Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seraphina Ozua

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Seraphina Ozua Empty
PostSubject: Seraphina Ozua   Seraphina Ozua I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 4:27 pm

Seraphina Ozua Giselle_new

Seraphina "Seraph" Ozua

Female

Age || 16

Weapon || John Reaver

Orientation || Straight

Appearance || Seraphina has long, thin pink hair that drapes down to the base of her back. She often ties her nearly white hair in two droopy pigtails with black hairbands. Her shade of hair is a light, rosy pink that darkens towards the ends. The meister's eyes are large and a soft blue that often make her look both innocent and terrified half of the time. Her outfit consists of either a light blue blouse or a white hoodie with gray skinny jeans

Personality || Seraph is an extremely introverted girl. It's hard enough for her to express herself in front of any amount of people and she rarely converses with even family. As soon as someone approaches, she shuts them out and dashes away as subtly as possible. The only way she'll agree to talk is with paper and pen, writing out her thoughts or responses. When she's alone, Seraphina often sings to herself and knits. Often as quite when alone when surrounded by people.

History || When Seraphina was fewer than two years old, she was involved in a car accident. By the time anyone noticed the accident, it had been 6 hours. During the 6 hours, Seraph's father slowly died from internal bleeding while her mother watched.  Her mother was traumatized by the event and became very frail and was hurt easily. This resulted in Seraph becoming overprotective of her mother. Nine years later, Seraph was traumatized after she attempted to protect her mother while a man broke into her home, and ended up killing the robber with a gun her mother kept in the house for defense. As a result, she developed an intense fear of guns and has refused to speak ever since. She also was bullied up until high school for this reason. After being introduced into the DWMA by a recruiter that visited her school, Seraph made it her goal to escape her shell and create a Death Scythe strong enough to defeat all vile people in the world.

Miscellaneous || Serphina only converses via pen and paper and will only talk if she truly trusts the person.

Soul Eater is Kinda Cool I Guess
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Seraphina Ozua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Ozua   Seraphina Ozua I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 8:44 pm

Accepted I guess
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Seraphina Ozua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Ozua   Seraphina Ozua I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:45 pm

Seraphina Ozua SuBGn35

Shizu, I love this character; as of 3/15/2016 Seraph is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seraphina Ozua Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seraphina Ozua   Seraphina Ozua I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seraphina Ozua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Dropped Meisters-
Jump to: