Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 10:06 pm

Seraph watched the leaves with wide eyes, jumping as one landed on her nose. She smiled a little and took hold of the stray leaf. On her paper she wrote, 'pretty'. And pretty the scenery was. When her weapon compared her to it, it brought a smile to her face. The meister sat next to her weapon, careful to avoid a puddle of water that was also next to her weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 10:21 pm

He noticed that she sat down near him. He noticed that she was sming more than usuall. A big gathered up thing of peddles were gathering up on his lap so he bunched them up and dumped them on her and laughed. He noticed that it was beginning to get cold. So he pulled his good up and put his hands in his Jodie pockets. "You're not cold?" He said looking at his Meister.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 7:32 pm

Seraphina sneezed after she finally shook off the leaves that had been dumped on her head. As he asked if she was cold, the meister fixed up her scarf. 'I'm fine.' She wrote and smiled a little. The girl untied one of the ribbons in her hair and let her pink hair gall down on her small shoulders. The cherry blossom trees seemed to paint the scenery in such a beautiful way, it almost wanted her to stay there forever... so peaceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 7:40 pm

James looked at her as she untied her hair and pull up her scarf. He noticed how pretty her hair looked. Everything around them looked so serine. He actually wished that he could stay there forever, but good things never last. He looked at her again. "Hey, I'll be right back. I'll go get us something warm to drink." He said with a smile then got up and walked to a hot chocolate stand.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 4:38 pm

Seraph nodded and swung her feet back and forth as she waited for him to return. A swift gust blew past and this time, it took her scarf with it. "Oh..." she muttered and chased after it. The scarf twisted and fluttered in the air, floating for the longest time before landing right next to the pond. The meister reached out for it and whined as she saw the mud that got all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2014, 5:05 pm

John got the hot chocolate and returned to the bench, he noticed that she wasn't there anymore. He looked around for her then finally saw her sitting next to the pond. He walked over to her and saw that her scarf a had mud on it. He kneeled down next to her. "What happened? If you want we can head to my apartment and I can clean it up." He said putting his hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 8:16 pm

Seraphina eyed the scarf and nodded. The small patch of fabric meant quite a lot to the pink-haired meister and she hated when it got dirty or misplaced. She reached for his hand and stood up slowly, still watching her scarf with distressed look still on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 9:20 am

He gave or the hot chocolate. "Don't worry, it'll be clean." He began to walk with her to this apartment building. "Mines on the top floor, if we take the elevator it will take us straight into it."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2014, 10:11 pm

Seraph took one small sip of the hot chocolate then resumed staring at the scarf. She just couldn't allow it to slip her mind that it got mud on it. Her blue eyes were piercing it as they escalated to the weapon's correct floor. When the door swung open, the meister was a bit thrown off... it was her first time entering and exiting an elevator before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2014, 9:13 am

John walked to his door on the floor. He unlocked it and walked in, waiting for Seraph. "If you give me your scarf I can put it washing." He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 9:29 pm

Seraph cautiously handed the dirtied scarf over to her weapon. I guess this was like a trust test, to her at least. She whispered,"Just be careful." and kept an eye on the cloth. After a second she grew distracted by his belongings. It was like a miniature house. She'd never been in an apartment before, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 9:58 pm

He carefully put the scarf washing making sure to use all of the right things. Them he heard something amazing... Her voice. He smiled then continued what he was doin. When he finished he went to her. "Ok, it's washing, we have to wait for it to finish and to dry." He watched as she walked around his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 11:04 pm

Seraph looked out one of the few windows and wondered if this was what it was like to be like a bird. They were well above the ground, after all. The thought trundled through her brain like a through train, with no intention of stopping. Then it slipped away, leaving no trace of remembrance. Her eyes shifted to the next subject of interest, which was her weapon speaking. Her inspection led her to the kitchen, which was fair enough according to apartment standards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 11:29 pm

He laughed a bit because of his meister walking around his apartment experiencing the new things being thrown at her. He watched the cute girl walk around his apartment. He walked behind her in the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and got out two bottles of water and handed one of them to her. "You look like your enjoying yourself. Would you like something to eat while we wait for your scarf to dry?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:09 am

Seraph wrapped her hands around the water bottle and nodded, whispering, "If you don't mind..." Slowly, her shell was melting away and letting her speak. Though it was still only a few words every now and again. The meister seemed to be focused on the sound of the spinning washing machine, it's consistent humming soothed her. In fact, she caught herself humming to its rhythm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:28 am

He smiled, seeing that she was becoming more comfortable with him. He went into the laundry room and took the scarf out of the washing machine and smiled, because he didn't see one drop of mud on it. He put it into the dryer and turned it on. He walked back to her. "If you would like, you can sit down and watch television while I wait for your scarf to dry."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:41 am

Seraphine's head cocked to the side at the word 'television'. She hadn't used one of those since an extremely early time in her childhood. Usually it was only provided on special occasions by mpher mother, who couldn't afford it. But she's always been content. A pale hand lifted towards his television as if to ask, 'is that it?'. Her blue eyes went to him to the television and back again. She then remembered the water bottle and took a silent sip from it, eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:49 am

He laughed a bit at her cuteness. He walked her to the couch, and in front of her on the wall was a 65 inch flat screen. He put the remote in her hand, he took hold of her hand, he began to blush abit. "Ok push the power button." Then the tv burst into life, he showed her the channel button. "Ok you can use these to go through the channels until you find something you think is interesting." He let go of her hand and went back to the laundry room.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:55 am

With interested eyes, Seraph browsed through the channels at the speed of light. Her eyes were sensitive enough to read each headline with ease and with little time spent on deciding whether it was interesting or not. Though all at once, she stopped pushing buttons and dropped the remote onto the couch. Music filled the room. It was a graceful tune, classical. Her eyes xlosed in the gentlest way and she rose from the cushioned furniture. Swaying back and forth, the meister elegantly danced to the rhythm of the violins and choir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 1:01 am

He was standing in the laundry room when he heard the sudden bursts of violins. He watched her dance across the living room. He smiled as he watched her. "So you like classical music too?" He heard the ding of the dryer. He took it out and it looked brand new. He walked to her while she was dancing and gently put it around her neck. "There home sweet home." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 9:37 pm

Seraph plopped onto the floor and held the scarf close, almost forgetting where she was for a moment. Her ocean-sized eyes steadily shifted up to the smiling weapon as she stood up like a newborn fawn. "Thanks." she whispered and had a hint of a grin on her face, though it was faint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 10:54 pm

He smiled as he watched her roll on the floor. "Its a very pretty scarf, where did you get it?" He asked his meister
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 11:08 pm

"...Mom." she replied and looked down at the simple scarf. It really wasn't much in looks, but it's story was more rich than any cashmere scarf. Seraphine reached for her water and took another sip from it's contents before setting it down on the kitchen table. The classical music had been turned down and was now playing a much quieter tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 11:17 pm

He somewhat felt sorry for her, he didn't know why but he was. He then said. "... Seraphine stay here, you can live with me. My parents are quite wealthy so they wouldn't mind if you lived with me. They pay for all of my living utilities. I have a spare bedroom, you can take it... what do you say...?" He asked hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 11:31 pm

The meister was a tad perplexed for a moment. What would her mother think? Would she be made fun of? Was this normal? Her blue eyes cast to the rather high-quality carpet, well, at least higher quality than her previous home had. This carpet was newer and stainless, her old one was filthy and torn. But, that was beside the point. She supposed that if it saved money it wouldn't be a problem. Trust had to start somewhere after all. So with a curt nod, the meister accepted his offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next