on her right side and one on her left.

Personality: Myra is a die hard vegetarian and animal activist. Myra spends a lot of her time at shelters taking care of animals and makes sure to keep a sharp eye for animals on the streets. Myra is a feminist and a liberal, standing up for woman's rights and fights sexism and racism in all forms. Myra is very rebellious and she's not afraid to speak her mind or stand up for those who can't defend themselves. Myra has a very bad mouth and is very quick tempered. She is quick to catch onto new skills. Myra is A huge flirt, who loves to lead people on only to later let them down. (Hence the heart breaker tattoo.) Myra loves the feeling of power she has over lovestruck boys and girls. Myra is musically talented and can play the saxophone and piano, but rarely does because it's embarrassing to her. Myra is very quick to blush and hates when she does.

History:Myra grew up in death city with her mother and father. Myra's an only child but doesn't mind that at all, enjoying the attention she had growing up. Her family is very punk rock like herself which greatly influenced her style and attitude. Heavy metal and punk music is always playing in her home, which is decorated as if they lived in Dracula's castle. Her father, Jackson was a meister who attended DWMA and met her mother, Summer who was a weapon, which took a bow form. Her father was able to shoot his soul waves in arrow forms while using her. Together her parents collected many souls, but her mother never became a Death Scythe. Myra has made it a personal goal to find a weapon partner and help them grow strong enough to become a death Scythe. Myra is skilled in archery thanks to practice from her parents.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"i <3 soul eater"

Last edited by Myra on September 27th 2014, 4:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Myra Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Moon   Myra Moon I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:03 am

You're supposed to use the template coding, not copy and paste the actual template and the rule answer here is only half of what you put. You also have several uncomplete sentences and have "single" under orientation rather than Love Interest (which you can change to relationship status if you wish).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Myra Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Moon   Myra Moon I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 11:11 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Myra Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Moon   Myra Moon I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:38 pm

Myra Moon SuBGn35

Myra, there's a small formatting issue with the sheet (Personality and History needing another break between them). Other than this, she's good, but please fix the tiny issue, and update her as needed.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myra Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Moon   Myra Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra Moon
Page 1 of 1