Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Day? (Join with Permission)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Free Day? (Join with Permission) Empty
PostSubject: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:15 pm

Melody was sitting outside a new coffee shop that had recently opened up, sipping on a Latte and blaring her music as usual. She looked around, and seeing no one around, pulled out her MP3 player to change the song. It was a nice day, bright, with amazing weather, and a few clouds floating above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:23 pm

Carmine sees a new coffee shop that just opened. He decided to stop in. "One coffee please." He looks and sees a girl sitting down. He decides to say high while he waits. "Hi, how are you on this fine day?" not realizing that she has earphones in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:26 pm

"Hi," she says smiling, understanding what he said by reading his lips. "How are you?", she asks happily as she shoves her MP3 player back into the pocket of her faded blue jeans, and sit ups. "You can sit here if you want," Melody offers, pointing to the chair beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:39 pm

Causper was sleeping in the awning above the new coffee shop. There wasn't any particular reason why, she just could and it was like a soft and fragile hammock so she did. It was a good idea though, cause she felt really well rested as she started waking up. There was the issue of getting down without being noticed by the staff but that could wait for a while, until there was something worth getting up for. As of now, the only thing she could do on a summer day like this was wander around or lounge at home, and she'd been doing all too much of that so far. So until she got yelled at she was staying there, although she had a strange feeling she'd be caught sooner then she assumed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:45 pm

Carmine sat down next to her. "I'm pretty good. I'm Carmine." He said sitting down. And as soon as he sat down they called him to come get his coffee. "I'll be right back" He gets up and goes to get his coffee. Coming back and sitting down. "Ok, How's it going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:49 pm

"I'm pretty amazing, but something tells me the girl in the awning won't be so well here in a minute. Mr. Yogasiki, the shop owner, won't even let his cat up there!", she giggled, sipping her drink, studying the boy sitting besides her. "I really like your hair," she told him as she looked at the black and red strands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:58 pm

Causper could hear someone approaching, but in the middle of the awning she was well hidden unless someone looked up from underneath. She didn't even make the awning sag much. Nonetheless, she still froze completely solid and remained deathly quiet as the person approached and passed under the awning without a thought to anything that might be above their heads. It was actually quite the entertainment, watching people go by without seeing her. Causper wondered if that made her a good spy, her uncanny knack for finding the oddest places to hide where no one looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:05 pm

He laughs, "Thanks and by the way... how is she even up there? Those things are like really weak. Im surprised that the cat can even sleep up there without falling through." He laughs again, then takes a sip from his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:09 pm

"Mr. Yogasaki layered that one when he put it up, it's his third one this week, Oh look! Here he comes! And he has a broom..." She started to trail off, watching the old man stop underneath the awning. She wanted to stop him, but she wasn't going to mess with that old man and his broom. She looked over at her new friend and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:18 pm

Causper could see the man with the broom coming, but she did nothing to move. She didn't show any signs of noticing him. Instead, she quickly rolled to the side when he jabed with the broom, twisting up and onto the roof, flipping over to the back and slipping through the employees' entrance and out into the main area of the booths, sitting down beside Melody and Carmine with a latte before he could even step inside. That was fun. The most fun she'd had all week actually. Now if only these two were able to keep from tipping off it was her that had been on the awning, and she was free to go elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:26 pm

Carmine laughed as he saw what just happened. He sees her speedily sits near them and he jumps because she startled him spilling his coffee. "Holy crap that's hot!" He jumped up and took his shirt off. "S***!" He said grabbing some napkins wiping alot of the spilled coffee off of his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:29 pm

Melody puts her face in her hands to keep from laughing. She finally looks up and introduces herself to the new girl sitting at the table. "Hi, I'm Melody Bridges, Weapon." She said, in an almost rehearsed voice, as she adjusts her headphones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:37 pm

"Whoops, sorry about that."

Causper grabed a few napkins herself and helps the boy by drying the coffee from his shirt. It didn't get rid of the stain but she managed to get it mostly dry before handing it back to him and turning to Melody.

"My name is Causper Verte, i'm a partially psychic weapon woth the DWMA."

Her reply seemed even more automatic then Melody's, her voice almost robotic as she answered clearly and swiftly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:43 pm

He put it back on. "Thanks." He said while he was putting his shirt back on. "Im Carmine. Meister, Weapon is Chris Toromaki." He said while he was ordering another coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:46 pm

Melody blinked a couple of times, just realizing the strangeness of what just happened, and starts to laugh. "Sooo, How are you today?", She says, resting her chin on her fists, with her elbows on the table, as she looks at Causper, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:56 pm

"It's nice to meet you both"

Once agian Causper's voice sounded automated. It was fairly obvious if they were paying close enough attention that Causper probably wasn't a very socially relaxed person, but it wasn't very noticeable. In fact, other then the formalities in her speech, she was just a normal student.

"I'm doing great today actually. That was fun. ^·^ It isn't often I get to be a stray cat in the mornings. All in all, I'd call it a perfect day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:59 pm

Carmine chuckled. "Today was a bitter hotter than they said it was supposed to be. " Looks at Causper. "Thank you again for that." He said with a laugh. "You know I dont really sit down and make friends like this. I'm glad I stopped in." He said then sipped from his coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:02 am

Melody was happy with her two new friends, though she barely knew them, she felt comfortable with them. "Hey Carmine, since you're feeling hot, why don't we go do something to cool off?", she said smiling deviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:13 am

why don't we go do something to cool off?

Causper pondered this question. She didn't find it hot outside, although it was a bit stuffy whith her sweater on. Perhaps she just didn't feel the heat like they did. It was certainly possible. Although going to a beach or something did sound fun. Perhaps a water park or a water balloon fight?

"What do you have in mind Melody? Some relaxing on a beach sounds nice but I don.t think there are any beaches around here...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:17 am

Carmine squints his eyes and looks at Melody. "What do you have in mind?" He said leaning back in the chair and props his feet up on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:26 am

"Well!", she said, standing up quickly, placing her hands on the table and leaning over it slightly. "The old water park has been reopened!", she yelled happily. "And I know a store down the road that's having a sale on swim wear! It's what I was planning on doing anyways, If you're interested," she said again, wondering if that same little store still sold over-powered water guns out the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:31 am

Causper looked over at Carmine and then back to Melody and shrugged. She hadn't heard of the store or the water park but they would be more fun then lounging around elsewhere.

"Sure, it won't hurt and I've got nothing more important to do. Besides, what is it that people say? Shopping is a girl's best friend or something? I don't know. It's not really important. Let's just go have fun ^·^ "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:35 am

Carmine had a surprised face. "Sure I'm game." Then he heard the part about the shopping. "Before we go anywhere, I'm a gentleman, but I'm not carrying any bags." He said as he put his arms behind his head and losing his balance on the chair falling backwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:38 am

Melody caught the tip off his chair and laughed. "With coordination like that, I'm not sure I'd want you carrying my bags!", she said giggling, then accidently dropping his chair, with him still in it. At this point she was dying laughing, but tried to offer him help anyways, even though she was about to fall in the floor aswell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:50 am

Causper laughed softly with Melody and caught Carmine by his shirt before he could hit the ground. He was much heavier then she could lift though, so she lowered him to the ground, dropping him when he was about an inch from the floor and then straightened up.

"We're big girls you know, we can carry our own bags. Actually I rather prefer it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Day? (Join with Permission)   Free Day? (Join with Permission) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Day? (Join with Permission)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next