Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 1:06 pm

"You still haven't answered my question as to how a holy priest can be a sorcerer, a practitioner of the dark arts, at the same time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 3:09 pm

Jenna was thinking about what he had said about a curse. The sisters knew nothing about magic or angels. When I'm in weapon form I'm floating in darkness, but there's always light, and that light is Jessica. Jenna thought as she listened to the students talk. I can feel my sisters soul, even from here. Jenna looked at her sister, standing there playing with her long beautiful brown hair. Jenna touched her short brown hair as she thought more about the problem. When they became one, Jenna still had control of herself and heavily influenced Jessica's attacks. How do they work together of she's asleep? He might as well just wield a normal steel sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 3:36 pm

Edward was very mad at Stephen. "What on earth makes you think you can acuse me of such things? Do you even know the first thing about magic? Honestly Stephen, sit here and explain to me how you know more about my faith then I do. Do you really think a dark robe and a holy book constitutes me as some kind of satanic worshiper? It is racist, it is ignorent and I demand an apology." Said Edword folding his arms and taking off his hood. He wasent going to take that from anybody!

Trinity knew she would stand by her meister in whatever he decided but she thought this boy was being unecisarily mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 4:05 pm

Stephen recoiled in shock... did this guy, after living for 160 odd years, not know about the war between the church and sorcerers? "Woah buddy. No one called you a satanist but yourself. You just said that you were a sorcerer and I asked you how you can practice holy arts AND dark arts without being destroyed." This guy wasn't going to click well with Stephen, THAT was for sure. He seems to be rather defensive, and over-reactive. But he was willing to let the old man/boy's comment go for the sake of information. He had no problems with beating this guy's ass if he acted foolish again. Whether or not he was a holy man or sorcerer mattered not to Stephen, you don't talk that way to people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 4:06 pm

Jessica ran over to the pair and said swiftly, "oh nobody is accusing you of anything honey!" Jessica shot a look at Stephen that clearly read please relax, although she agreed with Stephen she couldn't take sides."
Jenna however, had another idea. "No actually I would like to know how it's possible to be a man of god and practice magic - or should I say witchcraft?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 4:28 pm

"Oh, when you say "dark arts" you refer to the magic I was born with." Said Edword steamed. Going off Jenna's reaction however it was clear Jessica was the supirior educator.
"You want to know why? In the eighteenhundreds I was born into a family of bakers. When I grew up it turned out my soul was currupted by magic. I got into all sorts of lousy trouble. I could not control my magic hardly at all, and my parents support could only help so much. So one day they took me to church to scare me strait and it changed my life for the better. I still did not have peaple I could talk too but knowing there was a god somwhere up there. It helped me alot. So much so that I dedicated my life to spreading the word. Since I became a preist, I could help peaple. Me stability of mind lead to stability of soul and my control over my magic increased. That is why I am a preist." Edward said. He saw that fricken look in Stephen's eye, he would gladly challenge him to a duel if the information was not clicking. Normally he was much more shy than this but when it came to his faith, well he always stands up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 7:47 pm

(OOC; jac please change your text color it's really hard to read on mobile.)

Jenna nodded understanding. Jessica smiled and said, "that's really admirable of you. I'm sure we all understand you a bit better now."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 9:36 pm

Kennith was slightly scared but also very impressed by the priest's abilities. 'So that girl is cursed? I wonder what happened.' That got Kennith to thinking about his condition. He often felt like it was a curse. He wondered if he'd ever be able to control it. He opened his right palm and looked at it for a moment before closing it into a fist.

Kennith stood up suddenly. "Teachers! ... Umm I wonder if... if you could help me... change into my weapon form?" Kennith blushed, a little embarrassed. But maybe this could help him better control his condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 9:58 pm

The girls looked up and blinked in surprise. "Oh course we can help you!" Jessica said warmly walking over to him.
Jenna knew this would mainly going to fall on her, and she actually felt nervous. She didn't want to let anyone down, but she didn't even sign up for this - her sister got her into this mess. "Well... What's your weapon form?" Jenna asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 10:43 pm

Stephen glanced over at the red-headed boy with a huge grin spread across his face. "Oh, what do we have here? It seems as though our quiet little church mouse is actually a flirt with a thing for older women... Don't worry bud, I gotcha, we're both on the same boast after all." Stephen knew that what he said wasn't the case at all, but he couldn't help messing with the boy. But that was enough messing with him for now, he could clearly see this guy needed help. Stephen removed his gaze from Kennith to turn and nod at Jessica, sending an unmistakable message which told her that helping him was the right thing.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 11:23 pm

Kennith placed his two pointer fingers together. "Well... it's a sword... but... it's a little... different... and its hard for me to control it..." Kennith walked down the row and then turned the corner of the desk to walk directly in front of his teachers a few feet away for safety.

"Umm... I guess you'd like me to show you right? Cause I can try... but like I said... it's hard for me to control..." it was then the strange boy made his statement.

"Wh-what!? No, its not like that! I just..." Kennith looked down for a moment his fave red from the earlier embarrassment. It faded when he looked back up towards the teachers.

