Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP)   Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 6:08 am

Tsuyoshi Takahashi

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None.

Weapon Form: Tsuyoshi takes on the form of the basic Assault rifle model the G36. Very rarely is he actually seen in his weapon form however and he fights by turning the palm of his hand into the barrel of the gun.

Love Interest: None.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight.

Appearance: Tsuyoshi has straight black hair that just reaches down to his shoulders and light blue eyes. He has a very rugged look about him and is usually wearing a gray beanie on his head. He wears a grey dress shirt under a black hoodie with gold zippers. He usually wears black tracksuit pants and white joggers.

Personality: Tsuyoshi has a very lone wolf air about hims and generally doesn't accept any help from others at all. He considers himself a mercenary and will only help any-one who pays him and fight for the side that pays more.

History: Tsuyoshi was born to an American father and a Japanese mother and mostly takes after his father more. He has no siblings as he was the first born and his mother died during birth, not wed to his father so Tsuyoshi took on her last name. He was raised in a small apartment in Japan and was taught both english and Japanese by his father, who was fluent in both. Due to all of the time he spent with his father he spoke like a normal english person. Infact, aside from his name there was no way to tell he was Japanese.

He led a fairly normal life until he was 22 and left the small apartment he had lived in for so long to see better things. He was actually really excited about this until, after he left, he realised he didn't have any money, or any way to make money. To earn himself somewhat of a stable income he travelled Japan doing small odd jobs for various people until he found a job to mow a lawn. The pay was bad but he didn't have anything else to do so he went for it.

Upon arriving at the location given on the flyer he realised that this man he had accepted the job from was a somewhat well known crimelord in the district. Tsuyoshi had actually found a wanted poster with a bounty on this guys head so ,of course, he attempted to turn the guy in. After succesfully killing all of the guys bodyguards relitively unscathed, Tsuyoshi confronted the man and killed him on the spot. He didn't know much and all of the human's souls drifted around him, curious he ate one and became a Dark Weapon.

With that he set out to find a job that pays  a lot and allowed him to eat as many human souls as he would like.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP)   Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 8:29 pm

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnopoststhisisfrustratingomg
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP)   Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:24 pm

I saw your pleas for attention, and came to aid you with the accepting of this app!!

But you need more in both the personality and appearance sections, since they are too short, so get my attention again once you have fleshed them out somewhat. Also, I'd do a quick grammar run through on this also. As well as all that, the history doesn't really make sense until after your character left his apartment. I mean, how is a single job just to mow a lawn? That is a chore teenagers do for some quick cash. Also, you didn't talk about how your character found they were a weapon, nor how he was able to overpower a whole gang and a crime lord. To become a dark weapon a someone has to be a normal weapon before, and it doesn't just happen from one soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP)   Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuyoshi Takahasi (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Dark Weapon Creation :: Inactive Dark Weapons-
Jump to: