Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 10:49 pm

"I don't knwow if you can use 'reliable' and 'manipulative' to describe someone, they seem to contrast..." Shizu replied, skeptically. But, she couldn't really say no. "Fine, but the next time one tries to harm us, we're taking our sorcerer/witch soul early..." she sighed and looked aside, still not too sure if this was a decent plan. On top of the building, fully aware of the vulture's true form and location, Suhas glared down. "Oi, you know what to do just in case that guy tries anything, yes?" He looked forward, but directed the message behind him, where Attor stood silently. "Death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 8:06 am

Jeremy smiled. "Trust me, you won't regret this. And getting an early witch soul sounds pretty good to me!" Valkeer heard the verdict and dramatically swooped down from the heavens, swiftly morphing back into attractive, male form between the two. He had already adjusted the appearance to seem like their the same age as the pair. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear you were in need of money. Perhaps I could be of assistance?" He spouted cockily. "Or anything specifically for our beautiful friend, over here?" He said, looking over towards Shizu. Jeremy glared at the (currently only figurative) vulture. "No. We just need money. That is all. Then you can kindly fly into the sun you cocky agender bastard."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 4:54 pm

Shizu had half a mind to slice the sorcerer right then and there, first for eaves dropping, then for implying attraction. "Filthy buzzard..." the meister muttered and turned her head away from him, but she couldn't subside the redness of her cheeks. "Yes, sadly the little robbery expedition's funds were confiscated."she explained, glancing back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 6:56 pm

Valkeer frowned. "Oh come now, what's with all this hostility? I'm sure I haven't done anything to harm either of you." Jeremy rolled his eyes at the sorcerer. "You haven't, but if I know you, and I do, you're probably just doing this to gain our trust so you can literally stab us in the back." The only reason he was angry was that he was hitting on his meister, but he couldn't say that out loud. But Valkeer did not appreciate being insulted. And yet, he grinned at the two. "Why didn't you say you only needed money? I'll be glaaaad to help! Here, take this." Valkeer pulled a large wad of cash out of his pocket and handed it to the (obviously more responsible) meister. "Okay, thanks. You can fucking leave now."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2014, 8:42 pm

Shizu pocketed the money, careful to keep tabs on the sorcerer's words and movements. She wouldn't let another tragedy strike from her not watching the suspicious creature. "Thank you, Mr. Sorcerer." she dipped her head, but kept eyes on him. She might not like him, but she kept her manners.

Suhas watched with a hint of anger. He couldn't explain it, but he felt semi-territorial over the two. Maybe it was because he felt it was his job to pester them? There was room for few antagonists in the meister and weapon's lives, and Suhas was determined that he'd be one of them. Which was the sorcerer's way, every magical being inherited a mischievous nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 8:40 am

"I am honoured to help, Mrs- Erm, Ms. Resu. At least you are polite enough to thank someone after they give you around three thousand dollars. And what's with the foul language, boy? I haven't done anything wrong, have I?" Valkeer commented. Although it was bizarre, how when someone walked past the three, they saw Shizu shove nothing but a whole lot of air into her pocket. Of course. The devious "buzzard" hadn't given them anything. It was simply an illusion conjured by the wizard. But he had neglected to enforce the illusion on the pair watching them, regardless of the fact that he knew they were there all along. In fact, he even sent a subtle wink up to the monochrome sorcerer above, knowing that he'd be aggravated by the current act. Jeremy's face gained a trace of red as he answered. "No. No you haven't. I apologise. Now, can you leave? My meister and I have important things to be getting to, and we don't need you distracting us." Valkeer shook his head at the statement. "Foolish weapon. It is common knowledge you hold no authority. Only the meister holds authority. Is there anything left for me to do for you? Perhaps another massage?" Valkeer said smoothly to the girl, trying to make Suhas as angry as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 6:39 pm

Before he could do anything impetuous, Attor held fast to Suhas's arms, preventing the irritated sorcerer from making a move. "Wait." he whispered, but was shoved back by Suhas. "I can't sit on the sidelines while my, emphasizing 'my', pawns are being taken by another king." he growled, which was enough for Attor to reel back and submit. Shizu, however, wouldn't submit to Valkeer's charm. Though she could admit that he, indeed, had charm. "That isn't necessary, thank you." she mumbled, casting her gaze down to her feet. Whoop dee do. That was enough for the monochrome sorcerer to go batshit crazy. His citrine eyes narrowed menacingly as he flung out a hand, thus summoning a deck of cards. With a flick of the wrist, three zoomed down at the sorcerer, but paused before Jeremy or Shizu could see them. "Now, if you would, Attor. I'd appreciate it if you'd be prepared for the next assault. I think it's time we practiced some of your toxic inducement.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 6:58 pm

"You heard the Meister, get your scavenging ass out of here." Jeremy said stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest. Valkeer shook his head, chuckling. "But there are so many things I can help you with! Like your current situation of freezing outside in the cold!" He pretended to magic up some coats for them, but he simply made more illusions and handed them to the pair. "Or, if you asked politely enough, I could make the Death City police forget you ever existed...?" But Jeremy was having none of that. "No, no, no, I think we'll be fine. She said we don't need your bloody help anymore. Now off you go. Fly off to whatever cave you came from, with your weird bird and crystal oval."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2014, 11:34 pm

Hoping that the two would think Valk just flew off, Suhas sped a card down at the rival sorcerer, which hooked onto his shirt and dragged him up and away. "Wait, what...?" Shizu held onto her 'coat' and scooted closer to her weapon. Meanwhile, the kishin egg was concocting a toxin that would either stun or kill someone who inhaled it... there wasn't really a way he could tell what would be the outcome. "Weren't you ever taught that trespassing was against commin morals?" Suhas spoke, while extremely pissed, with a wide smile. Each word was dripping with sarcasm. "Or do you just lack that much sense, vulture?" he tilted his head to the side, snapping his fingers. The card holding the other sorcerer snapped back to Suhas's hand, thus dropping Valkeer onto the same roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 6:18 pm

"But... Vee can't fly... Can he?" Jeremy questioned as he watched the vulture fly, subconsciously putting an arm around the meister defensively.

The sorcerer landed gracefully on his feet, looking the other in the eye. "I was not aware I was on another's property. I do apologise..." Valkeer examined Suhas closely, and somehow recognised him from somewhere. "Hey, I remember seeing one of your chess constructs on the news! It was during that bus 'accident', wasn't it, skunk? Oh, and the other time some poor girl lost an arm. Poor thing." Valkeer spouted, trying to give the impression that he had been watching him. The sorcerer began circling the other, ignoring his intoxicating pet. He discarded the male guise he was wearing, returning to the real genderless sorcerer they are, replacing the white t-shirt with a long, brown, dusty trench coat that looked like it hadn't been washed in years. They pulled up their face mask and their hood, trying to seem as imposing as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2014, 10:38 pm

Suhas juggled his cards around, keeping a pretty solid poker face. He refused to give Valkeer the satisfaction of seeing him angry. "Heh, it's funny how those who know me the least have the most to say... he scoffed, flashing the chesspiece that he had used that the vulture mentioned. "Oh, yes... " he suddenly grew still, that was a day he'd rather not remember. While it was an interesting game, many loses and unruly gains stuck with him. Ever since,  he wasn't able to come into contact with a joker card without flipping out. Attor noticed this immediately and growled like a cat would. "Stay put, I can handle this. the sorcerer snapped, standing tall and pointing the piece at Valkeer. "Now, if you're trying to challenge me I'd love to accept, but I feel that we all end up dying."

Last edited by Necromancer Shizu on December 18th 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2014, 8:28 am

Valkeer chuckled. "Suhas, you and I have something in common. We're genuinely rubbish fighters. We can't throw a good punch to save our lives. Which is why..." The sorcerer began quickly approaching the other, reaching into their pocket. Then they suddenly stopped, inches from the other's nose. I suggest more of a friendly game. Aren't games our strong points? I am sure they are. What do you say?" The vulture cackled, finally removing his hand from his pocket, pulling out two glowing blue dice covered in ones.

Jeremy broke his gaze from the rooftop Valkeer apparently flew to and dropped it back to ground level. "Well now that they're gone, shall we get going? We have things to but with this suspiciously large helping of money. The 'coat' Valkeer had leant him still left him feeling quite cold, like it made him warmer, but... Only Psuedo-Warmer. Like the Placebo effect, but with clothes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2014, 4:29 pm

Suhas smiled for a moment then jabbed a chess piece at Valkeer. "You've finally said something that makes sense... A game it shall be, then." the monochrome sorcerer lifted his head, extending to his full height. Instantly,  his face bore the black and white face paint. So without actually saying anything, he was showing that he was prepared. He poked their chest and grinned. "Indecisive,  are we? I don't mind. Either way I'll be beating you today. " he spoke, his confidence carrying him along.

Shizu stared intensely at the spot Valkeer had once stood, looking a tad concerned. "Yeah... I guess we should head out." She finally drew her stare away and looked up at her weapon. "And quickly, I'm getting a weird vibe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2014, 11:12 am

"Wow, Suhas. You're quite forgetful, aren't you? It is common knowledge among sorcerers that the challenged party chooses the game and the rules." Valkeer chuckled at the sorcerer. They would have taken the chance to control the game, but they weren't bothered to think up one. They grabbed the hand that had poked his chest, raising it close to their currently covered mouth. "And you should be more careful where you point that thing. You might lose it." And with that, Valkeer lightly bit the other sorcerer's finger.

