Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myra's apartment (for those invited)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:26 pm

(I'd like to be more descriptive and whatnot, but I'm pretty much running on fumes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:56 pm

Myra smirked knowing that she's getting her house cleaned for free. Myra lit a cigarette and flopped down on the couch turning on the tv.

Patches hopped out of the twins arms and ran up to Myra, purring and rubbing his face on hers, then licking her boots. Nothing hit the spot like the taste of shoes.

Darcy sighed when she saw Myra flop on the couch. It was so typical of her to push the work off on someone else. "Hey Myra, tonight when everything's all done, I'm challenging you to a duel on the roof!" Darcy said heated.

Myra sat up and raised her eyebrows, this wasn't the same push over Darcy she knew. "Fine, I've always wanted to kick your ass anyways." Myra replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:25 pm

Caroline rubbed the back of her neck and let out a nervous chuckle, "Heh heh... Ladies, why don't we stay calm..." Caroline started looking back and forth between Darcy and Myra, she started to get nervous, only thinking about falling off the roof if they did happen to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:47 pm

Darcy saw how nervous Caroline was and said to her, "our roof is surrounded by gates. It's perfectly safe up there." Darcy remembered an incident a few years ago when she slipped off the roof, but luckily was able to use her whip arm to save herself. The next day she put the gates up herself.

Myra smiled and looked up Caroline. "I'll make it even more interesting - the winner of the duel doesn't have to clean the house." Myra was completely convinced she was going to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 5:39 pm

Wren pretended not to hear anything and kept cleaning. He thought to himself, "again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 7:11 pm

Caroline perked up at the thought of being lazy, she tried to seem uninterested, "I guess if you wanna." She put stuck both hands above her head and stretched, "I'm tired right now though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 4:33 pm

(OOC: School interrupts my schedule of my free time :()
Kyouhei scratched his turquoise hair. "So uh just to be clear... I'm not fighting am I?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 4:42 pm

Myra looked over at kyou forgetting he was there. "Oh that reminds me there's three of us..." Myra nudged Patches off of her boots because he had started to bite instead of lick. "Looks like you and wren get to fight the winner. Whoever wins your fight gets to kick back and relax."

Darcy listened and nodded her head, that sounded fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 4:56 pm

(Ooc: Kayos! You're back!)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 6:21 pm

The twins had been diligently cleaning like they were a tiny super maid service. That is until Hikari heard the mention of a fight on the roof. She raised her hand in the air and shook it vigorously like a kid that knew the answer to a question in school and really wanted to give the answer.

"Ooh ooh can I be in the fight too!?" Hikari went up to Myra and grabbed the leg of her pants and looked up at her. "Pwitty pwitty pwease!?"

While Hikari was begging Hitomi was simple starring at her sister with a frown. This definetly didn't sound like a good idea.

OOC: Sorry it took so long! X(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 6:27 pm

Myra looked at the girls. Hikari looked excited enough but Hitomi was frowning.
"Aw don't worry guys, this isn't a fight to kill girls." Myra looked at the group and added "right guys? This is a play fight. The other team can forfit at any time." Myra felt bad for scaring her girls.

Darcy raised her eyebrows. She wasn't used to seeing a soft side of Myra. "Uh, well, who wants to go first? It's gonna be dark soon..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:23 pm

(Ooc: I'm sorry guys, my best friend just tried to commit suicide, and he may or may not make it. I'm gonna be gone for a while, and until I return I'm leaving Wren with Abako.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

OOC: I'm really sorry to hear that wren, I've been hospitalized for suicide before, and recently my best friend, my sister tried committing suicide. You're in my thoughts and my heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:59 pm

(Ooc: thanks, hopefully he makes it.)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 5:13 pm

Hitomi's frown went away a little when Myra tried to console the twins. Although really it was only for Hitomi since Hikari actually wanted to participate in the fight.

Hikari raised her hand as soon as Myra asked. "Ooh ooh, I do!" Her raised hand suddenly flew and turned to a small sharp white blade. She started to make playful ninja sounds as she swung around until she fell on her back, slicing a few remaining cigarette buds on the edge of the table in half
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 6:56 pm

Myra watched hikari swipe around the house and laughed. "Yeah hikari!" Myra cheered on not minding she was causing some slight destruction. Myra looked over at Darcy and Caroline and wondered how compatible they really were. Caroline seemed lazy and immature, while Darcy was tidy and submissive.
"So, I think we should go first Darcy." Myra said her smile gone with complete seriousness.

Darcy was watching the girls with intrest. For being so young the one girl had great control over her weapon abilities. Darcy was intimidated by the fact they were swords, and Caroline was already hurt earlier that day. Darcy looked at Caroline with a smile, "ready?"

OOC: you're still in my thoughs wren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:17 pm

(Ooc: Wren says thanks, and he told me tell you guys he'll be back soon, his friends not in critical condition anymore!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:22 pm

Caroline smirked and and leaned her back against Darcy, "I guess I'm ready." In reality she thought they would lose, but it would be worth it if they didn't have to clean.

Wren continued straightening up the kitchen, he turned to yell to Kyouhei, "Are you going to help or what?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:44 pm

Darcy felt Caroline's body against hers and felt confident. "Okay, to the roof!" Darcy lead the group up the stairs to the second floor. The back of the floor had a little spiral staircase to the roof. The woof was long, and fenced in all around for safety. There was a table and sofas on the roof for star gazing it tanning.

Everyone was on the roof and Darcy stood next to Caroline. Myra lead Hitomi and hikari to the far side of the roof. "Simple rules." Myra began as she turned to face the others. "First person to yield loses. The winner takes on wren and kyouhei." Myra lit a cigarette, "let's go." Myra took the twins hands and inhaled her smoke.

Darcy nodded and jumped into the air, transforming into a whip. Darcy landed in Caroline's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 10:41 am

Ooc: hello?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 2:54 pm

Ooc: 'ello
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 3:15 pm

OOC: why isn't anyone posting *cries*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 3:55 pm

Well Wren's still busy with his friend, and school distracts me. Like I've been meaning to post, and it just keeps slipping my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 5:00 pm

Have you heard from kayos? Yeah I remember school, it sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 5:31 pm

Ooc: I actually haven't heard from him. Buuuuut you can check when he last logged on by clicking his account, and going to statistics. As I typed that, I wonder why I didn't do it my self. :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myra's apartment (for those invited)   Myra's apartment (for those invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra's apartment (for those invited)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next