Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 7:15 pm

Andreas cruised down the Audubon in a fairly-average-but-still-junky-looking Jetta, the wind blowing through his blonde hair and whip it like a furious golden flame around his head. One might be concerned for the boy's state of mind, did the easy smile on his lips and the casual draping of his hand over the steering wheel betray complete contentment in the direction he was traveling. And that direction was to the airport. Heading for the DWMA for the first time made his heart beat a few pulses faster; which for him, was about as thrilled as he got about anything. He had never been the type prone to overt displays of enthusiasm, and as he twisted a ring about his center finger on his left hand with his thumb, the steady tremor in his right index finger, and the way he began craving a bratwurst as he saw the air strip come into view cautioned him that perhaps he ought to call his mother and tell her he loved her once more before boarding his flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 7:50 pm

Sweat dribbled from the young man's brow. "Oh god. I'm done with going to Europe for my assignments...... Ireland wasn't that bad, but London...... Sheesh." Storm was wondering down the highway, which he had been doing for the last couple hours, and just decided no cars would be coming this way. He layed down in the middle of the road, exhausted. He heard a car finally coming around the bend, and jumped up to avoid it, only to struck in the stomach by the left mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 7:52 pm

Andreas jolted, trying to stop and swerving, nearly flipping the car in the ditch before he jumped out, engine still running, the blonde brows knit together in concern, "You okay, sir? You came out of no where..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 7:59 pm

"Don't call me sir, you dirtbag! I'm only 17." Storm stood up, then brushed off his clothes, and picked up his shades, which now had a cracked lens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:13 pm

Andreas shook his head, burying his head in his hands, "I'm sorry, I truly am! You know it's illegal to be walking on this road, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 11:24 pm

(I'm joining!)

Kidd was up to his usual shenanigans. Today, he was on the Autobahn undergoing a strange form of training. He decided he wanted to improve his agility by dodging some of the cars speeding down the Autobahn, knowing that they would be coming at extremely high speeds. Sadly, there didn't seem to be much training for Kidd today. Jogging down the highway, he saw something strange. Some guy was just laying on the road. "What the heck is this guy doing?" Kidd asked himself, perplexed as to why someone would decide to lay down in the middle of the Autobahn. Kidd's eyes widened, a car was heading in the strangers direction rather quickly. "HEY! Watch out!" Kidd yelled to no avail. The teenager was struck and now laying on the floor. Kidd ran over to the scene as quickly as possible. "Are you alright?!" He asked, concerned for both of the strangers safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)   I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Always Fancied Myself A Dog Person (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1