Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 14th 2015, 10:28 pm

Jeremy chuckled lightly. "I seriously hope so. But, you know me. I can't really guarantee anything-" He actually started thinking about what she said. "Wait, I have mood swings? I don't think I do..." Jeremy thought about his actions for the last few days, and quickly saw how erratic his emotions were. "I honestly had no idea. I'll try to hold off, I suppose. Unless you like me being unpredictable...?"

Valkeer stared at the Crystal Oval. The static noise had started around five minutes ago. She thought she just needed sleep, or something to drink. But now she could do nothing but stand there, and watch the skunk and his accomplice eat instant noodles hopelessly. Valkeer tried her best not to have a panic attack, knowing it would only doom her faster. The sorceress pulled out her phone and left a voice message for Jeremiah. "Listen up, you clockwork asshole. You're not gonna hear from me for a while because of that despicable rodent. Do not trust Suhas. He's planning something big, and you can't have anything to do with him." And she sent it, her arm slowly losing feeling. That's all she could do. Valkeer collapsed on to her bed, awaiting paralysis. Little did she know, Jeremy's phone was dead.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 15th 2015, 8:46 am

Shizu scoffed at the question and shook her head slowly. "Unpredictability makes for awkward situations." she replied and polished off her tea. The meister placed the cup on the table and cast a glance over at the weapon. "Though I do suppose we should grow used to it, it happens to us quite often." the meister nodded and propped her legs up on his. "You had some interesting mood swings, indeed." she thought back to the factory when he went partial-psycho in his sleep.

The monochrome sorcerer giggled as victory seemed unavoidable. It wasn't often that he won against a magical being, mainly because it ended in a draw. "Say, how about we go beat up that bandit camp a few miles off as a little 'treat'? I bet you'd enjoy that." Suhas mentioned and tossed his cup and fork behind him. The kishin egg's cloudy eyes lit up a bit at that, and he was now insistent on going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 15th 2015, 9:06 am

"If by 'awkward' you mean 'amazing', then yes, yes it does." The weapon smiled, sinking into the couch when he remembered what happened a few nights before. Jeremy shuddered with happiness at the thought. He quickly snapped out of his small trance, not wanting to seem weirder than he already did in front of his meister. Jeremy leaned back, giving her legs more room. "And what do you mean by interesting? I honestly can't recall any that were too bad. Unless being unconditionally happy is a bad thing, now. I did enjoy singing with you while it lasted~" He chimed, turning to look his meister in the eye. "You have a good singing voice, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 15th 2015, 8:55 pm

Shizu nearly choked at his comment. "I most definitely do not have a good singing voice." she laughed a bit and crossed her legs. "You must've hit your head harder than I thought." she tapped a finger on the side of her head and look a deep breath. "In all honesty, I enjoy the complement." The meister leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Suhas readied his magical deck of cards and pushed Attor out the door. By the time we wrap up, I'll go pick up Valkeer. he thought with a devious grin and led the way. The camp was nothing much, just a bunch of idiots that had no idea what they were up against. And that, of course, would be their downfall. The kishin egg's lust for the taste of their souls already began clouding his mind, his walk steadily speeding up into a sprint. The monochrome sorcerer grew pleased at this, he wanted Attor to turn into a little power machine, and he was well on his way. Sometimes it was hard for Suhas to understand my the DWMA was so set on killing kishin. Of course it's because they kill people, but who doesn't anymore? Was it because of their addiction? That wouldn't seem fair.... We all get addicted to something that takes away the pain. The pain of loss, gain, flesh, the past, present, future... There were all sorts. "Just ahead." Suhas whispered, pointing to a few white dots in the sand. These spots were tents... and inside each was a light blue snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 15th 2015, 11:11 pm

Jeremy's eyes widened and he sat up straighter at his meister's sudden action. His face flushed with red. Sure, he had done much more than that a few nights back, but he was still pretty flustered by the display of affection. "I... I really wasn't expecting that..." The weapon stammered out, his voice shaky and nervous, the gears in his arm seeming to spin a bit faster. "When we're not wanted by police... do you think there's gonna be more of that?"

Valkeer could no longer move at all. She was completely paralysed, apart from very slightly moving her head. She had no idea what the skunk was planning, but she could have a wild guess she wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 16th 2015, 8:51 pm

"If it means you'll stay out of trouble." Shizu crossed her legs and grinned. "Then consider that a 'yes'." The meister answered simply and shrugged. It didn't bother her that much, actually. She knew the only possibly stable relationship she could probably ever have was with Jeremy, and she was just pleased that it was him of all the people that could've been."I suppose I'm the unpredictably one now, eh?"

Suhas was about to warn Attor to be quiet in his work, but when he turned to face the kishin, he was gone. The sorcerer looked below and saw that the white tents were receiving red stains. Only muffled screams reached Suhas's ears, and he didn't say a word. It was odd to see how brutal Attor could get, but that was the kishin egg way...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 16th 2015, 9:47 pm

Jeremy silently celebrated the victory. "Well, I guess I'll stay out of trouble as I've got something like that hanging over us. I would hate to ruin my chances." The weapon smirked at her. "Hey, Shi-Shi, there's nothing wrong with being unpredictable. In fact, I think it keeps things... Interesting. After all, if you always know exactly what's gonna happen, you'll get bored. But, that's probably why Ivory's life is so screwed up. So maybe it's best if you know what's going to happen sometimes." Jeremy finally relaxed again, sinking back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 17th 2015, 10:05 am

"Well I haven't been able to predict your actions..." The meister paused for a moment. "Ever, really." Shizu scoffed and smiled a little. She eased back against the couch, her eyes closed. She felt at peace. Though there was a tug of unhappiness. She knew that this was only temporary. Eventually the police would catch up with them, so they'd have to stay under the radar. What would her mother think of her? If she hasn't already, she'll probably disown me. The meister sighed and realized how homesick she was.

The whole skirmish lasted, at the maximum, ten minutes. Attor had completely demolished fifteen bandits and all that was left were corpses. Suhas had summoned a chair to wait on and was waiting patiently. When the kishin egg crawled back to the sorcerer with a bloodied mask, Suhas released the chair and straightened his tie. "You have a little something... there." Suhas waved a finger,  gesturing that Attor had blood all up and down his jacket and mask. "But no matter, we're off to pick up the package now." the monochrome sorcererhid his wavelength and started walking towards the city, instructing Attor to wait back at the fortress.

It didn't take much effort to find Valkeer. The sound and smell of the elixir was calling for him. Soon enough he came across a reasonable sized residence. "Oh my dearest Valkeer, I've come to retrieve you." he released his soul protect and entered the vulture's room. Without much dilly dallying, he scooped her up bridal style and headed towards a balcony. "You were sort of unconcious when I said this, but I said that I'd sever your head from your shoulders if you touched one of my pawns. This is to ensure you won't." he grinned and tossed Valkeer out onto the street below. Of course, at the last moment he caught the vulture, giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 17th 2015, 9:45 pm

Jeremy heard her sigh of sadness. "Hey, what's up Shi-Shi? Something wrong?" Little did he know, they were feeling the same thing. The weapon missed the good old Uk. And he missed his dad. He missed him so much he thought he would start crying. But he pushed those feelings down like most others that had arisen recently. But one feeling he could not shake was the absence of his mother. It's not like she had arrived, then left again. She was still the same amount of missing as years ago. But it would be nice if she turned up to support them at one point or another.

Valkeer couldn't talk, either, but she would've screamed. And then sworn at him for twenty minutes. Alas, she could not. But she would've asked: why not just lock me up when you had me the first time? Why go through the effort of releasing, then paralysing her to capture her again? But she did not ask this obviously. She just stared at him with questioning eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 17th 2015, 10:29 pm

Shizu's eyes opened and drifted towards the ceiling. She cleared her throat before replying, "I just, er... Miss my mom, I guess." With a somewhat shaky hand running through her hair, the meister bit her lip. There was no way she'd cry twice in one day. Though she really did miss her mom. And it wasn't just her mom, either. She had grown to miss her house, neighborhood, friends, and family. It had been a long time since she'd moved away from her home, and she never really realized how much she wanted to see it again. "I just worry about her... she's unstable."

Suhas kept his gaze up, a smug grin on his face. Thanks to his manipulation abilities, the sorcerer was able to disguise Valkeer in order to avoid detection or suspicion. Oh how he craved to go on like this for hours, but the elixir would only last so long. So the monochrome sorcerer made his victory lap quick and soon enough they were at his intended destination. Back to the fortress. Attor had been waiting at the window like a lonely puppy would, and quickly opened the door obce Suhas was in view. "Oh I bet you missed being here, didn't you my little Bishop?" He whispered in her ear and chuckled, setting her down in the chess room. It was well furnished and surprisingly cozy despite the black and white coloring. "Your ability to move will come to much sooner than your magic will, so take it easy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 18th 2015, 12:42 am

"I know how you feel..." Brief flashes of his mother appeared before his eyes. Where was she? Where could she have gone? All he could remember were her stunning, yellow eyes. It was quite an anomaly, and his father would constantly say that's how he recieved green. "At least you know where yours is. Mine's been missing for as long as I can remember. I can guess she had some big bloody secret. Probably a witch. Honestly, I have no clue." Since he never really knew the woman, he's never been to broken up about her absence.

Valkeer ignored him. She had been trying to move her arms to strangle him for this whole time, and all she's gotten is a finger twitch or two. Baby steps, I suppose. She could not contain her hatred for him, and she seemed to glare straight through his very soul. The second her illusionary powers returned, Suhas would regret ever interfering with her business. But Attor would certainly be a problem. Valkeer began to go through all the possible ways of disposing of the Kishin in her head.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 18th 2015, 4:18 pm

"So you don't have any idea where she might be?" Shizu asked, her head dropping down a bit to meet his eye level and her hand falling down onto her thigh. "My father was all over the map, though the academy caught up with him." The meister furrowed her eyebrows, thinking deeply. If his mother had been a kishin egg, the DWMA would've made him or at least his father aware. That much they would do. "Not her name?"

Speaking of Attor, the kishin egg had taken his rounds about the fortress and was headed towards the Chess room. Despite Suhas making him aware of the stains, Attor didn't wash off the blood. If Valkeer was back, he wanted to ensure she would remember that he could've and still could kill her. The embodiment of insanity shuffled into the room, staying close to the entry. His gas mask filtered his breath as per usual, making a Darth Vader sound effect. Cloudy eyes met piercing yellow as Suhas turned towards the sound. "Oh Atty, your shirt is a mess." the sorcerer sighed and shook his head. "I apologize for him, he's completely helpless sometimes..." the monochrome player grinned. "Much like... you are." Suhas placed a hand under the vulture's chin. His eyes poured into hers, occasionally drifting. "Oh how I'd love to tear you apart..." Suhas mentioned, affection hinted in his voice. Though be stood up and nudged Attor towards the door, tending to the stain on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 18th 2015, 7:19 pm

"Nothing. I've checked around for anyone with a last name of Rukin, and there's nothing. Nada. Zippo. Zilch. The big zero. Hell, she might not even be alive." Jeremiah removed his hat, placing it down on the floor. He felt hopeless. He felt like he couldn't do anything right. How hard is it to find a single woman in death city? It shouldn't be that hard. And he still had literally no clues. "I can't even remember her name anymore. It can't be this hard to find someone in a city belonging to the Grim Reaper! I... I need her! Why did she have to leave me?! What did I do wrong??!!" Jeremy was finally having an appropriate mental break down. He had slowly curled his legs up to his chest in insecurity.

