Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED)   Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 2:35 am

Name: Sawn, Rosalie

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: in need of one.

Love Interest: none

Orientation: claims to be Asexual/Aromantic, but she's more likely to be demi-sexual

Appearance: Rosalie has short, light purple hair that curls. She is pretty pale with dark eyes and rather chubby cheeks. Her body type is short and thin. Generally Rosalie wears a short dress over a long puffy sleeved collar shirt, with knuckle gloves. She has long legs that are mostly covered by the skirt of the dress, and her knee length dark socks. On her feet are black ankle length boots. To top it off, she wears a blue headband that has two small ribbons off the side.

Personality: Rosalie comes off as very robotic, and cold. It doesn't help that she purposely pushes people away. She is very focused on doing well academically. Rosalie also doesn't not believe in love. Friendship may be out of the question for her, but if she were to see anyone in trouble, she wouldn't hesitate to help them. Very academically smart, she is a bit clueless street wise. When faced with a tough situation, she can act mean but in reality she is panicking. In teams she does her job, but nothing more. If you want more than that out of her, you would have to ask her, and that's assuming she agrees to whatever it is. She doesn't believe herself to be any better than other people, nor does she consider her past to be anything but normal.

History: Rosalie has lived with her grandfather most of her life, as her parents were unable to raise her after a fatal accident. Her father crashed on his motorcycle, and he barely recovered. Since then, he is in a coma. Because he was unable to take part in Rosalie's childhood, her mother was expected to take full custody of her. Instead her mother bailed out, and Rosalie has never seen her since. The accident caused Rosalie to question "love", for many years. As a child she did not fully grasp and understand what had happened. Her grandfather is a rather weird man, preferring the lonesome attic to the company of his granddaughter. Her grandfather did this because he was a soft man, and was forced to go to war to keep his his out of poverty. He loves Rosalie, but she reminded him of his service so he had limited contact with her. This lack of contact did nothing to help her, but made her feel abandoned. Rosalie slowly began closing herself off from her piers, and excelled in her studies. She someday wants to travel the world, and protect the innocent.

Miscellaneous: If Rosalie ever met Maka Albarn, she would probably idolize her for her high test scores and overall grades.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Loopy on August 24th 2014, 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED)   Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:53 pm

The app looks great! I only need you to edit a FEEWWWW things for me if you don't mind.~ c:

Personality: As for personality, it's pretty well-set-up, but there needs to be a little more 'meat' to it if you know what I mean. Does she communicate with others well in situations? If so, how does she communicate with them?

History: What was the accident? Why does she push people away? How come her grandfather hides away in the attic?

Although what I said looks like a lot, it's just a few edits. Plus, I'm only here to help you with your apps. .v. Not to be mean. Trust me. If anybody's going to be nice here, it's going to be me. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED)   Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 5:11 pm

re-did it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED)   Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie Sawn (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1