Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deathsteraunt

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:06 pm

Ms.Metzger (Laura) began walking towards the deathsteraunt. she was wearing a black and white dress. she was to meet Dralin Akagi. Unluckily for her tonight was the night students from the DWMA got in for free, so there would be plenty of kids there. just the thought of them made her sick to her stomach. she reached the restraunt and walked through the revolving door
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:12 pm

Dralin was sitting in a booth. He had Ikaru keep an eye out for her and he led her to the table. He was in the same suit, but his hair was much neater than before. He smiled when she got close and said, "You look amazing. Your name's...Laura, right?"
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:30 pm

"yes" she looked around and saw all the students watching them. "i think we picked a bad night, but it's alright. Dylan was looking behind his seat. "connor, look!" "God d***it Dylan can two people not eat dinner in peace" connor said hitting his partner on the side of his head
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:33 pm

"What? Do you not like the students?" He still has a smile on his face, showing that he's joking.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:39 pm

"There are few exceptions like connor, but i really don't like children. I don't know why." she tried to talk quietly so nobody would hear her.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:47 pm

"Trust me, there are some good kids out there. Dustan is a pretty nice kid...Arusa is...strange, but he's a nice kid...from what I've seen. But the two that really push my buttons? Jet and Yomi...I swear, it's like they think they can get away with everything... He was whispering all of this, and he sighs when he finishes.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

"I did say there are exceptions, but it's the rebellious and defiant one i can't stand. Earlier today i almost lost it. That's enough of that I'd like to get to know you" "Mr.akagi is right, she does look hot tonight" Connor hit him again
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:55 pm

He gets an annoyed look but then says, "As you may have guessed, I am a Death Scythe. I've been one for a few year now...my younger brother is in the academy. I...umm...well...I'll just show you this and explain later. He rolls up his sleeve and shows her a tattoo of a Dragon and then covered it back up quickly so no one else could see it.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:59 pm

"This might be a bad time but you're probably wondering what happened to brandon"
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:02 pm

"Yeah but...you don't have to share it if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:19 am

"You'll have to find out sooner or later. We were both 19 and it was our last assignment, a witch. The fight was going well, but she was a necromancer and her minions overwhelmed us. I lost my grip and he was engulfed by all of them. i managed to escape safely but, the witch tortured him for weeks."
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:32 am

"Wow...I don't have a sad story like that but...that must've been hard for you..."
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:51 pm

"I haven't had a partner ever since. After that I left the Dwma. I waited 8 years to come back because I needed a job. At least now I have somebody like you"
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:59 pm

"Thanks...and don't worry. I won't leave. I promise. He smiles and holds her hand.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:05 pm

"Thank you..." She smiled (which she rarely does genuinely) "thank you so much..."
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:12 pm

"No thanks necessary...and for the record, you look much better when you smile.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:55 pm

She blushed. "I'll keep that in mind. And I'll try to be more easygoing in my classes."
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:04 pm

Ikaru comes over to the table, right as Dralin is about to say something. "Sorry I didn't get to you guys sooner. What would you two like to drink?"
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:15 pm

"Water is fine please." She said. "They are on a date! I knew it!" Dylan screams for the whole restraunt to hear.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:18 pm

Ikaru sighs, annoyed and goes over to their table. "Sir...we don't tolerate screaming in the restaurant...one more outburst and you will be forced to leave." He back over to the table with Dralin and Laura saying, "Alright, I'll have two waters for you in a moment...are you two ready to order something to eat as well?"
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:22 pm

"I am but I cannot speak for dralin."
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:25 pm

"Yeah I'm ready. And don't worry 'bout it Laura." He smiles and orders what he wants.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:32 pm

Laura ordered. She didn't know what to say to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:37 pm

Ikaru says, "Alright, I'll have your drinks momentarily. And Mister Akagi, nice catch." He starts to walk off smiling, but turns around and says "Don't tell Abby I said that!" "I make no promises!" "Screw you!" He calls back jokingly. Dralin laughs and says, "A real character that one...
Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 2:42 pm

"So how did you two become friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deathsteraunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathsteraunt   Deathsteraunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathsteraunt
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: