Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidd/Daisy's Apartment

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kidd/Daisy's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:29 pm

Kidd led Daisy to his apartment. About an hour earlier they were at her dorm getting some of Daisy's clothes to prepare for the date. Kidd smiled, thinking back to when he and Daisy had taken down the zombie. He smiled even more when he thought about how Daisy had said yes to his offer to go on a date with him. They walked down the street, weaving in between the variety of people that Death City had to offer.

After about twenty minutes, they found themselves in a neighborhood of townhouses. Kidd pulled his keys out, fumbling with them a bit, trying to find the key that belonged to his house. He pulled the key out and unlocked the door. Kidd, who was trying to leave a good impression on Daisy by being a gentleman, held the door open for her.

The inside of the house wasn't very big, but wasn't very small either. There were three floors. The bottom level was a basement, middle level a living room/kitchen, and the top floor had two rooms and one bathroom. Kidd led Daisy upstairs, and showed her to the bathroom.

"If you need any shampoo or soap or anything, just lemme know." Kidd smiled at Daisy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 9:44 pm

Daisy spun around and looked at Kidd. "It's wonderful! It's so much bigger then my cabin pack home!" Daisy wanted to explore but knew she had to shower and get ready for the date. Daisy started to undress and looked in the mirror, suddenly aware of her body. Daisy was thin and petite, but blessed with a larger chest and butt. Daisy turned around to look at her butt in the mirror and poked it a little to see if it jiggled. Daisy help back a giggle realizing how silly she was being, knowing she shouldn't be worried about her body over a boy.
Daisy pulled out all the flowers from her braid and put them in the sink. Soon enough the sink was filled with flowers and daisy had the water running in the shower. Daisy got in and started to explore kidds soaps, finding the one that smelt nice, the same smell she liked from earlier on in the day. Daisy had brought her own shampoos and soaps, and her shampoo was vanilla and rose scented, and her body wash smelt like wild flowers and honey. It took daisy a while to wash her hair, she had so much of it and wet it touched her butt.

Finished daisy got out of the shower to realize they didn't have any clean towels. Daisy didn't know what to do, so opened the door and called Kidd. "Kidd! There's no towels!" Daisy accidently had the door open a little too wide, but luckily her hair was covering her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:43 pm

Kidd had been rummaging through his closet, looking for what to wear on the date. There were jerseys, jerseys, and more jerseys. He decided to go with his second favorite, a red jersey with the number "19" on the back, a pair of khaki pants. He threw those clothes on the bed, preparing them. He looked in a body sized mirror and noticed his mohawk was starting to lean to the left. Nothing he couldn't fix, he'd just have to take a quick shower after Daisy.

Kidd heard his name being called by Daisy for a clean towel. "Damn.... I forgot to give her one." He muttered, looking in his closet again. He pulled out a towel with a floral design that he would let Daisy use. "Sorry about that, here's a-" Kidd walked out int the hallway and saw Daisy half naked. His mouth was left hanging wide open. He got an instant nose bleed and began saying random things. "Daisy.... I wanna wait til I get married! I don't think I'm old enough to make that commitment yet.... It's not you, or me.... It's both of us...." He rambled, not knowing how to react this situation. He blushed more and more with each second that past, knowing that he was making himself look bad. Kidd reached a point where he just stopped talking and stared at her, then looked down in shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:55 pm

OOC: lmfaooo yes perfect reaction

Daisy realized the door was more open than she realized and squealed in horror. Not knowing what else to do daisy changed into her weapon form. "Just.... Throw the towel on me!" Daisy yelled to Kidd from her weapon form dying with embarrassment. Daisy felt un modest and dirty, shame built up inside of her but at the same time she was amused. She remembered her dad warning her about boys and nosebleeds. 'It means they think you're pretty sweetie.' Her dad explained when they ran Into her brother who had a nosebleed after catching a woman bathing in the lake by their home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 3:33 pm

Kidd was humiliated by his own actions. He hoped that the two of them would just forget about this situation and enjoy themselves tonight. He walked over, bent down, and wrapped Daisy up in the towel he had for her. He then walked back into his room, making sure to close the door, and over to his closet. He looked around in it again, and pulled out his own towel, a towel with his favorite team's symbol on it. He stripped down to his boxers and stared at himself in the mirror. He looked at his bare arms and abdomen. He wasn't an extremely built individual, but it was still something he could brag about. His biceps and triceps were slightly toned, but his six pack was his best feature.

Kidd exhaled deeply and wrapped the towel around himself, and waited for Daisy to finish up with her business. He couldn't lie though, he was LUCKY to have gotten her. His heart fluttered, thinking about how nice Daisy's body was. He prayed silently, hoping that he could live up to whatever expectations she had in a guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 3:47 pm

Daisy had gotten dressed in her more scandalous dress, a short form fitting purple velvet dress. It really showed off her features and made her eyes glow. Daisy had applied mascara to her eyelashes making them long and full. Even though daisy looked more sexy than usual she still somehow had a doll like appearance. Daisys hair was down and long, smelling sweet like her shampoo.

Daisy left the bathroom leaving the door open and looking for Kidd. Daisy wandered into kidds room and was surprised when she was in the exact same situation he was in earlier. Daisy snuck up behind him and began to tickle him. "I see London I see France!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:36 pm

Kidd's first reaction to Daisy's tickling was his eyes opening wide. His next was to burst into a fit of giggles. "Daisy!...." He said through his laughter, "I.... Didn't want you.... To see me like this!" He said, still laughing. Kidd turned the tables on Daisy and picked her up. He threw her on his bed and began to tickle her stomach. He grinned, aware that he and Daisy were already getting off to the right foot this night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:39 pm

Daisy giggled uncontrollably and knew how do escape the tickles, daisy turned into a weapon and said with a tease "try to tickle me now! Crossbows aren't ticklish!" Daisy felt happy that she outsmarted Kidd and said "now hurry up! I don't wanna go on a date when it's dark out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:55 pm

Kidd smiled and looked over at a clock hanging up on his wall. "6:00, hmm? Yeah, gimme a minute. I'll go take a shower. No peeking." Kidd winked at her. He got up and wrapped the towel he hand dropped back around his waist. Kidd made his way to his bathroom and peeled his boxers off, getting fully naked. He adjusted the water to what felt right and got in. An aroma of vanilla, honey, roses, and wild flowers invaded Kidd's nose. He was instantly hypnotized, realizing the effort Daisy had put into getting ready for their date. Kidd reached for his favorite soap and shampoo, and began to lather all the sweat and dirt off he had accumulated from the ordeal from earlier.

When finally finished, he quickly dried himself off and went to the mirror to style his hair up. Kidd reached for the blow dryer and moved it around, drying all his hair off setting it up for the gel. Kidd applied the gel, and styled up his hair into his signature mohawk. He realized he had left his clothes on his bed and that Daisy was still there.

"Oh well, she's already seen me half naked...." Kidd sighed, stepping out of the bathroom with only his towel on. He walked into the room and looked at Daisy. "No peeking!" He said to her playfully, walking over to his bed to put his clothes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:02 pm

Daisy was sitting on his bed when he walked in. Instantly she smelt his dhampoo and body wash and was mesmerized. Daisy wasn't nothing more than to tackle in and smell him but respectively closed her eyes and even covered them with her hands.

Daisy waited patiently for Kidd to get finished and looked up eagerly. "Let's go lets go lets go!" Daisy cried out excitedly and then decided to tackle Kidd and smell him. Daisys long hair cloaked both of them like a blanket making the air smell nice. Daisy went to go kiss him and got inches from his lips and then smiled at him instead and jumped up and opened up his door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:54 pm

Kidd was surprised by Daisy's reaction to his smell. He fell onto the bed, enjoying the tender moments they'd been sharing from now and before. Daisy was only inches from Kidd's face, looking as though she was going to kiss him. He closed his eyes, getting used to this constantly happening now. But when a few seconds passed, and he didn't feel any contact on his lips, Kidd opened his eyes to see Daisy waiting at his bedroom door, waiting for him mockingly. "Hard to get, huh?" He whispered under his breath, "Legends always complete their missions." He said out loud, staring at Daisy with a smirk.

Kidd quickly dressed up and put some cologne and deodorant on. He walked over to Daisy and grabbed her hand, leading her downstairs and outside. Once outside, he turned to her and asked her a question. "So, where do you wanna eat, my lady?" He asked her, smiling and bowing at her like a knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:59 pm

Automatically daisy replied, "I really could go for some venison! And some fresh picked berries!" Daisy said daydreaming about the food she used to get back home.

It was beautiful outside and daisys hair was blowing gentley in the breeze. Daisy walked over to Kidd once he was outside and wrapped her arms around one of his.

OOC: should we just rp the date on this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 7:34 pm

OOC: Yeah, we should continue on this thread.

Kidd listened to what Daisy said and thought about it for a moment. He wasn't aware of too many restaurants that had what she would want, but he was willing to venture out and find one that would make her happy. Thinking about how they'd get to where they would end up was an important factor Kidd thought about. Walking would take more time, but would let him open himself up a bit more to her and in turn, learn more about her. Driving would impress her, seeing as Kidd was only 15 but capable of driving already. He decided on walking, because then he'd be able to talk to her more and spot out a restaurant that would have what she wanted.

"Daisy, are you ready to go?" He turned to her. He loved the way her hair blew in the wind. Looking at her hair made him run a hand through his mohawk, wondering what she thought about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 7:45 pm

Daisys eyes watched Kidd play with his hair. Daisy had never seen that hair style before, and had no idea what it was called. Daisy was nervous about bringing it up because she didn't want to embarrass herself. Daisy made sure her satchel was on tight, after all her zombie soul was still in there.

"Yeah Kidd, let's go." Daisy said softly looking down the road. This city amazed daisy, but mostly gave her anxiety. She gripped kidds arm even tighter and nodded her head, ready to go where ever Kidd lead her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 8:58 pm

Kidd raised an eyebrow as he felt Daisy's grip tighten around his arm. "Daisy? Are you alright?" Kidd asked, as they began walking down the sidewalk and into town. Kidd surveyed the area carefully, trying to find a restaurant that would tickle Daisy's fancy. Keeping his head on a swivel, Kidd listened carefully to anything Daisy would have to say. "If you don't wanna go out tonight...." Kidd looked at Daisy sadly, but trailed off as a smile stretched across his face. He looked past Daisy, and then down at her. "Daisy, wait here for a moment...." He said, letting go of her hand gently, walking past her for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 9:30 pm

Bewildered daisy watched Kidd walk away. Daisy stood there alone, looking like a fallen angel. Daisy reached in her bag and touched her zombie soul, waiting for Kidd to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 9:07 am

Kidd's walking started to slow as he looked back at Daisy. A wave of guilt washed over him from having left her standing there alone, but he was sure what he was about to do was worth it. He walked in between the crowds of people, trying to reach his destination. The smile he had on his face returned, but was even bigger and brighter than ever as he stopped at where he was trying to reach.

Kidd began his walk back to Daisy, trying to find her in the middle of all the people passing by. He cursed silently under his breath. Daisy was short, so it'd make it tough for him to spot her out, seeing as he wasn't the tallest person in the world either. After about a minute or so, Kidd breathed a sigh of relief when he looked over and saw Daisy still standing in the spot he'd left her. He walked over to her with a smile on his face. "Hey, sorry about leaving you," Kidd apologized, looking down at his hand, "But I wanted to get you something nice. Here you go." Kidd lifted his hand, reveal a passion flower. "I don't know much about flowers, but when I walked over to the flower stand, and I saw this one, I just felt like you would like it." He smiled, handing her the passion flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 9:17 am

Ooc: I just googled it it's so pretty :')

Daisy felt a wave of relief when she saw Kidd coming towards her. Daisy looked at the flower Kidd gave her and smiled at him. "It's...so beautiful!" Daisy hugged Kidd tight and nuzzled her head against his chest. It was suddenly as if they were the only two people in the world. Daisy released the hug and took the flower in her hands. She touched each petal and then put it in her bag. "Thank you Kidd!" Daisy said happily as she fastened the latch on her bag. Daisy saw a little cafe down the road and took kidds hand and started to walk towards it. "Let's eat here, it's pretty cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 10:52 am

Kidd smiled, handing the flower to Daisy. He wrapped his arms around her when she came in for the hug. When she pointed to a cafe down the street, he felt a little disappointed. Only disappointed that he couldn't find a restaurant for the two on his own. He kept his smile on his face, however, and nodded at her. Maybe now he'd get to know her a bit better. Hand in hand, he led her down to the cafe, and held the door open for her. "My lady." He bowed his head jokingly and held his hand out, just like earlier that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 11:00 am

