Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 11:49 pm

*he smiled, then showed her to her room* This is where you will be. If you would like to make any changes to it, like different color bed sheets or you know anything else you would like. Don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 10:31 pm

Seraph dipped her head, feeling more than grateful. She hung her scarf with upmost delicacy on the doorknob and investigated her new living quarters. Temporary or not, it was a nice place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

He watched as she investigated her new room with great ease. He sorta laughed as he watched her roam around the unfamiliar room that had been opened before her. "So is there anything that you would like to change?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 12:33 am

Seraph shook her head and gave him a thumbs up. It was perfect in every way. All except the spider in the corner. Wait, what? The meister shuddered at the sight and back away, slowly. She'd never admit it, but she hated spiders,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:00 pm

He was watching the girl curiously, because of what she was doing. Then he saw why she was backing up, so he went into the living room and got a glass, putting it in the cup and releasing it out the window. "There he's gone." He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 9:19 pm

Seraph relaxed after knowing that she wouldn't have some spider crawling all over her when she slept, but she still held her suspicions. The meister untied her hair and wrapped the bands around her wrists, letting her hair fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 12:14 am

He watched as she relaxed and untied her hair. Watching her hair just fall... it seemed so elligent. Was he beginning to feel something for this girl? That's impossible! He just met her, there is no way that he should be feeling this way. He began to blush and finally said something. "You have really pretty hair." Then quickly walked out before she could even get a word in.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:00 am

Even though he left before she could try, Seraph would most likely say nothing. Feel, yes. Mention it, probably not. She tapped her fingers together and peeked out the door, quickly slithering back into her new living quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 1:57 am

He walked back poking his head in. "If you ever need anything just ask..." He said smiling and walked back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 10:52 pm

A small smile krept onto Seraph's face as she hopped on the bed, curling up under the warm covers. It was immensely peaceful for the moment, but they both should know that there was always danger in a meister and weapon relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 4:26 am

John walked back to her room, knocking on the door. "Hey I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the training grounds to do some practice?" He said watching as she just enjoyed her bed.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 7:55 pm

Seraph peeked from under her covers and quickly recollected herself. With a big grin, she nodded vigorously. She'd heard good things about training sessions, and that they were a great way to exercise both the soul and body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2015, 9:30 pm

He watched as she covered in the blankets. "Ok, well just come meet me out here when your ready." He walked back to the living room putting his jacket on.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 11:39 pm

As soon as he left, the meister rushed to prepare for their upcoming training session. Within seconds, Seraph's hair was tied as it usually was, her scarf was wrapped around her neck, and her light was turned off. Her sock-covered feet led her to the room where John was waiting for her. With a small grin and a thumbs-up, Seraph signaled thatbshe was ready to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:05 am

*he got his jacket and his keys and walked towards the door. Opening the door for her then closing it behind him. They began to walk towards the training grounds.* "So is there anything that you want to start off with?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 9:45 pm

The little meister awaited for one of the many basic techniques she had learned while at the DWMA to resurface as John spoke, but it was more difficult to remember than she had hoped it would be. "I suppose a good start would be with a practice dummy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2015, 9:09 pm

John sees the dummy infront of them. "Ok just take it a little easy, here I come." John transforms into his weapon form landing in Seraph's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4