Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)   Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 9:39 pm

Jessica had spent all morning getting ready for her date today. She was wearing a form fitting blue dress, sleeveless and rather short. She had blow dried to silky chestnut brown hair to a sleek perfection. She had even put on makeup, simple, mainly focusing on her eyelashes. They were long and dark, complimenting her dark blue eyes. When she asked her sister Jenna how she looked she got a long lecture about how irresponsible it was to go on a date with a student. All the lecturing almost made her late an she was walking quickly along to the cafe where she was supposed to meet Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)   Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 10:03 pm

Stephen was always early to a date. Not because he always over prepared, but because he followed a theory that said, "If you are always early, she can never complain." He wasn't dressed snazzy and bore a calm and composed appearance. He was dressed in a pair of black jeans with a pink shirt that read, "Yes, this is my hot girlfriend" in black letters on the breast of his T-shirt. Even though he had this kind of appearance, just NOT having his snack-filled lunchbox was enough to tell anyone that he was serious.

The time on his silver watch read 10 o'clock, exact time when Jessica and he were to meet up at Death Bucks Cafe for their first date. After a cup of coffee and some catching up, Stephen was treating the two of them to a 'chick flick' movie, not quite his style, but every girl he knew preferred these kinds of movies, so he just went with the flow on this. After a movie, they would eat lunch in the park and go shopping in the marketplace. After they finished shopping and returned their bounty to their respective apartments, Stephen had a surprise dinner planned at one of the high-end restaurants in Death City. You know, one of those cliche places with bite-sized servings of everything that cost a small fortune. It was that kind of place.

Right after he put down his wrist, Stephen noticed a beautiful, chestnut-haired woman in a blue dress walking towards him. "Whoa... and I thought you were beautiful without being all dressed-up! Well, shall we?" Stephen raised his eyebrows to Jessica with mock surprise, after which he offered his arm to her. It wasn't as intimate as holding hands, but it was more formal and perfect for a first date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)   Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 10:27 pm

Jessica felt a tad over dressed but decided not to say anything, she was far too polite for that. She Stephen offered her his arm she knew that he was still the same gentlemen as before. She followed him to the cafe they decided to meet at.

Jessica decided to go ahead and choose the table, something Jenna usually did when they went out to eat. She chose a table by the window so there was plenty of sunlight, her favorite thing. The streets of death city were busy as they usually was, giving her something to watch. When the waitress came asking for drink orders Jessica ordered a class of jack and coke, she was old enough to drink after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)   Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 10:54 pm

Stephen slowed his pace to allow Jessica to take the lead. There are some little things which girls like to to sometimes, so he just followed obediently. Death Bucks Cafe was on a back road in Death City, so the window seats they received gave a good view of a nearly empty two lane street. Not having much of an affinity for the bitter drink adults crave for so religiously, Stephen ordered him a cold glass of chocolate milk which came to him almost instantly. "I like the window seats, especially in the morning when warming rays spill through the glass." Stephen said something casual to break the layer of thin ice brought with ordering. No small talk was really happening, so something like commenting on the weather wouldn't work, not to say it ever had, but he still spoke positive words to drive a response from his beautiful date. She really was a score.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)   Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2014, 3:42 pm

Jessica smiled at Stephen and said, "It's funny you mention the sunlight, I was just thinking about how much I love it." Her drink arrived and she took a sip, letting the burn of alcohol slid down her throat. She then continued talking. "The sunlight is such a positive thing, even when you're having a bad day. It's like the world is telling you, 'hey, everything is going to be okay!' Even on cloudy days a few sliver of sun rays appear from the clouds. It's the little things humans need to stay hopeful." Jessica pushed her silky brown hair back out of her face and looked at Stephen wondering how he was going to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)   Jessica's date. (Private and mature.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's date. (Private and mature.)
Page 1 of 1