Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 11:38 pm

Shizu went to grab the bag, but Attor was already there. Suhas had currently been dumped into a trash bin by the kishin egg the moment that Jeremy mentioned the bag. With one risky move, the meister snatched the bag and ran. Had it not been for the sorcerer telling Attor to halt, everyone would've been in for it. "The hell was that all about?!" Shizu yelled once theywere on the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 12:15 am

"Well, and this is me assuming there are souls in the bag, Suhas is co-operating with Atto-" a Jeremy stopped himself from ruining everything. "With... A tall Kishin egg to provide souls to him. What could the sorcerer have to gain from that, I wonder?" Nice save, Cogs. He could only imagine what his meister would do if she found out about the heist. Now I just have to rely on dexter to keep his bloody mouth shut. "Are we opening the bag yet? Come on, I'm curious! Although, if it's not souls, it's probably going to be radioactive. So watch out for that."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 12:48 am

"Aw... why do I have to open it..." she grumbled and slowly untied the string that held the bag closed. The pale blue light was reflected off of Shizu's armor once it escaped from the contanier. A soul alright. It floated out of the bag and Shizu grabbed it lightly. It made a squish-like noise when she held it in her hands. "What do we... do with it?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of theremains of someone's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 1:04 am

"You know what they say: souls are eternal. That thing isn't going anywhere soon unless someone eats it. And that's not gonna be me." But strangely enough, Jeremy did have a slight urge to eat it. It's like that feeling you get when you're standing at high place and want to jump, or if you holding a knife and you know that you could easily kill yourself. It's a feeling like that. "Just keep it in the bag, I guess. We'll give it to lord death next time we're at school." Jeremy changed back into a human and looked around. "I guess we'll just have to find another Kishin egg to kill."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 1:19 am

The soul was placed gently back into the bag after Jeremh had requested it to be. "I suppose that's the case." The meister tied the bag to her belt and tugged on it a couple of times to see it it was nice and sturdy. "With this thing, I bet we'll be a kishin magnet." Shizu spoke aloud and looked around for any sign of Suhas or Attor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:08 am

"Well, let's hope we don't attract the Kishin that Suhas was working with. I can imagine how badly that would end-" An idea sparked inside Jeremiah's mind. "We may not have a way to go to the kishins, but we make them come to us! It's easy! Step one: We place the bag in a back alley. Step two: wait for targets to come by. Step three: unknown battle. Step four: profit=souls! That sound good?" Jeremy looked at his meister with eyes simulator to that of an eager puppy.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:34 am

"So like a stakeout, right?" Shizu questioned. She had picked up that word the day before when her roommates were watching some cop show and she decided to watch a few episodes... okay she ended up watching the whole season. "That's perfect! Let's just... not hide in one with obnoxious fumes, okay...?" The meister requested since she was still light headed from their encounter with Attor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 9:54 am

"Yeah, you'll get used to it after a while. Come on!" Jeremy began walking towards a separate ally, one luckily very far away from the sorcerer and the Kishin egg. The boy wasn't even aware he had just completely blown his cover with a single sentence. The clockwork boy beckoned his meister over to him, which looked very dodgy considering he was walking into an alleyway. "We'll set up here! Place the bag next to the dumpster, and we wait for some Kishin egg to walk by and sniff it out, and when they check out the bag, we drop on them from the roof and take them by surprise! Whaddya say?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 12:46 pm

When he worked in his clock shop were there fumes a lot or something...? Shizu thought and noticed that her weapon was acting rather... sketchy. "Yeah, that sounds good." the meister trotted over the designated spot and dropped the bag where the weapon had requested. Her armor made a satisfying clink sound when she walked and it made her feel pretty awesome, honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 6:55 pm

"Now, we just need to get to the roof tops. Which is easy." Jeremy walked over to the wall of the alley and pulled a grappling gun out of his pocket. The very same one used for the heist. He shot the hook towards the rooftop, then planting the end he shot with into the ground. Then, the boy pulled a small hoop from his pocket and hooked it to the wire. "Come on, over here. I hope that the wire is strong enough to hold your armour."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 7:15 pm

"It shouldn't be too bad." Shizu thought aloud and walked over, inspecting the grapple hook. "Where do even find the time to make all these things, anyway?" She asked and looked up at the roof that the hook had attached itself to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 8:46 pm

"Ech, I get bored. Now, I suggest you hold on." The weapon took the meister by her aired waist and they launched into the air. Despite the extra weight of the armour, the device functioned perfectly. Although, they were now hanging from the edge of the building. "Okay, I did not think this through. I am very sorry. Please don't hate me." The wind gently swayed them while they hung from the edge.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 10:13 pm

"I'll only hate you if you drop me..." the meister frowned and almost squeezed the life out of the weapon after looking down once. " Figure it out, Cogs!" She pleaded after a moment. This is not fun, if we don't get in top of this building I swear I'm gonna... her thoughts were drowned out by the sound of rattling trash cans below. "If thats a kishin I swear to god..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 11:15 pm

"Well, I can't exactly guarantee with of those..." Usually, holding up a girl who's nearly half your size is fine. But when they're wearing Samurai armour? Just a bit more difficult. "It's probably just a raccoon. They have raccoons in Nevada, right?" Jeremy's arm was getting tired by now. "You're gonna have to trust me with this. I'm going to switch arms, so you have to sit very still. Otherwise, you'll be landing on a very angry raccoon or a very angry Kishin egg. Also, you have no choice in the matter. 1..." Jeremy began swinging her in his arm, preparing for the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 7:45 am

