Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gender-Bend (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Gender-Bend (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:16 am

((OOC: So, this thread is basically just normal role playing... Except all characters are gender-bent! If you are unaware of the term gender-bend, it's when a characters gender is reversed. Male=Female, female=male. Nothing else about the character changes but that. This is an alternate timeline where a sorcerer, let's call them Kima, gets bored and switches random peoples genders. How would your masculine male character react to being turned into a girl? Find out here.))

Jeremy was simply walking down one of the many streets of the mighty city of death when... The event occurred. He was simply making his way towards Death Bucks for a part-time job, since his recent miss-fortunes have left him without any money. The boy slowly became dizzy and felt light-headed. Must be heat stroke... Ah, Christ. The dizzy feeling only worsened into a dull throb, and eventually turned into a migraine. "Ah, my head... I need some more water..." The weapon muttered to himself as he approached the cafe. But his condition only grew worse. Soon he was getting stomach pains and was finding it surprisingly difficult to breath, bringing back bad memories of inhaling smoke from an inferno. It felt as if his muscles were being stretched and contorted by some mysterious puppeteer. So the boy ventured back into the small city street to try to gather his bearings. But alas, was not given the fortune of a short recovery. His body was completely freaking out from something, but there's no way of knowing what exactly was happening if you weren't a magic user. The several inward attacks too his body proved too much to handle, and he collapsed on the floor, unconscious for approximately two-point-four-three minutes. When the boy awoke, he had the strangest sensations all over his body. His top-hat no longer fit and had rolled off to the side, and his shirt and waistcoat were significantly tighter around the chest area. What on earth had happened during those two-point-four-three minutes? His question was answered when he saw his reflection in his clockwork arm. Or should I say her clockwork arm. "What the bloody hell?!" His now feminine voice shouted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:51 am

It was a rough night for this Death Scythe. Kataro Hattori had been tossing and turning all thought the night in his sleep. He experienced head aches, chest pain, dizziness and several other random things all while he was resting. He woke up the next morning laying on his stomach... But... Something was weird... He felt his upper body was slightly higher than what it usually was. He pushed off of the bed and stood up. Thats strange... I feel a little heavier... He/she thought to him/herself. Kataro walked into the bathroom with a yawn. He looked in the mirror and stared for a few moments. He wasn't full awake at all, so he didn't realize he had BOOBS resting on his upper body! He brushed his teeth, washed his face, then after a few moments, looked in the mirror once more. Only to see... "BOOBS?!?!" She shouted to herself. "What the hell!!!! Boobs?!!?!" She shouted into the mirror in awe! "Who the hell wakes up and... Boobs!!!!" She shouted once more as she ran her hands through her short, white hair. "The hell? Wait....." In moments, Kataro dropped her pants too see herself in boxer briefs, but there was... No... Male genitals in view. "No... No no no no!!! Where's my penis!!!!" She shouted, but this time angrily. "Sweetie.... Please......... Come back!" She said as she fell to her knees. She fell down onto her boobs and faceplanted onto the bathroom rug. Tears started to run down her eyes. He laid there crying, just... Crying... He didn't know... It... She... It was just too much for him. Or... For her. "Why...? Whhhyyyyy!!??!!! Aaahhh!!!!!!!! No!!! No!!! I don't want to be the top.... Ugh.... *sniff* I wanna beh dah tahp..." She said to herself, talking into the rug.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 5:43 pm

Meanwhile at Chupa Cabras, a sorcerer was having his share of fun by beating people at every card game known to man and animal and taking their funds all the way to retirement to insurance. When this particular character was collecting his winnings for the tenth time, the room started to spin. "Word of the wise... don't drink the achohal, it's too...." he started, but fell over halfway through the sentence. "...just put the drinks on my tab." Were his last words to the bartender before completely passing out. After a few seconds the sorcerer, better know as Suhas, sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh no..." he muttered as he realizedthe unthinkable had happened... the guys he beat stole his/her wallet! "Damnit! Great, now Im broke and have boobs. Wait... what?" Suhas grabbed his chest and ran out the door. "... Y'know this still isn't the wackiest friday I've had." She thought and shrugged. "Make the best of the worst I always say!" Then she paraded out to see if she... he? Whatever, to see if it could find anyone to mess with, curious if this had affected anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 7:55 pm

In a small, mysterious room filled with strange artefacts and crystal oval, a gender-less sorcerer known as Valkeer Kima was laughing his ass off.

Jeremy shot to her feet and looked around to check if anyone had seen the embarrassing transformation. Luckily enough, no one suspected a thing. But his clothes had suddenly become very uncomfortable. The newly-awakened girl undid the top buttons of her waistcoat and shirt to reveal a part of her new cleavage. "Weird..." The weapon said while poking them in curiosity. Alas, only a c-cup. Walking was difficult now, too, considering her centre of gravity is slightly... Higher. In more curiosity, he took a quick look down his pants to see nothing. Huh. So he waddled away from the back street awkwardly, not knowing what to do now or whether she should actually take that job in Death Bucks. Or maybe even tell Shizu? Jeremy laughed aloud at this idea, but quickly stopped, for she didn't really know the sons of her own voice yet. So he sort of staggered down the street, hoping he wasn't the only person to undergo this strange transformation.

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:16 pm

OOC: I'm so tempted to join this
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 11:05 pm

((OOC: go for it, Bliv. :) ))
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 11:30 pm

Aiko had been busy listening to music, and Sozen had been busy playing music. The piano rang from the lounge where both of the twins were, Sozen practicing his favorite piece and Aiko headbanging and airdrumming to the song blasting through her headphones. Both twins suddenly lurched forward, however, overcome by whatever had happened. Sozen fell from the piano bench and Aiko rolled on the couch, both squirming as the change took over. Some minutes later, both twins picked themselves up, look at each other.

Aiko caught sight of Sozen first, freezing in place. For all intents and purposes, it looked like she was standing beside the piano. Then she caught sight of the scar over the figure's left eye, and realized that, quite to the contrary, it was her brother. Sister? Sozen looked similarly confused as to why it appeared that he was standing by the couch. He aimed to take a step forward, then stumbled, unaccustomed to the shifted center of gravity. Aiko managed a chuckle, crossing her (his?) arms. "Not so easy now that you have to deal with those, is it?" Sozen shot her (him?) a glare, crossing his (her?) arms. "Do not start with me right now, Aiko." His cheeks darkened with a blush as he heard himself (herself?) scolding his (her?) sister (brother?) with her (his?) own voice.

OOC: I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist the gender identification issue. THIS IS WONDERFUL :D *Skips off to wonderland because of this thread*
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gender-Bend (open to all)   The Gender-Bend (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gender-Bend (open to all)
Page 1 of 1