Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holes in Time and Space (open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holes in Time and Space (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Holes in Time and Space (open to all)   Holes in Time and Space (open to all) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:34 am

((OOC: This thread is going to be a bit more complicated than usual, so read closely. This is based in an alternate universe where several holes have appeared in the universe of Soul Eater, allowing people from other universes to accidentally slip through. What I mean by this: If you there are other RPing sites you go on, any characters you made there can simply join us in this universe. You read me right: You can use any character you've ever created on an RP site. But when posting, leave a link to that character sheet so we know who they are and where they're from. You can also use char's from this site along with them. Have fun breaking the laws of reality!))

http://deadtorights.forumotion.com/t35-pyro

Dexter Sable was in the middle of one of his favorite stealing sprees in the Death City Bazaar when the legendary anomaly occurred. He thought someone had saw the gem-covered meister steal a ruby encrusted garnet from one of the stalls, so he slipped away into a back alley to avoid being seen by the authorities or the stall owner. The boy sighed and removed his sunglasses, revealing the literal gem stone eyes he had been attempting to cover up and leaning against a wall. Strangely enough, the wall rumbled at his touch. I'm not getting fat, am I? But the wall continued to rumble even when he pulled away from it. Cracks seemed to appear on the wall... No wait, the cracks were appearing in midair. Small bolts of pure plasma were emerging from the air-cracks, forcing the meister to back up and re-equip his sunglasses. The cracks widened slowly, revealing a seemingly endless void underneath with a faint figure appearing to drift aimlessly through it. But the it was moving allot faster than it seemed,  when the figure was thrown onto him and slammed him into the opposite side of the alley, smashing his head against the wall and knocking him unconscious.

It was a different story for the boy that was thrown onto him. More commonly known as Pyro, or Tobias Gammon. He was heading to his factions base in what remains of North America with the makeshift gas-mask attached to his face when he stumbled upon a mysterious infinite void dug into the ground. "There's no way I'm touching that with a ten-foot pole." The hitman muttered in his gas mask. But the universal gap had other ideas when it pulled him in with an entirely unnatural amount of force. He screamed, but no sound came out. It would make sense in an endless void. So he spun for thirty seconds in silence until he landed on an unfortunate meister.
Back to top Go down

Holes in Time and Space (open to all)
Page 1 of 1