Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof Empty
PostSubject: Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof   Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 6:07 pm

Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof 2282-78

Ystof, "Hollrage" Esgyrn

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Esgyrn has black hair which is wavy and combed back, coming down just past his shoulders. His skin is a dark grey and his eyes are purple. He stands at 5'9" and has a slender body. He has slight muscle tone but it does not signify any actual significant physical strength. He wears old style clothing, similar to those that Mafia members wore. He dones a top hat that has a purple strip of cloth circling around the base. Esgyrn wears perfectly fit and padded dress shoes that are quite comfortable. His pants are black linen with faded white stripes. He wears white gloves and a white dress shirt with a black vest over it. Over it is the main piece of suits, black with a purple secondary color and purple hankerchief in the chest pocket. On the front of his throat a tattoo covers a scar running across saying "FleetStreet". His skin is smooth other than around his scar on the throat. He always has his finger nails painted black. The only demon part of him is not in appearance, just in his blood.

Personality: Esgyrn on the inside is conflicted between evil and good, but through his history he has been slowly moving toward evil. He cannot explain to himself why, but he would rather see a brutal murder for entertainment than playing a sport or being normal. He also has severe anger problems but expresses it through a twisted side of laughing at everything and feeling rather murderous. Although secretly Esgyrn is sadistic he does not realize it consciously and has yet to gain control over his emotions. If he fights, he may go overboard, sparing the foe or not. He is not quite friendly but for those who understand him he can get along with them. Although Esgyrn doesn't consider himself evil, others may believe so.

History: Esgyrn wasn't always a meister at DWMA, obviously, but he didn't have the brightest past to recover from. He had resided in one similar to the city of London. He was an assistant to a barber, where he cleaned every mess made...after every murder the man he helped had performed. Throats slit, day in and day out, a tunnel running from a close-by graveyard where the grave-digger stock-piled the bodies. They would drop through a trap door after the chair flipped over and released the body. After a while, Esgyrn began questioning the barber and why they did it, but all he would be told is to remember what he did for him.

One day, as soon as the barber finished a shave and prepared the closing act, Esgyrn had stopped the barber and pushed him down, allowing the customer to run. Forced into the seat, the barber gave a speech to Esgyrn about what he does. Taking his straight razor, he slashed Esgyrn's throat but did not successfully kill him, leaving him in the seat, he walked out of the shop, leaving the straight razor behind. Fading away, Esgyrn didn't believe he was going to live. But then he awoke, awoke in a bed inside the Church which over-saw the graveyard. His blood was hot, giving him a burning sensation. He felt around his throat and a scar replaced the gaping wound he had before. A robed man walked into the room, offering him a chalice full of a dark fluid. Looking at it, Esgyrn's instincts forced him to down the blood, feel an increase in blood flow and his adrenaline pumping. The man explained he had heard of the boy's death and had given him magic to heal him, but at the price of carrying the souls that the Demon Barber had sent to the grave. Accepting this fate, Esgyrn was given the razor he had been nearly executed with. Taking it, he tracked down the barber, slowly building up tension before slashing the surface of the barber's throat, cutting but not deep enough to be fatal. After alarming his former boss, he cut both ears off, his nose, and then shoved the razor down his throat, carved through it to form a hole where Esgyrn pulled the razor out from, widening the hole and forcing the man to die in painful seconds.

Afterwards, he had learned through a letter he was adopted from Wales, becoming the slave child who had to endure the pain of knowing he let all of those murders happen...even though he could have prevented them long ago. Receiving an invitation, he had decided that to renew himself, he had to accept this twist of fate, allowing himself to travel to DWMA to become the meister he is now. Through the years of training, he eventually obtained the title "Hollrage" for his tendency to be flashy, as well as brutal. Hollrage is Welsh, an uncommon language, meaning "All the Rage". Eventually, through the refinement of his attitude and the ability to present himself maturely when needed, he applied to become a teacher and succeeded.

Miscellaneous: He's Grey. Not Black.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof   Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 7:01 pm

Ok, now before I accept this, I have to ask. Is this that one guy from D. Grey Man? Because I swear to god he looks just like him.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof   Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 7:31 pm

>.>

<.<

Yes. itssofullofwin
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof   Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 7:38 pm

Accepted

What's his name again?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof   Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 7:40 pm

Tyki Mikk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof   Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esgyrn "Hollrage" Ystof
Page 1 of 1