"You're not the only one... Come on, let's get shopping, I suppose." He began walking keeping her under his wing like an over protective bird of prey. Well, probably not a bird of prey in this precise situation, but you get it. Jeremy steered them towards the shopping district, trying to stay as far away from any bars they pass as possible. Wouldn't want any sort of mishaps along the way.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2014, 3:33 pm

Suhas scoffed at Valkeer, pushing down his finger and opening the other sorcerer's mouth. "I was going to let the lady go first, but seeing how you aren't just a lady, I'll make an exception." he pulled his finger back and removed his gloves, rolling his wrist and summoning a comically large chess board. "I assume you know the rules, yes? he looked over in a curious manner, a smile creeping up yet again.

Shizu seemed to be glued to the weapon's side as they walked along.She just couldn't seem to get warm. "Maybe we could get some coffee or something...?" She considered aloud, glancing up at Jeremy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 9:45 am

"Oh? Is that how you would prefer me? Well, if you insist..." The currently agender sorcerer slowly turned themself into a (surprisingly curvaceous) girl, wearing a white tank top and cargo pants, the same age as the sorcerer. She strolled over to the other sorcerer, purposely swinging her hips as subtly as possible, and resting her hand on his now painted cheek. "Now, of course I know, pretty boy. Obviously, since you're the saint in this relationship, I'll let you be white. Kay?" She smirked at him seductively, then took her place on the side of the board with the black pieces, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Coffee..." Jeremy began, trying to absorb as much heat from the girl as possible. His meister was lucky to have all the layers of clothing that she did. The only thing protecting the weapon from the elements was a surprisingly thin collared shirt and a hat. And of course, the 'coat.' "Coffee sounds bloody excellent to me. You know anywhere nearby? One that preferably has indoor heating?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 11:53 am

If the monochrome sorcerer hadn't known that this rival was trying to steal his pawns from him, he'd quite likely let them win. Though under these circumstances, he'd have to force his flirtatious tendencies away to avoid having a clouded mind. "Oi, I wouldn't call myself a saint quite yet." he replied, smiling. On occasion his eyes would drift, but he still knew what he was doing. With a flick of the wrist, a simple pawn was cast, instantly turning into what appeared to be a rather disturbing creature with small beady eyes and a blunt head. "Alekhine. " he spoke out, grinning. This was only one of the many chess strategies he learned.

Sitting just close enough, Attor kept a sharp eye. If his intoxicating aura didn't already show it, he really disliked this agender vulture. His cloudy white eyes, howeve, gave nothing away. He had taken to keeping an endless gaze on Valkeer, making sure that they didn't do anything shady. Though you'd have to admit that they looked shady doing just aboit everything. Even when they inhaled some air, Attor got irritated.

Shizu took a quick intake of the surroundings and pointed down the left sidewalk. "There's a small one down there, a bit run down so their security shouldn't be too good." She mentioned, thinking that'd be best. Though she wasn't too sure if they'd be heated or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 10:02 pm

The witch laughed at Suhas, seeing his inability to keep his eyes off her. "Oooh, is that a pawn? You're so scaaary, Mr. Chord!" She made herself look as innocent as physically possible, rubbing her arm insecurely. Valkeer doubted Suhas could resist. She was pulling all the big cards, after all. But she had a strategy of her own. She moved her pawn on the same row directly in front of his, using her illusion magic to make it seem as monsterous as his. "Your move~!" The witch said in an innocent voice. But she had not taken her eyes off the real threat. The threat sitting behind Suhas.

"Bad security sounds bloody perfect to me! I don't even care anymore. It's like these coats aren't doing anything..." Jeremy ran his finger across the coat he was wearing, and it felt... Strange. Oh well. Jeremy changed direction and started walking down the left side-walk, as his meister indicated. He felt like he had to lighten the mood a bit, so he did something that regular Jeremy isn't really good at. "I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one mooore troubled soul? I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming home! Yeah I said! I'll check innn tomorrow if I don't wake up deeeaad! This is the road to ruin! And we're starting at the end!" Jeremy sang, already feeling like he could walk in this snow forever.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 10:30 pm

Suhas moved his knight pawn to the left flank of the pawn, it's lance almost within reach of his opponent's pawn. While he may be losing to her charms, he hadn't left himself defenseless. Scattered about the board were multiple traps. Whether it would burn, paralyze or even cause a piece to explode, he didn't know. It was all at random. Around the board was a burning, yet discrete, line of toxins that Attor had provided just to avoid physical contact between the two.