"I just don't want to hurt anyone..." Kennith thought back to earlier when his blood almost killed the other student who put his arm around him. He never wanted to shed others blood, he never asked to be a weapon. But he is a weapon, and since he is a weapon he has to learn how to control his abilities. "Please teach me how to control my abilities."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:16 am

Edward returned to his seat, if there was anyone who had a "thing" for old women it was that pervert.
Trinity was sitting up in her seat, if she could help this boy in any way then she would she decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:07 am

"Well, I would ask the weapons in class to help give advice for Kenneth, but seeing as we only have one who doesn't become unconscious I suppose it wouldn't be that helpful..." Jenna began slowly. Jenna turned to Stephen and as much as she hated asking him for a hand she swallowed her pride and said "Stephen, your weapon form is a sword as well, why don't you come up here and demonstrate a transformation and talk Kenneth through it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:32 am

OOC: Jac, be really careful. In your previous post, you called Stephen a pervert. Realize that neither of your characters have seen any of Stephen's actions regarding women. At this point, you are making your character act out of frustration with Stephen.

Jenna gave him a welcome surprise by asking for his help, but sadly, she was mistaken. "Sure I'll help Jen, but you are wrong... I am not a sword." Stephen left his seat once more and walked to the front of the classroom. He then reached out his hand to Jessica and asked for her hand. "Jessy, I will need your help for this because I don't have a Meister." For his demonstration, he needed someone compatible as a Meister to help. When a weapon meets a compatible wielder, they have a sort of tingling sensation, a hint if you will, that they could work together. This is what he felt with Jessica when he first met her in the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:46 am

Jessica blinked in surprise. "Me?" Jessica turned her beautiful blue eyes towards Jenna, who stood stone still and had a face of pure jealously, sadness and anger. 'But this is for the students... Jenna will understand.' Jessica broke her gaze from Jenna and looked at Stephen. 'I can't deny that I didn't feel a connection with him earlier, there's a chance I really could wield him...'
Without looking at Jenna Jessica said "okay, I'll give it my best shot." Jessica took Stephens hand in hers and felt as if a thousand butterflies awakened in her stomach, as if she was standing next to a tree that caught fire.

Jenna watched in disbelief, how could Jessica betray her like this?

(OOC: let's pretend that ' means my characters are thinking, I can't really do much on mobile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:17 pm

Ooc: Verothragna, I promise you it was just in character and I mean no harm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:20 pm

jac600 wrote:
Ooc: Verothragna, I promise you it was just in character and I mean no harm.

OOC: I know, you're a good palm but Gideon was saying things he didn't know, just a friendly warning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:51 pm

OOC: we just wanna help jac ^.^ have you read our character bios? I know that mine are in my signature and are clickable so you can read them and get to know my characters better. It's something I always do before I RP with someone. Anyways, let the class continue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:38 pm

It's either time for Myra or Idoc to post. Or maybe for a side opinion by Gideon or Trinity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:09 pm

(OOC: I did?! Jessica just agreed to weird Stephen)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:36 pm

OOC: Sorry, didn't even see the post. My computer screws up sometimes, my go.

The minute Jessica grabbed his hand, his whole body tingled with excitement. A rush of energy and boldness overcame him as he started off on him long monologue. "The most important thing for a pair is the bond they share. Their compatibility rating soars greatly as their personalities and friendships grow deeper. It is also rather necessary to be comfortable coming in contact with someone, which I imagine is one portion of your problem, Kennith." The warmth of Jessica's hand gave the weapon reassurance. He felt something, his heart beat swiftly inside his chest and his cheeks tinted slightly red. He had never before experienced the unrelenting force of a human's true love, so was this what love really was? Stephen's body began to glow with contrasting colors of white and purple before his shape reformed. What appeared looked rather silly, but was, in reality, a very devastating instrument of death. He turned into a tricked out, handheld cake mixer. The twelve metal wires were replaced with thin blades that could change direction on a whim, allowing the meister to fight with a maneuverable twelve bladed sword, or dish out blunt attacks by turning it into a mace. The tip also joined together into the shape of a spear, allowing for three different types of powerful attack methods. He was approximately three and a half meters in length, matching a reasonable size for the average heighted girl.

"I'm guessing that the other reason you can't control your shifting ability well is because of the abnormality you have with your blood. Yes, I saw it earlier. When you get to excited,  things can become rather dangerous, right? This is why I humbly suggest building a strong, comfortable bond with a person before you accept a meister partner. For simple changing forms though, you should practice all that you can in your alone time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:03 pm

OOC: as soon as I read cake mixer I literally laughed out loud, and I'm at work so customers looked at me with a wtf face. And you mean like a whisk right? Something you would use to make pancakes and such. Awesome weapon though, I'm trying to picture how the blades or swords work though I'm having a hard time picturing it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:21 pm

OOC: I don't know whether I should be thanking you are not, but I will take that as a compliment on my creativity and move on with things. Idoc has the next post, and yes, the proper term is a whisk, but not many guys know that. Confusing people is not something I enjoy doing, that is why I refrained from calling Stephen a whisk. Think of it like this, the blades rotate based on the desires of Stephen or his meister to face different directions or to close to form a mace. This was based completely off of his love for sweets and the fact that he worked in his father's bakery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:03 pm

Jessica blinked in surprise when she saw what Stephen turned into.!it was decently sized but Jessica was still confused. Jessica didn't want to offend Stephen but she was honestly confused.

Jenna had burst out in a huge smile, she was no longer afraid of losing her meister. After trying to withhold her laughter she couldn't anymore and started to laugh out loud. "What are you going to do? Cook me to death? Break a few eggs?" Tears were starting to form in Jenna's eyes.

Jessica turned bright red and snapped angerly at her sister, "knock it off Jenna! You have no idea what he's capable of!" Jessica tightened her grip on him and was astounded when his form changed into a mace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 6:05 am

Edward could not hold in his chuckle though Trinity thumped him in the head,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)   Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandatory weapon & meister class (open!!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next