They found an empty table and a waitress in a silly but sexy uniform came up to them and introduced herself. The waitress had a short, blunt bob hair cut and daisy shuddered thinking about ever cutting her golden hair. Daisy looked at the menu for a drink to get and found herself lost. She saw the word coffee and was very intrested, she had never had it before and decided today was the day. When the waitress returned asking for drink orders daisy said confidently, "coffee please!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 6:18 pm

Kidd looked at the waitress who came by. He looked her up and down once, but completely ignored her beauty. Kidd didn't want Daisy to think he was looking at other girls when he really wasn't. He tapped his foot on the floor as he listened to Daisy order, and ordered the same thing as her. "Yeah, we'll have two coffees with cream and sugar, please?" He smiled at the waitress trying to be polite. He watched the waitress walk away, but didn't check her out this time. "You like coffee too, Daisy?" He asked her, looking at her. "I drink it every morning, how about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 6:45 pm

Daisy watched Kidd order and listened to him ask a question. "I've actually never had it before." Daisy thought for a second and added, "we couldn't get a lot of the things in the woods. We only ever went to town once a month. We kinda fended for ourselves." Daisy admitted. The waitress returned with the coffee and daisy took hers happily. She smelt it first and then took a large sip. Daisys eyes widened in surprise and she exclaimed happily, "this is the best thing I've ever had!" Daisy took another large sip.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

Jax was walking through the crowd of people sorta looking up into the starry night. Around this time, he would back home in his Jacuzzi probably reading a book about stars instead of actually looking at them for himself outside. But, he was kicked out of his home for a couple hours while it plumbing was being fixed. This was also another time he decided to actually not invest his life in his books. And each and every day Jax actually looked around at the world, he grew more and more interested and fascinated by it. Jax then smiled and took off his glasses to clean them off. While cleaning them, he looked forward seeing a cafe. "Y'know, I could go for a bite right now." Jax told himself, putting his glasses back on. Jax kind of pushed his way through the crowd of people trying to get to the front door of the cafe. And once he opened the door, the very first person he saw, was Kidd. "Are you serious, is that kid a spy or something? I mean-" Jax mumbled to himself until he noticed what was actually going on. Jax then covored his mouth quickly so he wouldn't blurt out laughing. "Kidd is on a date? That has got to be the funniest thing ever! Oh, look at them ordering coffee like big grown ups. I can see it now. "I'm a big boy now!"" Jax thought to himself, taking a tat at the far end of the room. Once he sat down, he ordered himself some cheesecake and a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 9:58 pm

Kidd smiled at Daisy's new experience, glad that she could enjoy it. "Yeah, I mean, if I drink it, who wouldn't want to?" Kidd smirked at her, being his usual cocky self. Just then, Kidd perked up. He felt something strange, like he and Daisy were being watched. He sensed a familiar soul, someone that he knew. He looked left and right, but didn't see anyone. He looked back at the entrance, but still didn't see anyone. Kidd looked around once more, but shrugged. His soul perception was still a little underdeveloped, so he could tell when someone was there, he just couldn't find them right away. He turned back and smiled at Daisy. "So yeah, glad you liked it." Kidd smiled at Daisy, lifting his own cup up, taking a sip of his own coffee. He exhaled deeply after a long sip, relaxing a bit. "We should get to know a little bit about each other." He smiled warmly at Daisy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 10:13 pm

Daisy looked around when Kidd did, confused. Daisy felt a little worried, but reassured that Kidd didn't feel worried. Daisy had finished her coffee. She was loving it, and starting to feel a little hyper. What was making her feel so hyper? Daisys legs started to shake and she ordered another coffee.

Daisy felt as if she had shared quite a bit with Kidd, but hadn't gotten much in return. Daisy paused a moment to collect her thoughts. "Um, why don't you tell me about you? I don't know much about you, and you know all about me." Daisy blushed a little wondering if she crossed any lines. Her second coffee arrived and she eagerly took it into her hands and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidd/Daisy's Apartment   Kidd/Daisy's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidd/Daisy's Apartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next