Shizu had been pretty down just up until Jeremy started singing. Her fake smiles up until now compared nothing to the one she had now, as it was a real one. "Say yeah... let's be alone together." She sang quietly, catching up to the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2014, 10:55 pm

Valkeer pretended to think for a few moments, before replicating his move once again. Sure, it wasn't the most complex strategy in chess, but it was the hardest to beat. After all, beating yourself is more difficult than you think. But she was not aware of any traps in the board, only the subtle toxins surrounding it. She cursed under her breath, since this tactic prevents her from any intimacy with her opponent.

"We can stay young forever! Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs! Say yeah!!" The weapon sung enthusiastically, meaning he was nearly screaming the words from the top if his lungs, lungs, lungs. Hehe. Jeremy was happy to see his meister's genuine smile again. It had been a while. The two were getting farther away from Valkeer, so the coats on their back began to flicker. Luckily for him, the money was still there.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 10:38 pm

Suhas also cursed under his breath, but for different reasons. His rival's strategy was one of the few that really ticked him off. In his youth, his mother would occasionally bring out this tactic, much to his displeasure. Though he kept his cool. With a simple movement, the sorcerer cast out a knight pawn, which then triggered a trap on the opposite side of the board. "Well won't you look at that..." he chuckled then bit his lip.

"Yeah, we'll stay young, young, young..." Shizu sang on, but soon her song died out. Her meister-senses were tingling... her eyes grew attached to the coats. "Is it just me or are these coats acting like strobe lights?" She asked quietly, quickly noticing that she was growing colder. Of couse, she was cold before, but now her mind was convinced she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 9:20 pm

The trap activated on the far right of the board. Valkeer frowned, knowing that her strategy would definitely be hindered by the gaping hole in the board at some point. But she still mimicked the opponents move, thankful that another trap didn't open up beneath it. "Nothing more than a minor inconvenience, babe. Don't worry! I'm not giving up on you yet~!" But her mind was elsewhere, focusing on keeping the money in Shizu's pocket from fading away. The main reason she had chosen the tactic was because she had to use most of her brain power on the illusion.

Jeremy frowned when the song faded, but took off his coat anyway. It seemed to be flickering in and out of existence. "Oh my god. That dodgy bastard gave us illusions." He threw the coat on the ground in anger, stepping on it. Sure, he felt cold, but still as cold as he was before. "Hang on..." Jeremy muttered before diving his hand into Shizu's pocket and pulling out the wad of cash. It seemed to be real. It felt like money, looked like money, and probably even tasted like money. Wait.... What if... Yep. It tastes like money. Jeremy realised this when he licked it.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2014, 11:04 pm

Even though he was incredibly amused by her determination, Suhas grew rather irritable. This was the first woman that didn't reject flirtatious tendencies and the sorcerer wasn't even completely woman. How upsetting it was. Though he kept a proper standing and made his next move, which brought one hell of a skirmish. One of his knights trampled her lower pawns, which in a way broke the board. All of the pawns started animating. "Kekeke... Off with their heads." he chanted, swinging a finger back and forth. He could tell when the focus wasn't on him...

Shizu removed the false, blinking coat and threw it down onto the ground. "I should be known not to trust that... that manipulating magical buzzards!" She shouted with frustration. The meister crossed her arms and squinted tightly. If she was any more pissed the snow would be melting under her feet. "I wouldn't trust that either!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2014, 9:24 pm

Valkeer was barely paying attention to the rest of the board as she took one of Suhas' lower pawns with her knight. "That's funny. You don't look red to me." A bead of sweat rolled down her cheek. It was getting difficult to maintain an illusion at this distance. And it was especially difficult to simulate the taste of money. What would make someone do that?! "You know, you remind me of another sorcerer. He's in possession of quite the unique chess game. And king piece. You should really meet him some time! You know... Right after you're done with me~!"

"I dunno, Shizu. It tastes like real money. And looks like it, too. Maybe they didn't bullshit." Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows. He barely ever uses language like that! "Excuse my language..." Jeremy continued to stare at the money, but eventually gave up and shoved it back in Shizu's pocket. "How much further? It's getting pretty bloody cold out here..." He crossed his arms over his chest, somewhat regretting lending his waistcoat to Shizu–but Jeremy knew he shouldn't regret it. It was his job to help and protect his meister, and he would give up his life for her in a heartbeat... Right?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 3:11 pm

Suhas chose that exact moment to strike. He had known her mind was in another state, and distraction was the best case to manipulate. With a flick of the wrist the whole board shuffled, each pawn animating and battling it out like a real medieval times battle. "Of course, why not add another magical being into the mix? As if things weren't as confusing as they were." the sorcerer glanced back, seeing that Attor had snuck up and stood right behind him like a shadow.

Shizu wormed her arm around his and started to run, the coffee shop was just up ahead. "Don't worru about it." She smiled, swinging the door open wide. The heated room was like a sauna to the chilled meister, almost heaven. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee gave her a homey feel. A short, chubby waitress guided them to a booth near the back and started them off with a pair of waters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next