Valkeer looked him in the eye, her eyes filled with rage and fear. She was terrified. Terrified of what could happen, and what would. Tears managed to roll down her cheeks. "Please.. Please... Don't... Hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 18th 2015, 11:13 pm

Shizu could've thought up numerous theories. Maybe his mother changed her name, didn't move to Death City, or maybe she died shortly after leaving. Though the meister wouldn't be able to give any proof for these therories. Mainly considering these events could've happened any number of years ago. It wouldn't surprise her if there actually was someone who knew about her whereabouts of she did live in Death City, but it would be impossible to find out considering their circumstances. "Jeremy, it's time to grow up and face reality." Shizu hardened her gaze. She knew that softness wouldn't help him let go. "I know you're struggling,  and I know foe god-damn sure that this whole situation sucks. I shouldn't have even brought up the subject and for that I apologize. If we were under the law, then maybe we could find your mother. Unfortunately,  we don't have that luxury. So you can't dwell on this." She placed a hand on his knee. "You don't need someone who was never there for you."

Suhas paused. His head tilted just enough to meet her gaze. Her helplessness was almost too much for him to handle. "I almost prefer this submissive side, Valkeer. Call me what you please, but I enjoy... diversity." He flashed a devious grin and shut the door. "I've installed some cameras, so don't think you aren't being watched." Suhas peeked back in, pointing to several different spots. He didn't mention that there were also screens in the room that surveilled different parts of the castle, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 20th 2015, 8:06 am

Jeremy sniffled loudly and sat up straight again, unfurling his legs. "Y-You're right. I don't need her. She left me, and dad, and she disappeared. I'm sorry, I just sort of had a breakdown." He took several deep breaths, then cleared his throat. It was bound to happen some time. He was bound to have an enotional break down about his dear mother. And now that it was over, Jeremy felt relieved. He wiped a tear that was welling in his eye.  "Okay, I think I'm good now... Yeah. I'm sorry you had to see me like that, I can assure you it won't happen again." Unless I lose you instead. He thought grimly. Jeremy cleared his throat again and he returned to his normal posture, still shaking oh-so-slightly.

Valkeer sobbed as much as a currently paralysed sorcerer could. Which was, surprisingly, quite a lot. As she lay there, paralysed, many thoughts went through her head. How could I have let this happen to myself?! How could I think that monochrome bastard would just let me go?! Why didn't I just BREAK him when I had the chance?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!" But she said none of this. Valkeer just laid there, sobbing and contemplating her self-worth. Her eyes drifted around the room, and it was all black and white. She hated black and white. She hated the two colours with her very soul.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 20th 2015, 3:54 pm

"I'd prefer it didn't happen again..." Shizu muttered and took a moments to recollect her thoughts. "I do offer this, if we are able to clear our names or at least avoid detection for a certain amount of time, we can look into the matter. It's not like we'll get missions any time soon, and we need something to entertain ourselves. Promise me you'll think about it." The meister had a determined glint in her eyes, as if she wanted a challenge.

Suhas looked through his extensive wardrobe of monochrome themed outfits. He even found a maid outfit that one of the women he had seduced in the past left. She made a nice snack for Attor. "I forgot about this." he muttered and held it up, grinning deviously. He made a mental note of it before hanging it back up. The Kishin egg sat on the floor, waiting for the sorcerer to hurry up. The sorcerer ended up deciding on a well made, tailed coat. He had grown tired of Attor's old jacket anyhow. "Here you are." Suhas tossed Attor the coat, who had already removed the dirtied shirt. It was odd. All of the scars that raided the Kishin egg's body. The monochrome sorcerer left the toxicated kishin to it and exited with a solemn gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 22nd 2015, 8:20 pm

Jeremy pondered this, still recovering from his mental breakdown. He breathed slowly, and deeply to calm his nerves. "I would do anything for my Meister. You know that. So consider it thought about, alright? And I'll try not to let it happen again, sorry..." He said, apologetically. The weapon unfolded his sleeves from his elbows for once in his life, pulling them down to his wrists and stretching his arms at different angles. It's hard being fancy sometimes. He began spinning gears in his arm in boredom, which made a quiet clicking noise as they spun. "Now that I think about it, you haven't done anything wrong. You can just walk out of here. Why not just ditch me? I'm the one wanted."

Valkeer had mustered enough willpower to move a single one of her arms. And by move, I mean to let it rest on her stomach. It was a start. Her eyes darted around the room, looking for something she could distract herself with until she could move again. There seemed to be screens on the opposite end of the room, and she would've loved to take a look at them. But she couldn't for the obvious reason of not being able to move. But on one of the screens she could catch a glimpse of a maid dress. "That bastard... Better not try it..." Valkeer said aloud, expressing her distaste even more.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 22nd 2015, 9:23 pm

Shizu straightened her back with a grin, flexing her shoulders to ease her cramped muscles. It was seeming to get harder to keep up their current residence. There was a lot of character rubbed into the warm finish of the room, but even character couldn't hide the cracks and splits in the well used chairs and floorboards.The apartment wasn't fancy, not like some she'd heard about in the classier regions of Death City. Though it was comfortable at least. Shadows were dwindling as the late afternoon approached, but the meister still didn't feel like getting up. The warmth her weapon radiated fueled her laziness further. The clicking sound of the gears on his complex, makeshift arm acted like a metronome. When he accepted her agreement, she was even more pleased. It seemed that for a moment, she was truly relaxed in the cushion of the well worn couch. Though most good things do come to pass. "Is that even a real question? I've invested too much in you to just back off." retorted the meister, cocky but oleaginously suave. She chuckled after a moment of silence. "Plus, what kind of partner would I be if I bailed on the guy that saved my life... multiple times. I still owe you one or two, after all."

Attor, afflicted by both the sorcerer's and sorceress's emotions, paused while inserting one arm into the sleeve of his shirt. Almost paralyzed, the kishin egg stared at the camera. He didn't know what it was there for or how long it had been there. He had the need to dismiss it and assume that it was one of Suhas's shenanigans, but he couldn't quite pass it up. For just that moment, Attor removed his mask. He had been doing some serious working out on his lungs and breathing, and it allowed him to stand his toxic fumes for a few hours at a time. Though he still wore the mask most of the time for safety reasons. Safety meaning that Suhas told him to in order to preserve their identities and to make sure the growing Kishin didn't die via his own toxins. The vital part of the mask, which connected to the center of his back, was still in tact and Attor vowed not to attempt it's removal until he was ready. His pearly white eyes pierced the camera's lense, narrowing closely. He was a very cautious creature. His messy white hair draped down over where his mask had once been, occasionally hiding one eye or the other. After a solid minute of nothing but silent observing, the kishin sat on the edge of the bed and began buttoning his shirt. "Sometimes I sit here through the night... Dreaming of those far-flung days. I'll gaze into the fire's light, as if into some sunlit haze. And here they come, family, mine. Laughing, happy, brave to see. Still untarnished by... time." Attor sang quietly, almost as if in a whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 30th 2015, 9:00 am

((Oh my god I'm so sorry I've taken so long to reply I was on holiday w/ the family and I've been busy))

The room may have been warm, and comforting, and safe, and secure, and safely secure, but that didn't change Jeremy's mood. Don't let his current slumped posture fool you. The boy was tense, his eyes darting from the window to the door in caution and seemingly unable to stop drumming his foot against the old wooden floor. If you payed enough attention, you could see his hair dye finally fsultering and revealing surprising blond tones of hair in some areas. The casually formalwear he donned was wrinkled, and stained with several liquids. And let's not forget the shadows under his eyes. "I can understand that you'd want to pay me back for that, but is it really worth your freedom? Or... Your life?" The weapon questioned his meister. Usually, Jeremy would never disagree with her, or try to argue, so this was quite an unusual occurrence. He turned his head sluggishly, his somewhat bleary eyes looking into hers as he gave a weak sort of... Giggle. "No, no, you're right. I shouldn't question my superior."