The meister hardly dared to move... let alone breathe. Below, the kish-coon was still rustling aboutbin the trash cans, making it difficult for Shizu to concentrate on doing absolutely nothing. The anticipation of such a simple task seemed to dread on. If he does drop me, maybe he'll drop me directly on that stupid raccoon that won't stay still!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:00 am

"2..." Jeremy's body was twisting in anticipation, his grip on the Meisters waist already loosening. "3!" The spin was lightning fast, spinning his whole body in an anti-clockwise direction. He real eased the loop with his clockwork arm had released Shizu at exactly the same moment, rotating his body and swinging his arms in order to spin himself with maximum momentum. Jeremy managed to wrap his arm around the girl with the spin, even if the arm had caught the girl on an embarrassing area. I'm gonna be hearing about that later. But that wasn't the end of it. The left arm in charge of finding the loop on the wire again seemed to have failed. How did I ever think this was going to work? Jeremy thought as they both plummeted towards the ground. Being the good little weapon he is, Jeremy defensively wrapped himself around the girl when they collided with the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 6:34 pm

How did we think that was going to work...? was the only thought the meister had as they plummeted onto the ground below. There was a sound of clattering armor and trash cans getting tipped over and/or smashed. When Shizu opened her eyes she realized that she hadn't felt anything. Did they fall less than she thought? Though when she looked down, she realized that the reason she didn't feel anything was because her trusty weapon, Jeremy, had broke her fall. "I'm so sorry!" She apologize immediately and got up off of him, trying to help him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:30 pm

Jeremy didn't respond to anything the meister did. He had hit his head on the fall, knocking him unconscious. He muttered something in-audible and continued to lie there. It took a second before he came back to consciousness. Jeremy groaned in pain and said: "Aww shit that hurt." He began to get up, but was stopped by a sudden pain in his chest. "Okay, that's definitely a bruised rib. Ah my god that hurts." Falling off a building is bad enough, but when a girl wearing samurai armour lands on you afterwards? That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 10:30 pm

"We're straight up accident-prone." Shizu groaned and nearly bashed her head against the brick wall that they had fallen from. "Seriously, we're just flat out awful." The meister heard the ruatling again and just about snapped. "I swear raccoon, Im going to skin you!" Juat as she yelled at the creature, a trash can came flying at her head, barely missing her. "...Jeremy, I don't think that was a raccoon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 12:29 am

"Accident-prone? I think unlucky is more accurate." Jeremy barely rolled away from another flying garbage can. "Agh, Jesus, my ribs! Ow..." He rubbed his sore chest and scrambled to his feet as quickly as possible, once again wincing in pain. Before he could sustain any more damage, he changed into his weapon form and landed in his Meisters hands. "If that thing sends anything else our way, just cut it in half!" When the weapon had finished, the creature finally showed itself. A hulking mass of muscle with what seemed like a paper bag on its head, along with a garbage bag around its waist. "That thing is gross!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 8:27 pm

Shizu winced at the sight of such a foul creature. "I know you can't help looking like that..." she said while directing her weapon towards the kishin egg's direction. "...But please stop looking at me." Then with a pep in her step, the meister ran over one sea of trash to the next and jabbed it in the side with the ebony blade. Ew, it reeks! the girl barely kept herself from gagging to death. It smelled if rotten eggs and three week old taco meat... not pleasant in the slightest. "You're goinb down, stink-bag!" She yelled and slashed repeatedly. Of coursesome of the strikes were sloppy, she was out of practice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 9:31 pm

"You're doing great, but I suggest keeping the heat down! We don't want to set the trash on fire." Jeremy spoke as he was continuously slashed against the monsters flesh. The only way you could tell it was doing anything was slight groans of discomfort. Apart from that, the blade didn't seem to be making a scratch. Or it was, and didn't last for very long. Cogs desperately thought of a strategy that could destroy this monster, but he found nothing. "Shizu, I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Hit him where the sun doesn't shine."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 7:44 pm

"You've got to be kidding me..." she grumbled and shifted uncomfortably. "If this doesn't work, you'll never hear the end of it from me!" The meister grudgingly swung where the weapon had requested... Of course it affected the vile creature how Jeremy had predicted, and it fell. "That... worked?" Though the creature had started getting up, which Shizu reacted to by slashing repeatedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 1:04 am

"Everything has a weakness. All men just happen to share the same one. Emotionally and physically." He chuckled, but quickly corrected himself. "Don't stop now! You have to go for the head, not just slash at him aimlessly!" Subconsciously, Jeremy had heated himself up. The boy stopped himself from going any further and cooled down before he could set anything on fire. This was not a good ideas, considering one of the monstrous hands had grabbed the blade in mid air, which would have easily been avoided if he wasn't Pyrophobic. "Oh my god, I can smell him through the blade!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2014, 7:34 pm

Shizu reached frantically for the dial, but hesitated. This hesitation resulted in the monstrous hunk of flesh gaining an advantage, which didn't go unchecked by the meister. "Step off!" She screeched and heated up the blade. Even though she was in the heat of the moment, Shizu was still controlled enough to only turn it up enough for the creature to release her wapon partner. "Don't... TOUCH ME!" the girl snarled and spun with the blade, causing a large gash to inflict the hideous beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next