Valkeer saw Attor through the screen at the end of the room. And what was stranger, is that he seemed to see her too. But she didn't see the monster she had thought him to be several minutes ago. The girl saw a handsome young thing. Something that had been taken advantage of. Valkeer shook her head to get her dirtied brown hair out of her sapphire eyes. She could try to save this creature. He seemed so innocent, and even somewhat childish for a few moments. But the guise was quickly wiped away when her foggy mind recalled what he had done to her not two hours earlier. He was a monster again, and she glared a hole through his head using the optics of the camera. He may be handsome under the mask, but that doesn't change that he's a mass murderer. But this train of thought brought her mind to a different station: why would a monstrosity such as him need a gas-mask?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 30th 2015, 6:36 pm

(( That's perfectly fine, R.L. comes first and foremost. ))

The meister shook her head a few times before explaining her motives. "A Resu never turns back in her promises. It's an honor-type deal." Shizu gave him a half-hearted thumbs up and allowed her hand to fall limp onto the couch cushion. Her hazel eyes studied him for a moment, she'd always know, but wasn't really aware that they were both in mental and physical disrepair. Their clothes were grubby and their faces weren't any better. She would kill for a shower about this time. "I don't believe he has a shower does he?.." She pondered aloud and took a brief survey of their temporary living arrangements. It was small, but enough to be content with. "To be frank, we both reek." Shizu giggled and smiled like an idiot.

Attor swung his legs back and forth, awaiting further instructions. It was almost as if the camera no longer existed. That it didn't really matter. All he cared about was making sure that Suhas remained happy and/or safe. His hand brushed the side of his mask, the cool metal causing a shiver to run up his arm. The clear glass that represented eye sockets on it seemed to reflect his inner soul. You know, what was left of it. For a moment he almost felt remorse f- "You alright, At?" Suhas called out, apparently standing in the doorway for quite awhile. His shoulder was leaning against the doorframe and his leg bent around the other. His piercing yellow eyes seemed almost understanding for the time being. Attor hurried to strap the mask back on, but the sorcerer paused him by placing a hand on his head. "Hey, it's okay." the sorcerer smiled reassuringly, patting the kishin's head. "Don't worry about Valkeer, she won't be able to do that much." he added, glancing at the camera with a hint of deviousness in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 30th 2015, 8:10 pm

The weapon smiled at her half heartedly. "That's an idea I can get behind." He stood and strolled over to where Ivory indicated the bathroom was. It was pretty gross, to say the least, but it did have a shower. Jeremy returned to the couch and fell over backwards over the arm of the chair, looking up at her. "Good news: the albino has a shower. Bad news: the bathroom... Could be in better condition. Worse news: looking at the state of this apartment we have a very limited supply of hot water. I can see two options," The weapon held up one with his finger. "We shower together. Which is obviously a very preposterous idea which would obviously never happen so why am I even saying this it should be no argument hahaha." He stammered, clearing his throat and quickly holding up two. "The second option would be that only one of us shower. In which case, it should be you."

Using the feeling that was returning to her right arm, she propped herself up to get a better look at the screen. It seemed Suhas had come into view. Valkeer groaned, trying to pull herself closer to the screen. If she had her enchanted marionette, that rodent would pay. Sadly, she didn't, and so she continued to lay on the floor. But of course, what would an illusionist be if not prepared? The sorceress reached down toward her boots, grabbing for the razor she kept for emergencies.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 30th 2015, 10:27 pm

Shizu instantly lightened up at the news that there was a shower, a wide grin shining on her face. Even though he grew uncomfortable, she wouldn't even care if they shared. She held up a hand, showing she needed just a minute to take a look. The meister stood up and scuttled over to the bathroom, thinking that the shower was impossibly small. To her surprise, it wasn't much smaller than the shower she used to use. And that's saying something considering that she shared with her mom all the time. "Didn't you ever share showers when you were a kid?" she asked, kind of unsure of what the problem was.

The monochrome sorcerer slowly drew his intense stare away from the camera, his grin never faltering. Suhas turned away from both Attor and the camera's view. He had a plan, don't get me wrong. It just wasn't time to engage. He strode out of the room, nothing except the clicking of his shoes to be heard. "Oh Atty?" Suhas spoke, continuing his stride. "Go check on our little vulture, there's no way she's sitting idly by." The kishin egg nodded, re-attaching his mask and dissipating into at cloud of toxic gases, entering the vents. As he did, Suhas attached his own gas mask and sauntered down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 31st 2015, 3:15 am

Jeremy was slowly turning red with embarrassment as she spoke. He hoped it wasn't noticeable. He looked down at his shoes, rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness. "It's not something that happens very often over in the UK... And if it does happen, they certainly don't do it to get clean. Actually, it's sort of the opposite..." The weapon was actually quite distressed by this problem. How can she not see that... Well we... It's weird! As you can see from this little window to his thoughts. Jeremy had to admit he was greatly tempted by the offer, but felt he would be taking advantage of her. Although if she kept pushing, he would eventually cave. Who could deny someone as adorable as a bunny?

Valkeer saw the Kishin egg evaporating, then flying out of the camera's view. Using powers of deduction (or the process of elimination), Valkeer easily figured out the toxic cloud had vanished into the vents. Probably towards her. Gas slowly seeped from a vent in the wall. The sorceress swore and hid the razor she had removed from her shoe in her hand, then went limp and hoped the monster would fall for her little act.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 31st 2015, 5:00 pm

Shizu watched him with wide, curious eyes. Surely he was kidding, right? The meister soon supposed that maybe it wasn't common for partners to help bathe each other. "Oh. I guess we both have different conditions based on where we originated." The meister inquired, shrugging. "But if you think I'm going to share a room with you smelling like dumpster, you've got another thing coming." Shizu pointed towards the bathroom. "March." Her gaze was stern and intentions were clear. There was no way she'd waste away in an apartment with two smelly guys.

As if proceeding with caution, the fumes slowly billowed out unto the room. It was with even greer caution that he materialized. Attor's movements were fluid, with little to no hesitation provided in each step he took. His prey was just a few steps ahead, wounded and waiting. "Valk...eer." The kishin egg picked up sort sort of flat disc as he approached, but it was too dark to tell what was resting on it. Click. Click. Click. His mask slowly evaporated, as did the fumes. He stopped right in front of her, hand reaching for the murky object that was on the platter... His mouth opened as if to ask for her last words. "Tea?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   January 31st 2015, 8:03 pm

Jeremiah sighed, unsure if he felt relieved or distressed anymore. "Bloody hell... Well, if it's what the meister wants..."He rolled off of the couch, narrowly avoiding crushing his hat as he fell on to all fours, proceeding to pick himself up off the floor. The weapon spun a few gears near the base of his clockwork arm and easily pulled it off, frozen in the position it was in when he unwound it. Gently placing it on the floor, he went to remove his waistcoat, but remembered it was still draped around his meister. "It's what the meister gets." Jeremy continued, slipping off his shoes and socks and wandering over to the bathroom. "And strangely enough, the meister wants me to get naked. I've gotta say, I never saw it coming." He mumbled to himself as he unbuttoned his white (now somewhat grey) shirt. The scar on his chest had healed somewhat over the past days, but that's all it was going to do. He knew that by the end of this, he would have at least one more.

This is when she swore to herself. One hand had feeling, but that one was holding a razor. The other hand was free, but still entirely frozen. Not to mention broken. This forced her to act prematurely. "Thank-you, Attor... You're such a sweetheart..." She rolled herself over on to her back using her one available arm, still concealing the blade hidden within. "An absolute sweetie... Until you knock someone out and dive kick there unconscious body." Valkeer plunged the razor into one of his calves, removed it, then kicked his other one, making him fall over next to her. Using this momentary advantage, she rolled herself on top of him. He could literally just stand up, and this valiant attempt on his life would be over, but she did feel good about pinning an adolescent Kishin egg single-handedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next